goodbye my angel

Where have you been ? (book one)

the next days were like hell for seohyun ,fortunately minho was beside her ,he took care of her ,all she could do was crying ,she was hurt and fragile ,and minho as a good friend tried his best to comfort her without judging her.changmin on his side tried many times to contact seohyun in vain ,he even went to her house but she refused to see him, it was hard for her to forgive him because she loves him so much."how much time you'll stay like this seohyun-ah you have to be strong " said minho, he was trying to feed her ,but didn't want " oppa ,I'm not hungry ,please don't force me " " this lee changmin ,I hit him if I meet him " said minho with an angry face "it just happened oppa ,I don't blame him, maybe I can forgive him one day",minho didn't understand his friend ,she didn't hate him after what he did ,more over she was defending him." you still love him ,don't you ?" asked minho with a sad tone ,somehow ,he was hopping that he'll finaly get his chance with seohyun ,but he isn't sure anymore "ne ,I can't forget him ,I am so stupid " then she bended her head "ani ,you aren't ,he is stupid for hurting a girl like " then he hugged her ,seohyun could feel his warm chest along her face" I'm sorry oppa " " for what seohyun-ah ?" " for not loving you " at that moment seohyun cried all her heart ,after that she will be good .

changmin was talking with his sister ,he wasn't feeling good after what happened he needed to talk with somebody " tell your noona what happened " said subin," seohyun know everything now ,she discovered my engagement with hana " " she must be really hurt " " actually ,I'm not so diffrent from our mother " said changmin while bending his head , when his mother betrayed his father ,he was the only one who couldn't forgive her ,even his father did " if seohyun truly loves you ,she'll pardon you ,like appa did with  omma " said subin while touching changmin's hair ,now changmin understand his mother feeling ,it was hard on her to see her son that she loved so much hating her. 

after two weeks, seohyun finally decided to go out of her room ,she wented to take some pictures ,it'll help to release her anger,strangely  she wanted to go to the beach ,where changmin took her once ,that day was the most beautiful day on her life " are you sure you want to go alone ,I can come with if you want seohyun-ah " said minho while oppening the taxi door for her ,"I'll be fine oppa ,and if anything happened ,I'll call you. anyway I'll be back tonight " he hugged her and said " alright then take care of you " then she got on the taxi ,minho was looking at her with worried face ,but her had to let her go.

changmin parked his car on the yard of his beach house ,he came here because he missed seohyun so much ,he had lot of  memories with her in this place ,when he entred the house he felt the warmth envlope his body ,like he was with seohyun ,he could see her beautiful face in every corner of the house " I can give all I have just to be with my angel " mumbled changmin sadly. 

seohyun got out of the taxi ,the salty breez , took her back to that beautiful day,when changmin told her that he loved her ,in every step on the sand,she could see flashbacks of her and changmin playing and laughing ,she couldn't control her tears . she walked and walked without realizing she was in front of changmin's house ,she was standing next to the it's door ,like she felt that her beloved one was inside , she put her hand on the door handle ,when suddnely it opened ,changmin was going out when he saw seohyun's standing in front of him ,he thought he was dreaming ,it was the same thing for seohyun ." oppa what are you doing here ?" said seohyun with a shocked face " it's my house" exlaimed changmin . for moments ,they were looking in each other eyes , trying to control themselfs from hugging eachother . seohyun did some steps back ,she just wanted to go but changmin stoped her " seohyun-ah please let me talk to you ,you have t o hear my reason's " seohyun could see in changmin's eyes a deep regret " well ,I can do this for you after all " replaid seohyun with a low tone

they went to thier beach ,they talked while walking

" I didn't want to lie to you seohyun -ah nor hurting you "

"but you did "

"I feel horrible ,I ruined the most beautiful thing in my life ,I know you hate me now seohyun but I had my reason's " seohyun bit her lips " I don't hate you oppa ,I can't hate you" changmin was moved by seohyun's good heart " I never loved hana ,I was with her to prove that I'm happy " seohyun didn't understand what he meant " I don't understand ?! " " I had to prove to my mother that she wasn't the most important woman in my life ,and I can be happy without her .how ironic ,now I did the same thing as her "after hearing him seohyun suddnely stopped ,she remembered that day when she promised him that she'll always be with him ,she turned her head to face the beach " oppa " changmin turned to her " I promised you  before that whatever you feel lonely ,I'll be with you " " seohyun-ah..." exlaimed changmin ,seohyun looked so calm and beautiful " I need time but I fulfill my promise no matter what " she turned to him and gave him a big and warm smile ,changmin was happy and decided to give her the time she'll need ,because he knew that their love was stronger then anything. it wasn't the end ,but the start of a new life without lies or lonliness .