On Stage

don't make it obvious. .

 

"Infinite. . 5 seconds on stage"

 

Everybody seems so busy preparing themself. There is smile plaster on their face as everybody satisfied with their own performance. Now we are getting ready to go on the stage once again for the encore stage. There in front of me, KARA sunbaenim. Where is my girl ? I look around. Then something strikes me. ohh yaa she must be on the stage already.

 

"Infinite on stage now!"

 

"yah lets go." sungyeol push me.

 

"Wait up" I’m trying to catch them up.

 

We are already on the stage now. sungjong is in the front followed by yadong couple then woogyu couple and lastly us, myungyeol couple. That’s what inspirit call us right ? Whatever as long as my name come first then I’m agree with it. keke.

 

Waving to the fans as I heard our name being call over and over again. ouh all my fans. It’s great to meet all of you here.  I saw a there. there. there and also there my name.. haha.. It’s feeling good seeing my name everywhere.

ouh we reach the end of the stage already. There the two MCs for today is in front of us already. I bow a little and slightly give a signal to her. She bow back and give her goddessly smile as she know it will skip my heart beat.

 

Both of us already agree to act as we don't have any relationship in public other than sunbae-hobae relationship. Until now there's no one accepts our member know about us.. err.. I guess.

 

I stood in front of her. Ok not exactly in front it's slightly aside as easier for me to catch a glimpse of her without anyone knows. hahaha how genius I am.  

 

The two MCs start to call other idol to be on the stage. 4 Minutes, Secret, Rainbow and another few more. every time they announce the group I will take that as a chance to look back, to see the idol walk to the stage give them a slight bow and secretly glance at her. It looks natural right ? I don't think it’s obvious.

 

yeahh she purposely avoid my gaze. Like I didn't know her. She is pretend to talk with Nicole beside her and sometimes will wave to the fans just to avoid me. but still I caught her secretly staring at me. I doesn't have to look at her eyes I just can feel it.

 

How about now we play a little game here.

"sungyeol~ah"

I hug him. Show a little skin ship that will make a fangirl go scream crazily. as I turn around to see her reaction she still trying to avoid me but hey I saw a pout on your lips. yeaayy I succeeded in making the goddess jealous. She once told me she is actually jealous when myungyeol show our affection in public. lol! She is just too cute when sulking.

 

MCs start talking. The concert is in the end already. It’s her time to make the close speech. I just love to hear her voice. I can't stop myself from beaming widely. yaahh keep calm myungsoo.. Don’t make this too obvious. Let’s hug sungyeol again.

 

"yah why you keep hug me today" sungyeol look annoy but still smile never leave on her face."why ? Can’t even resist your goddess voice huh ?" still he hugs me back.

"hehehe" there's nothing I can say now. It’s bloody voice right. Since he is my best buddy he actually knows me the best well beside gyuri of coz.

 

Trying to act calm. I stand still with my hand both at waist but still the smile didn't get away just yet. Giving my famous killer smile to inspirit. I know they love this so much. Waving to the fans. Interact with them made ​​me engrossed somehow.

 

"yah they are going away" sungyeol said as he turns to check Nicole on.

"what ?" it's surprise me a bit. As I turn around I see her going away. Still wanna play with me huh ?

Immediately I’m going to catch her but sungyeol manage to catch my wrist.

"yah myungsoo~ah don't make it too obvious"

dang! I actually caught red handed by sungyeol. "Interact with fan first and go naturally" I shyly obey his direction.

Waving a goodbye to the fans. and now I’m done.

"No time to be waste. I’m going now. Bye"

Quickly I run to backstage leaving sungyeol behind.

 

I saw her back. I speed up my pace. Manage to catch her wrist. She looks surprise.

"L~shi" trying to act innocent there. I see.

I hug her. Make her even more surprise. "hey" struggle to free herself. The Kara girl leave us with a giggle still can be heard.

 

Still trying to push me away. She is definitely not a give up person. That’s why I love her so much. I finally loosen my hug. She frees herself. Shoot me a glare. Then face away.

“Still wanna play with me huh" I whispered.

"me ? Play with you ?"

"ehem" I smirk.

"Go ask sungyeol if you want to play so much" she says sarcastically.

I’m LOLed so hard hearing her answer. She pouts. She knows how I can't resist seeing her pout like that. My brain eventually will send signal to kiss the lips.

I kiss her lips. First she startle a bit but after that she being carried away. Closing her eyes. Try to savor the moment. haha I know this is her weaknesses. She can't even reject my kiss. I know this so much. I kiss her tenderly. Exploring every inch of her lips.

 

Upon remembering we are still in the backstage. She broke the kiss and pushes me.

"yah we are still in public"

"so ?" try to embrace her again.

"They will know about us"

"just let them know"

"but.. but... " she lost word.

"I will protect you my princess if some crazy fan are going to hurt you"

"But if 'my people'... you.. " she looks like want to cry. I know I know she is actually worried if some crazy uncle fan will attack me.

" I will protect myself. I'll do anything as long I can be with you even in the public."

". . and I don’t have to hide it when you make it too obvious." she tease.

This is why she is my goddess.

*        *           *

THE END..


 

jajaanngg!!

i dediacated this to ALL GyuL shipper!!

enjoy~ =D