REVIEW - InfiniteLuvrr

❃P0KERFACE's Review Shop❃

UsernameInfiniteLuvrr

Reviewed bymyungbabe

Story Link

Story Summary:
Woohyun made the mistake of breaking up with SoonBok on his debut/their anniversary. He wishes she would come back to him but not by dating a dirrerent member.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Title (5/5): I really like your title, it matches well with your description and it connects with the meaning if your story.

Description and Foreword (9/10): The way you worded your description makes me want to click onto the first chapter. Both foreword and description were worded just right to keep the reader wanting more, giving them enough of  a tease. The last sentence left me wondering if he was either debating on breaking up with her, or not.

Poster (5/5): I love it. It matches perfectly well with the theme I'm sensing after reading the foreword and description. I love how you don't have all of the Infinite members on the poster, just keeping it simple with the main characters.

Plot (22/25): I love the plot, I haven't seen many stories like this on the site. At least not many in the Infinite tag. It also didn't fall into the cliche where Woohyun is either rivals with Sunggyu, or the occasional Myungsoo. Instead, it's the maknae. 

Characters (10/15): I just have a slight problem with the OC's personality. I don't know if she's either sneaky because she's trying to become friends with Infinite, and she seems to dislike Woohyun so much at the beginning. And the fact that she gave into Woohyun too fast about being friends that she agreeed to come to their dorm and just spend time with him and the sleeping gyu. Woohyun's character stayed solid, he wants her back. Dongwoo's really funny in this story!

Grammar and Spelling (8/10): Fairly good grammar, there were some parts where you misused a couple of words. No biggie. Not many spelling errors either.

Flow and Style (5/10): This story has a very good plot, but you rushed things a little too quickly. I would like to see Woohyun's frustration and the fact that he misses her slowly rise. Even if feelings don't go anywhere during the time they've been apart, they do slightly fade. It would have been good to have some interaction with the managers' feelings about Sungjong dating. Her trust to Woohyun is way too rushed. She knows that he's trying to get in between them, you've mentioned that she wasn't going to let that happen, but you made her trust to be alone with him. That's slightly contradicting her want to stay strictly on the friendship level with him with no chances of going anywhere else. I thought the CD part was good, but she should have just stumbled across them instead of finding them on her own.

Originality (9/10): I love the plot line for this story. It's very creative.

Entertainment (9/10): I would really have subbed to this on my own if the story didn't seem to move so fast.

TOTAL: 82 / 100

 

Thanks for requesting and come again!

Remember to credit us!