Until The End

The Letters

 

 

Luhan stepped out of the taxi and breathed in the fresh air of the countryside.

“Ah, how beautiful,” he said and stretched his arms. He paid the taxi driver before grabbing his suitcase and making his way to the little motel.

Luhan loved to travel.

His goal in life was to travel the world. (And meet the love of his life but he didn't want to jinx it.)

Luhan arrived in Korea 4 years ago. Studying the language for years had made the countryside be his first stop on his quest to travel the world.

He stayed in Seoul for most of the time because of school, shopping, eating, doing a little bit of this and that. His friend and roommate from college, Jongin, wouldn't let him leave to see the more rural parts of Korea. He said, “It's boring there. Wouldn't you rather go drinking and party with some honeys?” No, he couldn't. Because Luhan wasn't attracted to 'honeys'.

But he promised Jongin he'd go back to Seoul for a little bit before really starting his journey.

 

Luhan walked up to the front desk and gave the girl behind it one of his million dollar smiles that could kill anyone in a six mile radius.

“Hello. Can I have a room please? I might be staying for a couple of days,” he told her.

“Room for...one? Or two?”

“Oh, one. Just one.”

Luhan decided to ignore the shy smile she gave him when he said 'one' and handed her money. She didn't even count it and gave him a key.

“Is that enough?” he asked.

“Oh yeah it is. Stay as long as you like Luhan-sshi.”

Luhan's lip twitched a little at the tone she used and he gave her a small bow before turning to find his room.

 

The next day, camera in hand, Luhan followed the long road to the little neighborhood by a river that he passed yesterday in the taxi. Something drew him.

There weren't many houses there and they were built from the old fashioned materials you wouldn't see anymore. It was new to Luhan, being the rich guy with all the luxuries. He never worked a day in his life.

He took several pictures of a house that seemed extra homey with the bright flowers hanging from the roof and the pairs of boxers that were clipped on a piece of string. He made sure to keep them out of the picture though.

 

Chewing on a breakfast bar, Luhan walked over to a stream behind the house and took more pictures. At this rate, he would run out of memory so he refrained from taking any more.

He turned his head to see how long the stream might go on for and his eyes landed on a boy sitting at the edge of the water. He was doing something using his arms so Luhan assumed he was washing clothes. His mind went back to the boxers and he giggled, causing the stranger to look in his direction.

Luhan felt like time stopped when he met eyes with the boy. His eyes seemed a bit sad, possibly lonely, but his face was incredibly handsome. He was wearing a tank top which showed off his body, which was lean but muscular(which was also how Luhan liked it). The boys fair skinned contrasted so much with others he had seen in the neighborhood. Everyone was fairly tan because most of the work they do is outside.

 

Unconsciously, Luhan lifted the lens and snapped a picture of the beautiful stranger, causing the boy to give him a weird look.

Luhan laughed and walked closer to him. “Nice boxers you have over there.”

Okay, maybe that wasn't the most appropriate thing to say to a stranger, a gorgeous stranger that is, but he couldn't help it.

“I-uh, thanks?” the boy said with slight lisp.

He eyed the camera around Luhan's neck before speaking again. “What's a pretty boy like you doing in a place like this?”

Oh my God. He thinks I'm pretty.

“Travel,” Luhan replied.

“Oh, no wonder you're so pale,” he said and continued with his work. “The rich.”

Luhan ignored the negative term. “Well, you're pretty fair-skinned yourself.”

He shrugged. “I'm not one to get tan. Runs in the genes.”

 

Before Luhan could respond, a little girl came running out of the house.

“Sehun oppa! Mom told you to go to the market to buy some fruit! Oh, who are you?” she asked when she noticed Luhan's presence.

Luhan's super social side got the best of him and he answered, “I'm your oppa's new friend, Luhan.”

Sehun whipped his head around and Luhan smiled that smile at him.

“Oppa, your new friend is handsome. Is that a camera? Can I hold it?” she asked.

“Jiwoo-ah. Don't. You might break it. We don't have enough money to replace something like that.”

Luhan shook his head. “It's okay. Just don't drop it, okay?”

Jiwoo nodded and Luhan let her hold it and snap some pictures. As he was teaching her how to zoom in and out, Sehun gazed at his new 'friend' and a rare smile crept up to his cheeks. When he realized that he was indeed smiling, he quickly snapped back to his blank face and went into the house.

