yixing and wufan.

into your world.

[A/N: this is a very short chapter to introduce the the first two characters : Wufan/Kris & Yixing. will continue soon, yeah? :)]

            "Name?" the receptionist asked, with a pen and form on her hand.

            "Zhang Yixing," the young boy with the low V-Neck spoke. The receptionist looked up and the boy sighed. "Z-h-a-n-g-y-i-x-i-n-g."

 

            The lady smiled and passed a file to Yixing. "Studio 7 please. Right up the corner of second level. Manager Im Hyun Kyun will arrive in about 45 minutes. Have fun!"

 

            "Um, sorry to ask. Is anyone there yet?" Yixing questioned politely.

 

            She flipped a post-it, and then nodded, "A guy named Wufan."

 

            "Thank you, and, I didn't get your name?"

 

            "Sunyung," she smiled sweetly and Yixing just nodded, turning away to head to the dance studio.

           

            As Yixing neared the dance studio, he could hear music played. However, it was quite unfamiliar to him. He took a peek into the room and saw a tall guy -- apparently Wufan -- dancing. He watched closely as Wufan moved very swiftly, seemingly flawless. That was until Wufan double glanced into the mirror and stopped dancing. Yixing realized that Wufan had saw him so he opened the door wider, enough for him to step in.

           

            "You could have knocked," Wufan said coldly.

           

            Yixing, who was quite taken aback by Wufan's tone, stammered, "Erm, uhh, I was about to," he paused. "By the way, nice moves." At this compliment, Wufan smiled. "You must be Wufan?"

           

            "Thank you. And yes, I am. You might want to call me Kris. You are?" he asked, approaching Yixing.

 

            "Yixing, Zhang Yixing," he smiled.