Clearing My Conscience.

A FriendShip That Can Not Be. (ONE-SHOT)
PARK BOM'S POV: It's been a few months since the fight, the fight that ended it all, the fight that made me loose the best friends I have ever had. It wasn't just a fight it was the BIGGEST mistake of my life! I know what you're thinking, "how can a fight possibly be that bad?" well trust me it was! So let me explain.  ______________________________________________________________ It was almost four months ago, to be exact it was around the middle of March, a few weeks after I had become slightly depressed. My group of friends tried to help me as much as they could especially Dara (being the great friends they were), but nothing really worked I was still being selfish and to be honest I was bringing the whole group down, nothing was as fun anymore and I spent most of my time complaining and I guess after a while they had just had enough of it all. So one night I was talking to Dara's best friend since forever who was also one of my best friends (after all we were all in the group of friends) and she said to me that I was being selfish and that there was nothing really wrong with me, and of course me being myself and in the state I was in started to lash out on her and say that they were all fake friends the whole time and that they didn't care, obviously her wanting to defend herself and her friends said some hurtful things and I said some hurtful things back. That went on for about two hours when she finally said she had had enough of my and that she was finished with our friendship. By that time my eyes were burning from the tears and I was exhausted. She told Dara what had happened of course and had asked her to deliver one last message to me because she was too upset to tell me herself, so she sent the message to me with no intentions of starting a fight, and what did I do you ask? Well being the stupid person I am I was so upset that I lashed out on her as well, Dara is very good at keeping her feelings hidden so she didn't say much back but I know that the things I said hurt her, as a result it ended our friendship. Now do you understand why this fight was so bad? ______________________________________________________________ I spent the first month without them pretending like I didn't care, pretending that I didn't need them and then by the time the second month came I cracked, everyday I watched them laugh and giggle in their group as if we were never friends and they continued to live happily, everyday I came home from school I cried and I cut.  ______________________________________________________________  By the third month I had finally built up the strength to apologise, in response I got told that they need time and that my apology doesn't change anything.  ______________________________________________________________ It's almost been four months and not much has changed, I talk to them at school and sometimes I talk to them on my IPod but it's not the same, we aren't exactly friends they just put up with me because they are nice people. It's our last year before we move up to higher education and my biggest fear is that I won't ever get the chance to rebuild my friendship I once had, I miss them more everyday, I miss obsessing over KPOP with Dara, well we still do but it's not the same. If I was to die tomorrow the one thing I would want to do is cry, hug them and tell them I am sorry for all I have done. ______________________________________________________________ Some people say that friends will come and go but the real ones will stay, I have a one word response to that, BULL! I had found my real friends they were right in front of me yet I was selfish and I complained that I didn't have enough friends, now I realise that it doesn't matter how many friends you have because now I realise that it is better to have 2 or 3 real friends than having hundreds of fake ones, I pushed away my real ones, and I have to say that anyone who gets to meet them is the luckiest person in the world because they are absolutely amazing, they were and always will be the best friends I have ever had, but everything happens for a reason, I guess It's A FRIENDSHIP THAT CAN NOT BE.  ______________________________________________________________ So that's my one-shot, and ImmyKitten if you are reading this right now I just want to say I'm sorry for everything that happened and for all the mistakes I made, ILYLAS! I always will even if you don't anymore.