 

As Sehun left to go to the market around the corner, Luhan silently followed along without the other knowing. Sehun stopped to pick out some apples so Luhan used that moment to break the ice.

He walked up to the apples and pretended to look at some. Sehun was totally oblivious of the other and continued to search for the apples that weren't bruised.

“Here. This one isn't bruised.”

“Oh, thank y- what the. Were you following me?!” Sehun asked, appalled.

“No. I'm traveling. So I traveled here. Duh. Ajusshi, how much for these?” Luhan asked the man behind the large rack.

“A dollar a pound.”

“Ajusshi! Why'd you raise the price?” Sehun asked with wide eyes.

“Others gotta make a living too.”

Sehun made a face and stalked away.

Luhan bought 20 apples before running after him.

 

“So how old are you Sehun-sshi?”

“Why are you following me?” Sehun asked, without making eye contact.

“I told you. I'm not following you. I'm-”

“Traveling. Yes, I know. Travel somewhere else.”

“Someone's cranky. I'm 21.”

“18.”

Luhan smirked and Sehun gave him a weird look.

“Guess who gets to call me hyung,” Luhan sang.

“Tch.” Sehun walked away.

 

After much pestering and arguing, Luhan got Sehun to share some drinks with him at the little outside cafe. They sat down in the small plastic chairs with their sodas and got to know each other.

“Where are you from? You have an accent,” Sehun asked. It was rare for him to converse with people. He didn't have much friends. So speaking with the very talkative Luhan was new to him.

“China.”

“Your Korean is good.”

“And you're ke ai.”

“What does that mean?”

“Nothing.”

He gave the older that skeptical look before taking a sip of his drink. “How many places have you visited?” He was hoping that Luhan could show him some pictures. He wanted to know what the world outside of his little neighborhood was like. He's never even been to Seoul before.

“Just Korea. I'm hoping to go to the Phillipines next. I'll show you my list.”

Luhan took off his back pack and searched around for that long list he took so long to make.

“Oh my God. Don't tell me I lost it...” he started to take out things one by one to find it.

 

“What is that?”

Luhan looked up with a confused face and followed Sehun's gaze to the Rubik's cube on the table.

“Oh. It's a Rubik's cube. Here.” He handed it to him. “You have to try to get all the colors to match up.”

After a minute, Sehun didn't even care about the list anymore. All of his attention was focused on the cube.

“This is impossible!” he practically threw the cube on the table.

Luhan chuckled and touched his hand to calm him down. “It's okay. It's not. Watch.”

Sehun jumped a little at the touch but ignored it and watched Luhan's hands do magic.

After a minute, the cube was complete.

“See?”

Sehun stared at him with his mouth wide open. “You're amazing. Did I just say that out loud?”

“Yes, you did.”

Sehun smiled again and he mentally slapped himself for doing so. He couldn't get close to Luhan. It wasn't good for the both of them. But you can't change the heart.

 

 

“Mom! I'm home!” Sehun yelled and set the bag of fruit on the table.

Jiwoo and the woman Luhan assumed was his mom, came and looked in the bags.

“Oppa! You didn't get apples? You know they're my favorite,” Jiwoo pouted.

“They were expens-”

“Oh no! They're here. The fruits are heavy so I decided to help Sehunnie out a little bit,” Luhan said and set the bag on the table too.

“Sehunnie?!” Sehun whipped his head around to look at the grinning Luhan.

“Wah! There's so much!”

“Sehun, who's this?” his mom asked.

“This is Luhan. My uh..friend.”

Luhan bowed. “Annyonghaseyo! Luhan imnida.”

“Aigo, you're so pretty. Shall Luhan stay for dinner?” she asked while patting the boys cheeks.

“Mom, you don't have to...” Sehun started.

“I'd love to!” Luhan said happily.

And he did. And it was the best kimchi fried rice he ever tasted. And he was definitely coming back again tomorrow.

 

Luhan woke up bright and early the next day, ready to go see his new friend. He was obviously attracted to the younger but he had no idea if Sehun was even gay or not. He was going to find out one way or another.

He clutched onto his back pack straps and happily walked towards the house. That's where he found Sehun using a saw to cut some wood. And he was shirtless and sweaty and needless to say, he looked like some Greek god.

“Whatcha doin'?” Luhan snuck up behind him and poked his head over his shoulder.

