The Truth (Part 2)

The Forgotten

Je Sup POV

"Known him and the others since a kid, crash by Hyun Joong oppa's driver and got amnesia, I gotta solve this out and find the truth!" I hurried up and get my phone to dial Hyun Joong oppa.

"Yeoboseyo oppa."

"Yeoboseyo Je, waeyo?" He picked up the phone

"I got something really important to say to you."

"Say it then."

"I can't say it here."

"Waeyo?"

"It's too long to be said in phone, can you just come here?"

"Of course, I'll be right there, wait for me."

"Okay." I hung up the phone.

15 minutes later...

*ting tong*

"Je Sup ah! It's me, Hyun Joong."

"Ne! Arasso!" I runned to opened the door.

"Anyeong Je, waeyo? Something bad happen to you?"

"Well I don't know, sort of it."

"What is it?"

"Just sit down first."

"Okay then, so what is it?" He sat down and asked the same question.

"I just want to ask the truth."

"What truth?"

"You're hiding something from me?"

"What do you mean? I really don't understand you."

"Tell me what happen when I was away from Korea!" I raised my voice without knowing it.

"Arasso, calm down Je Sup."

"How can calm down while I even do not know what happen in my past!"

"So you've know it already? Is Jung Min the one who tells you?"

"It's not important who told me, I want to know all the things that happen before I know you."

"Arasso ,I'll tell you what you wanna hear. I'll start from the accident. When I was on my way home, my driver accidentally knocked you when you were walking on th streets, you fainted and many blood were flowing out from your head. We directly brought you to the hospital. When I asked the doctor if you were okay, the doctor said that you got amnesia because of the accident. You forget all about the things that really sticks on your mind, that's why you forget about your bestfriends. Because you did not remember anything, I told you to live in my house as a sign of apologizing because my driver had knocked to you, after 2 years we went back here."

"Why didn't you tell me from the beginning! I've hurt the feelings of my bestfriend! How dare did you do that!" Tears started falling through my cheeks.

"I wasn't ready to tell you yet, because I'm afraid that you would leave me."

"The thing that you are afraid is now right in front of you, let's break up."

"Mwo? but Je?"

"You may leave now."

"But Je..."

"LEAVE NOW!" I shouted with tears flowing. Hyun Joong oppa went away without saying a word.

Je Sup POV end

Hyun Joong POV

"What should I do now? Je Sup had knowed everything and she wants to break up, what should I do! I'm really going crazy! I'm telling the truth to her and she wants to break up! If I know that would happen I'll never tell her a word!"

============================

"Yeoboseyo."

"Yeoboseyo."

"Jung Min ah, let's meet."

"Arasso."

============================

*At the bar*

"Anyeong hyung." Jung Min tapped my back.

"Sit down."

"Wae? Why are you drining? Some thing wrong?"

"You told Je Sup?"

"Mwo?"

"You told Je Sup about,  what happen when she was away from Korea?"

"Ne, mianhae hyung, I could'nt control my emotions, you know I love Je Sup right?"

"Ne, arasso, I know it."

"What happened? Did it make you two quarrel? I'm really a trouble maker!"

"Anniyo, it's not your fault, I should have just told her from the beginning." I had a one shot of soju.

"Hyung! Stop drinking! You'll be drunk."

"You know that I'm good at drinking soju right? So no need to worry! Now Je Sup wants to break up with me, what can I do?"

"MWO? JE SUP WANTS TO BREAK UP WITH YOU?! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! I'LL NOT LET IT HAPPEN!" Jung Min exclaimed.

"What will you do?" I asked.

"I'll talk to her."

"No need, if she really wants to break up with me, then just let it go,you'll replace me."

"HYUNG! YOU'RE CRAZY! I'LL NEVER DO THAT! EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER, BUT SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME! SHE LOVES YOU! JE SUP AND I ARE NOT DESTINIED TO BE TOGETHER!"

"Anniyo, your wrong, who says that Je Sup doesn't love you? She was mad because I didn't told her that you were her bestfriend and that hurt you feelings when Je Sup didn't even regognize you when you both meet, she was mad because her amnesia cause her bestfriends feelings to be hurt, do you understand?"

"She didn't love me! The one who she loves was you hyung! Don't ever tell me that you'll leave her, NEVER!"

"But the fact is that maybe I should and you should be the one entering and colouring her life again. Please do it for me."

 

To be continued...

What will Jung Min do? Will Jung Min accept Hyun Joong's wish or he will still sacrifice his love for his hyung and his crush to to live happy together?

Stay tuned only in "The Forgotten"

Author's note:

Anyeong readers! Here is an update, sorry for the late late late update, really really busy of my school projects, I didn't even have anytime to be online in my twitter account, mianhaeyo! Anyway follow me in twiiter @VaneSSaWiliam ^o^

GOMAWO!

=Vanessa Wiliam=