Prologue

Miss Cupid Helped Me Out



"Hello, YaJun~! Thanks for getting me and my boyfriend together, we've been doing good in our relationship thanks to you."

"The pleasure is mine." I smiled. "Don't forget. If any of you decide to cheat on each other, I'm hunting you down," I teasingly glared. The three of us laughed in unison, and greeted each other till the couple departed.

I watched the couple disappeared from the door, I sighed real loud to myself, "omona~! So much homework! I even have to arrange these appointment of mines!" I still thanked my aunt, which is the owner of Seoul Performing Arts Academy, who gave me my own office-like room for me. I'm glad she understands me how I plan to be a public matchmaker in the future. For now I'm just one for the school. I currently hold a record on being the youngest matchmaker in the world.

I skimmed through a couple of applicants for tomorrow's meetings. "Interesting~ I can't wait to meet them. I wrote down my tomorrow's agenda of my plans and did some cute color coding. I was too engaged in, of what I was doing that, I didn't noticed someone was leaning the door; he caught my attention when he spoke.

"Well, when are you going to be done? You look stressed out; how about a date with me?" He winked.

I rolled my eyes by his appearance.

Lee Taemin. One of the academy's Kingkas. Other than that, he is a playboy. Well, more like flirting, because he flirts with almost every girl he see, and he likes to tease the nerds of the academy. He mainly hits on me, EVERYDAY. He uses many "romantic" moves to get me to like him; which makes him annoying. So what if he's the famous SHINee's Taemin. His fangirls often visit me, telling to screw off? I don't even get why they see in him too. He's a jerk, he's annoying and... he's a jerk. That's basically it.

I walked towards him closely, folding my arms across my chest. "Shouldn't you go hook yourself with a girl within your level? I mean like, I'm not special in any way, I'm not a Queenka." There was a little silence that came after that. "Oh, stop it." I glared in a monotone voice.

"Stop what?" He asked.

"That killer smile and look when you look at me. Even though you manage to make your fangirls melt for you, stop expecting that I'd fall for you." I looked down at the desk organizing my messy pile of papers.

Taemin took my chin up to meet his eyes with mines. "So, you admit my smile kills you huh?" He smirked.

I slapped his arm, making him flinch back. "Hell no! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Ouch! It hurt right here!" Taemin pouted and pointed at his heart.

I scoffed, "no, your arm is hurting. Not your arm!"

"You have to kiss it!" He protested. 

"NO!"

"TOO BAD. YOU HAVE TO!"

"NO. NO." I grabbed up my stuff to leave. "NO. NO." I continued.

Taemin still whined to his childish voice, "you have to!"

I ran past Taemin successfully, hurhur~ I can hear him running behind me, and it was not that far either. I kept turning back to keep giving him a curt, "no." Would he stop bothering me? And how do I get home?

 


Ke~ I wrote something for now. Something like a preview of the fic? ^^ It's like, 1am in the morning. Ah well~ there's no school. hurhurhur~ Well. the picture above is what my character is going to look like. Also, isn't she mean to Taemin? ^^ heheh. She's playng hard to get ;)

Moni's lil corner
Dad: Taemin, how long do you need? it's 1am. go to sleep.
Me: That's not my name =="
Dad: Taemin is waiting for you upstairs.
Me: waitwaitwaitwait D: I gotta update something.

meh. dad really does call me that ==" even my mom, my sister, my friend.. BLEH. i sort of talk too much. kbye.