Sehun jumped and practically threw the saw in the air but caught it, almost cutting himself.

“Wh-what are you doing here?”

“What does it look like? I'm visiting my new friend,” Luhan said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I mean, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the Philippines or something?” Sehun asked, going back to his work.

“I have my whole life to travel. What's it going to hurt to spare one more day?”

 

Sehun's mom peeked her head out the window as she watched the two talk. Luhan was seated on the ground talking animatedly about something and Sehun just nodded along as he continued to cut some wood. Luhan said something totally ridiculous while looking up at Sehun with those bright eyes of his and the younger...smiled.

Her heart stopped when she saw her son smile. She didn't even remember the last time she saw his lips curl up for a small grin.

She walked up to the two and patted Sehun's . “Sehun-ah, go show your friend around. He's only here for a small amount of time right?”

“But mom, I'm not done with-”

“It's okay. We have months til winter starts. You have lots of time to cut the wood. Go.”

She patted his again and nudged him forward.

Sehun glanced at Luhan who was grinning like an idiot and rolled his eyes. “Fine. Let me get a shirt.”

Luhan very much wanted to tell him that clothing was totally optional but he decided against it.

 

After just spending one day with Luhan, Sehun finally opened up. He joked and laughed when Luhan would say one of his ridiculous comments. He even clung tightly onto Luhan's arm when they walked through the crowded market.

Sehun showed Luhan his scapegoat to reality just before the sun was about to go down. It was a grassy area in the woods that had many different flowers growing around.

“Are you sure these aren't poisonous?” Luhan asked as the younger laid down.

“If they are then I'd be dead by now.”

Luhan shrugged and laid down beside him. The stream nearby provided the two a nice song to listen to as they were lost in their thoughts.

 

“Do you still have that robot cube?” Sehun asked after a couple minutes.

“You mean Rubik's cube? Yeah,” Luhan said and fished it out of his bag.

Luhan watched as Sehun concentrated on getting one side done. His eyes went to his lips when his tongue slowly became visible due to the high concentration.

“Why are you staring?” he asked, eyes not meeting Luhan's.

“I'm debating if I should kiss you or not.”

At that, Sehun whipped his head around. “What?”

Luhan used that opportunity to lean in and place a soft peck on his lips.

Sehun blinked at the older, clearly confused as to what just happened.

“Just wanted to see how they felt like...” Luhan placed his hands behind his head and stared up at the trees.

 

After a minute, he heard something fall on the soft grass and the next thing he knew, Sehun was hovering over him.

“How could you just kiss me and leave me hanging like that, hyung?” Sehun said with a grin. The Rubik's cube was totally forgotten.

“You mean, you liked it?” Luhan looked up at him with those bambi eyes.

Sehun leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips. Luhan touched his cheek with one hand and deepened the kiss. Sehun's curious tongue at Luhan's bottom lip and the older opened his mouth.

After shy touches and soft kisses, Luhan pulled away, lips lingering on Sehun's for a moment before brushing their noses together back and forth.

Sehun laughed, making his eyes disappear and Luhan wanted to hear that laugh forever.

 

The next couple of days, Luhan spent practically all of his time with Sehun. He even helped him with his work, despite Sehun's protests. But Luhan didn't care. As long as he could spend time with him, he could work forever.

When Luhan got a call from Jongin a couple of days later, he knew his 'quest to travel the world' had become the 'quest to be with Oh Sehun for the rest of my life'.

“You've been in the countryside for a week?! What are you doing there? Is it really that fascinating?” Jongin asked.

“New York might have the Statue of Liberty and Paris might have the Eiffel Tower but here, there is a handsome boy named Oh Sehun and he has stolen my heart.”

“Oh brother...”

Luhan rambled on and on about how perfect Sehun was and how much he loved him until Jongin spoke up.

“You only have two and a half months of summer vacation until you have to come back to school. Don't you want to go to at least some of the places you have listed?”

Luhan sighed. Right, school...

 

“I like it here,” Luhan said as Sehun was walking him back to his motel, hand in hand.

“Why? It's boring and it smells funny.”

Luhan smiled at the way Sehun crinkled his nose.

“The air here is better than Seoul and China. There are so many cars there. What if I stayed here with you? Well for the summer I mean. Before I go back to college.”

“But your travel list...”

“You're more important to me.”

Sehun sighed and didn't push it any further.

