Together Forever.

Sequel For "The Suicide Room"

 

So After Taemin Left the hospital Minho and him moved in together.....Taemin already told his family everything. Minho did the same, he told Taemin why he was in his room for 3 years, he told him about his mum and how wonderful she was. Taemin stayed by his side all the time. 

They helped each other through everything. They would kiss and hug like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes Minho would have a nighmares about his dad but with just one kiss from Taemin the older would get calm, he would forget about his dreams, his past. He would forget everything when he is with Taemin.

They would creat new memories together.

Taemin was understanding, he would be there for Minho the whole night when he is dreaming, he would help him with everything.

Minho deleted the game, he felt like he needed to. He was ready to delete his past and the game with it. 

Minho's father is still in jail. sometimes Taemin would just go to the police station to make sure. He was afriad he would come back. He didn't want Minho to get hurt, after everything Minho was his whole life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Taemin~! I Missed you soo much!" Kai cried out while hugging Taemin Tightly.

He went to visit the lovers cause it has been 4 months now since he saw them.

"I Missed you too hyung" Taemin giggled and hugged him back.

"why are you hugging him?" Minho appeared and both of Kai and Taemin laughed.

"Relax! I know he's your wife...jeez! I already have a lover too" Kai said proudly.

"What?! why you didn't tell me? I wanna meet him" Taemin said while smirking.

"H..how did you know I'm g-"

"Gay? haha since a long time" Minho said while hugging Taemin's waist and kissing him.

"you two! you better get a room!" Kai said while pushing the two apart.

Things couldn't be any better, They all were happy except......Onew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho! Answer the door please~" Taemin shouted from the kitchen.

"okay baby" Minho said while getting up from the couch and headed to the front door. he opened it to see Onew standing there.

(Flashback):

"you have to scare him" Minho said though the WebCam.

"What do you mean?" 

"a gun, but scare who Taemin?"

"Onew and his friends"

"I want to see Onew, just take a picture and send it to me"

The Next day Taemin did what he was told, he took a picture of Onew and sent it to Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O-Onew?"

"oh...I'm sorry. Do I know you?" Onew said while standing outside.

"no...no not at all." Minho said while staring at him.

"Is there a boy here called Lee Taemin? I asked around and they told me he's at this house" Onew said while looking around.

"what do you want?" Minho asked...feeling mad and angry. He remembered how it all started. How all of Taemin's pain started. How Taemin cried. 

Onew just smirked and stepped in. "So he is here.....Taemin!!! Come here!"

"Minho what is i-" Taemin stood there shocked, he froze when he saw Onew standing there.

"Taemin....I miss you" Onew said while getting closer to Taemin, who stepped back in fear.

"Get the away from him and leave. Now" Minho said while grabbing Onew's hand 

"oh no. I want to have a little fun with My Taemin."

Now Minho was boiling inside. Taemin could tell by the way Minho was looking at Onew who was only smirking.

Then it hit him. A blow hit Onew's nose. he touched it to see blood. Minho had hit him.

"what the is your ing problem?!!!! how dare you come and talk to Taemin like that?!"Minho yelled at Onew 

"and who the are you?"

"I'm his FREAKING BOYFRIEND!!! OR SHOULD I SAY! HUSBAND!" 

"w-what?! You two are married??!" 

"YES! NOW ING LEAVE!"

"no!"

"I said leave."

"no"

"leave"

"no"

"ing leave"

"n-"

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin screamed while putting his hands on his ears. "just stop!"

"T-Taemin....I'm sorry" Minho went to hug Taemin.

"Onew, what do you want?" Taemin asked quickly "after everything you did to me."

"I just wanted to come and see you but I didn't think that you will have a boyf- husband"

"do you expect me to believe that?!"  Taemin looked at him while grabbing Minho who was going to punch Onew again.

"ok....You know Lee Taemin, you don't deserve the happiness. you don't deserve to have someone to love you! you don't deserve anything! YES! I am jealous! I'm jealous because I don't have what you have! I just came to ruin your life again!"

and with that Onew was on the floor, getting kicks and punches from Minho and Taemin just only looked at him.

"Leave before he kills you" Taemin said to Onew then left to the Kitchen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Years Later....

"Finally.....now I feel peacfull Minho" Taemin said while cuddling to Minho.

"yeah...Me too Taeminnie" Minho said and Taemin giggled.

After what happened when Onew came Minho and Taemin went to Germany and lived there. They liked the county, they liked everything. they just wanted to be alone. they even liked....

"Appa!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Yoogeun~" Taemin said and brought the child to the bed and kissed him.

"Dad~ Good Morning" Yoogeun Said while kissing Minho's cheek.

"Good Morning sweety....did you sleep well?" Minho said and kissed Yoogeun's forhead.

Yoogeun Nodded and went to the play with the cat.

"This is perfect...." Minho said while hugging Taemin's waist.

"Promise me you will be with me forever Minho." 

"I promise you...we'll be Together Forever." 

________________________________

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!! And thanks to all the subscribers to the main story and the sequel~ I hope you guys liked it! and I love you all <3