- Chapter 1 - School.

Hate you, Love you~

IU POV

I sleep peacefully until... "YAH! LEE JI EUN~!! Wake up now~!!!" I heard my brother shout. ugh.. Is he have to shout like that?!  I slowly open my eyes and get off from my bed. "Yah.. do you have to shout like that?!" I complained, "yah.. I already say it softly.. But .. You didn't wake up..  so I just shout.." He grined. "ugh... I don't know why I have a brother like you.." I go to bathroom to taking a bath and change into my uniform.

I headed to kitchen and found my brother cooking a breakfast. "what's for today, oppa?" I ask to him. "Hmm.. Its just a toast and milk.." I'm still lazy.." He chuckle.  "arraseo.. " I answer him. "uhm.. Eomma and Appa didn't come home yet?" I ask him. yep.. My parents are busy person.. They always go overseas and rarely go to home..  "uhm.. ani.. not yet.." He reply.. I just nod and sigh.. I eat my breakfast and decided to headed to school.. "Oppa.. I'm going first.." he just nod.

On the way to school, I feel someone closed y eyes. "yah.. Hyunnie.. I'm not scare anymore okay.." I said to my best friend Daehyun. "awe.. too bad.." he pout. daehyun is just like my bestie since 5..

When we reach the school gate, "oh.. by the way.. Where's the other..?" I ask him. "Ah.. They still on the way to school.. How about your brother?" he ask. "I don't know about him.. Maybe he's still in home?" I answer.  "aigoo.. arraseo.. Let's go to class..!" He said and pinch my cheek.

"IU~!!!" I heard a girl shout from behind, It must be Jiyeon. "IU.. - aye..  u forget me already eh? yah.. how could you stole my IU.." she said (more like tease) to Daehyun and then give me a bear hug. "C-can't B-b-reathe.." I said. "oops.. sorry.. hehe.." she apology. "yah.. how come you hurt my Jieunnie~~" he said and pinch my cheek as Jiyeon pout her lips. "yah yah.. how about we end this cheesy chat and go to class already.." Jiyeon said and grab my hand. 

"yah~ You're dating Daehyun and not telling me? how rude.." She said while walking to class. "what?! dating?! of course not! we're just bestfriend Jiji~" I said. "Jinjja? stil not believe it.." She tease me. "ugh.. stop tesing me would you?" I pout.

-SKIP CLASS-

its lunch time and i already pack my stuff and ready to go to canteen with Jiyeon~. "IU~ kajja.. I'm hungry.." Jiyeon said while pouting. "arraseo.. arrseo.. kajja~" I smile. I don't realize that Daehyun already waiting me at the door. "IU , jiyeon.. Kajja~ Let's go to canteen~!" Daehyun smile and Grab our hand. As soon I reach canteen, B.A.P already gather together. Me and jiyeon grab our foods and go to the table that B.A.P gather. As soon that I reach the table "Ya.. how's school?" Yongguk oppa ask. "fine oppa~~" I answer. "You're not being biten by this dinosaur right?" Daehyun joke and point to Jiyeon. "ya! I'm not that crazy bite my own friend." she said. "whatever you said~~" Daehyun stuck his tounge out. "Yah you two stop fighting like little kid.." i said and knock Daehyun's head. "Hyung~ IU just knocked my head.. it hurts.." Daehyun pout . "stop being childish hyung..don't make IU noona mad.. Or else she can be like that dinosaur.. kkk~" Zelo joke while pointing to Jiyeon. "again?! seriously. Why everybody calling me dinosaur?" Jiyeon pout. "Because you act like one. duuh~" Himchan oppa said. "ugh.." Jiyeon whine.

As soon the bell ring, The lesson started.  It's boring though. of course! It's history class. I really hate History class. It's really boirng. As the teacher keep leccturing, slowly my eyes closing. when I sleep.. "YAH Ms.LEE! sleeping in class eh? well.. DETENTION after school. AND YOU TOO MS.Park!" Kim Songsaengnim said almost shout. both me and jiyeon sigh. 

 

 

Chapter one is up~ :D

Please read my other fanfics too~ ^^

Please do SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT 

No Silent reader please~ ^^ 

Thank you~ bye~! ^^