 

They laid together on the bed, with tangled limbs and needy hands. Sehun kissed Luhan like he's never kissed him before.

“Go do what you love,” he whispered in the darkness and started ing Luhan's jeans. “I'm not going to let myself stop you from moving forward.”

“Then come with me.”

“And who's going to take care of my family?”

Luhan buried his face into Sehun's neck and sighed loudly.

The way Sehun slowly took his time, Luhan knew he wanted to cherish the moment forever and that there was no way to change the younger's mind. Knowing this, Luhan gave all of himself to Sehun and the other did the same. Neither of them regretting any of it.

 

Luhan left the next day. It look him hours to say good bye to Sehun. They whispered sweet words and promises with their foreheads pressed together and kissed one last time before Luhan got in the taxi.

“Oh! Before I forget...” Luhan reached into his backpack and handed Sehun the Rubik's cube. “Twist it when you miss me.”

As the car drove, Luhan looked back and saw Sehun wave to him and he brought a hand to his ear while mouthing 'call me'. Luhan smiled a sad smile and turned back to the front.

 

They talked on the phone everyday with Luhan telling him stories of the new adventures he encountered in the places he visited. Sehun would listen. That's what he loved about him. Sehun could listen to Luhan for hours and hours without one complaint. When Luhan asked him, “Why don't you speak that much?” His response was, “I love the sound of your voice. Keep talking.” And he did.

 

Summer went by that quickly, and before he knew it, Luhan was back in Seoul for college again.

Jongin ran up to Luhan in the airport. “Aigo! I miss you roomie.”

Luhan smiled and patted his best friend on the back.

“So did you get me anything?”

The older rolled his eyes and handed him the bag of souvenirs.

 

Once school started, the phone call time that he called 'Sehunnie time', was reduced from all the classes and studying.

That's how it was for weeks before Sehun stopped bothering to even pick up. Usually he'd pick up by the second ring. These days, it would go to voicemail.

Luhan thought the worse. He met someone else. But he quickly shook the thought away because Sehun was stubborn and awkward and grumpy and no one would love him. Except for Luhan of course.

 

It was Christmas day and Sehun promised him that he would call so they could spend the night talking to each other. And hopefully get Sehun to sing him a Christmas carol.

Even though Sehun has been M.I.A the past few days, Luhan still had hope that the younger would at least keep this promise.

Jongin walked into the apartment with a smirk.

“Come on, hyung. Get up. Stop moping around and go shower. I set you up on a blind date.”

“What? You know how much I love-”

“Shut up and go. The restaurant is the Italian place you love and the reservations are at 7:30. I'm going to be spending the night at Kyungsoo hyungs. So have fun. Bye~ you'll thank me for this later.” Then he left just as fast as he had come.

But Luhan had no other plans that night then to wait for Sehun's call. He felt bad for the stranger he was about to stand up, but Sehun was way more important.

 

Sehun sat in the restaurant, fiddling with his fingers as he waited for Luhan. He thanked Jongin so much for helping him set up this surprise date for Luhan. But he couldn't help but feel nervous.

This is the first time in months since he's seen his lover and this would be the last time. He wanted it to be absolutely perfect.

Sehun waited. And waited. And waited.

Luhan was nowhere in sight. He started to lose hope as he stared at the empty chair in front of him.

When the restaurant closed is when he accepted the fact that Luhan wasn't coming and Sehun gets up to take the next train back to his hometown.

 

Luhan stared at his phone as he continued to wait for Sehun's call. When the clock strikes midnight, he knew that Sehun wasn't going to call anymore for it wouldn't be Christmas. So he fell asleep with tear-stained cheeks, wondering what he did wrong to deserve this type of heart break.

The next morning, Jongin barged in and asked how the blind date went. Luhan only groans and throws a pillow at him in response. Jongin takes that as a 'I just had the best of my life so go away I'm tired' and leaves the room.

 

Weeks pass and Luhan is about to declare that his and Sehun's relationship is officially over until he gets a letter in the mail with no return address. He opens it and sees messy but readble handwriting.

 

Luhannie hyung,

 

I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you. I've been busy and my mom cut the phone line. We need the money for other stuff. Plus, aren't letters more romantic? I've decided to forget about the incident on Christmas and stare anew. Shall we?

I miss you and your voice so much. I've been twisting this damn cube so much it's going to break. It doesn't compare to you at all.

I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wonder what I did to meet such a perfect being. Maybe it's all the housework I do. I deserve a little romance in my life, right?

I at these things.

Keep this forever because it's my first letter to you.

There's more to come.

Ugh, I want to kiss you so much.

I love you.

Love, Oh Sehun

 

Luhan wanted to write back oh so ing badly but he couldn't. There was no return address. He wondered how Sehun managed to even send it. Did he not have an address? No, everyone had an address.

 

Despite the hurt due to the lack of responding to the letters, they actually helped Luhan's mental state of mind. Every couple of weeks, when he'd get that plain white envelope with his name on it, it gave him the reassurance that Sehun was there and was there for him.

Luhan couldn't wait until summer rolled around again and he could visit that grumpy boy he loved so much.

 

The letters started getting longer and longer, not that Luhan minded at all. Sehun's handwriting started getting so messy to the point Luhan had to squint to read it. He didn't think much of it. Just thought his hand was getting so tired from writing the long letter. One's hand could only take so much.

The 12th letter that Luhan got was the one that made him suspicious. Sehun kept going on and on about goodbyes and how he was so bad at it. Luhan stopped reading halfway through it, scared that this was going to be their break up. But he continued reading it after getting his thoughts together.

 

Time has always been a weird thing. We always think we have enough time, but we don't. Life is short. A bit too short. But love goes on forever. For eternity. Once we leave this Earth, our souls will still be connected.

I will always be with you.

I love you.

Love, Oh Sehun

 

 

school. The next day Luhan called a taxi to go to Sehun's hometown. He wanted to get to the bottom of those letters and he wanted to know what was up with Sehun. He should've done this a long time ago.

He saw the familiar house and told the taxi driver to wait for him. He didn't care if he'd have to pay for the time, but a part of him wanted the driver to suddenly leave Luhan there so he could be in Sehun's arms forever.

As Luhan walked to the back of the house, he hoped to see Sehun's body sitting by the edge of the stream, washing clothes like the first day they met but no one was there.

He furrowed his eyebrows and knocked on the door.

Sehun's mom opened it and her eyes widened when she saw Luhan standing there.

“Luhan. Come in,” she said and stepped aside.

 

Luhan looked around the small house and Sehun was still nowhere to be found. Luhan assumed that he was at the market or something.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I came to see Sehun.”

At the name, she flinched.

“Is he at the market?” Luhan asked.

“Luhan...” Sehun's mom spoke slowly and carefully. “Sehun passed away. He died four months ago.”

Luhan shook his head. “That's impossible. I've been getting letters from him!”

“That's not possible because...” she stopped. “Joonmyun...ah! Joonmyun!”

 

With a curious look, Luhan took out the letters from his bag and showed them to her.

She opened one and when she saw her son's handwriting, she brought a hand to and started crying.

“So that's what he was writing in the hospital...”

“Hospital? What's going on? Where's Sehunnie?!” Luhan was getting scared.

“Luhan, Sehun's not here anymore. He died from cancer. You didn't know that? He told me that he told you.”

 

Everything came together. The reason why she cut off the phone lines was to help pay for Sehun's medical fees. Why he was so busy that he couldn't talk. He was in the hospital getting treatment. Why his handwriting was getting sloppier. Sehun was getting weaker. Luhan wanted to punch himself for being so stupid. He thought Sehun was seeing someone else. How could he be so foolish?

“No! He didn't tell me anything!” Luhan started to cry as he felt his world come tumbling down.

“Oh sweetie...” She gave him a hug as he cried into her shoulder.

“Why didn't he tell me?! I could've been there for him. I could've...” Luhan cried so hard that he couldn't even speak properly. “H-how did he even send th-these?” his hands were shaking as he lifted up a letter.

“Sehun had a friend who works for a postal service. Joonmyun. He probably asked a favor.”

Luhan continued to sob as he clutched his chest and Sehun's mom let him because in fact, she was Luhan four months ago.

 

After visiting Sehun's grave, Luhan made his way back to the very expensive taxi but he didn't care. He already lost half of himself.

Luhan silently cried in the backseat while he whispered Sehun's name over and over and the driver looked back at him through the rear view mirror.

“You okay back there man?”

Luhan didn't reply and just buried his face in his hands.

Once they reached his apartment building, Luhan pulled out his wallet to pay the man but he only took half.

“Didn't charge for the time. We all need time, why pay for it?”

 

Jongin eating a sandwich greeted Luhan at the door. He noticed his friends blood shot eyes and asked, “What's wrong hyung?”

“Leave me alone Kim Jongin.”

“But-”

“Leave me alone!”

“I just wanted to say you have a package in the mail but jeez. Okay. I'll go to Kyungsoo hyungs.”

Luhan didn't say bye as Jongin left but just stared at the small package with his name on it. It was in the same handwriting that wrote him the letters.

He opened it slowly and in it was a DVD.

Luhan felt a lump forming in his throat as he stared at it. He didn't know what to do.

 

After a couple of minutes of debating, he put the the DVD in the player and pressed play.

His heart skipped a beat when Sehun's face popped up the screen. His cheeks were hollow and his skin was paler than usual. He wore a hospital gown and a blue beanie. No hair poked out from underneath of it.

Luhan could see his Rubik's cube on the table in the backround. He noticed that Sehun finally managed to get one side.

 

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile.

“Luhannie hyung. You're going to be really angry with me after you see this. I wanted to do this earlier because I don't want your last sight of me to be bald but I didn't really have enough time. Those letters took a lot longer to write than you think. Yeah. I have cancer, as you can tell. It runs in the family. You never asked why my father wasn't around so I never told you but he died from cancer too. It was only a matter of time before I would too.”

Luhan's eyes started watering and he clenched is fists.

“You know, the first day I met you I thought you were some snobby, rich kid with nothing else to do. Who knew you'd be the one I love? I remember the night we made love. I'm sure you do too. We were awkward and clueless but it was perfect because it was with you.”

Sehun tilted his head back, trying to control his tears. The sight of Sehun holding his tears made Luhan's tears fall.

“You must be wondering how and why I did this. Luhan hyung, you have a future ahead of you. College...travel...you have something to look forward to. I don't want to be a reason to hold you back from all the amazing things you can do. But call me selfish, I want to be here for you longer than I can. I just wish I have more time, so I created more time even if it's for a little while. My hyung at the postal office has been delivering the letters to you.”

 

Sehun was quiet as he stared at the camera. A single tear slid down his cheek.

“I miss you so much. I want to see your face. I love the way your eyes twinkle when I say your name and how your lips curl up whenever I kiss you. If only you could've been there on Christmas day. I could've tasted your lips one last time.”

Christmas day? What was he- oh my God. The blind date...was Sehun?

Luhan recalled Jongin's words of 'you'll thank me for this later'. He just thought that it was cocky Jongin thinking he's always right. But heck, even Jongin can have his moments. Luhan felt even more stupid about the whole situation. He could've seen Sehun again. He could've felt his touch again. If only if he wasn't so stubborn.

“Please do something for me hyung.” Sehun's voice continued to fill the silence of the apartment..

Luhan wasn't sure if he could handle it.

“Be happy. Please. I'm not telling you to forget me or anything, but live your life happily with no regrets. You never know how much time you have left. Don't forget that I, Oh Sehun, love you and only you Luhan. I'm dying with no regrets because I was able to find you. I was lonely all my life. As you know, I'm not the most sociable. Being with you was the happiest I've ever been and I want to let you know that I'll love you until the end. I want you to know I'll be thinking of you until the end. I love you. I really do.”

 

The screen froze on Sehun's face, signaling that the video was over and Luhan fell to his knees screaming, crying and everything in between. He looked up at the TV through his blurry vision and grabbed the glass on the table and threw it at the screen. The glass shattered everywhere.

“I ing hate you, Oh Sehun! I hate you! How could you do this to me?!”

Luhan kicked the couch and sat down on it before burying his face into a pillow to muffle his cries.

“How could you leave me...”

Sehun was the best and worst thing to happen to Luhan.

 

As time passes, Sehun has only become a story. Something to tell to relatives, friends, co-workers etc. They all pity him for this heart breaking first love. He tells them not to worry, for Sehun is only a memory.

But Luhan wonders why he still dreams of Sehun, even when he's sleeping next to his boyfriend of two years, Yixing.

Deep down he knows but doesn't want to admit it.

He loves Sehun and always will.

Until the end.

 

==========================

*gets ready to feel your wrath*

I'M SORRY. BUT HUNHAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT...GAH.

i applaud your patience if you finished this horrible thing.

<333 i love you guys.