Of Poker Faces and Snuggles

Of Poker Faces and Snuggles

Chanyeol frowned at the device on his palm.

His boyfriend had not called him once since the day they left for China, which was a week ago.

Luhan had called his beloved Sehun every single day to check on him and all Chanyeol could do was watch in envy.

*Ah! Maybe... He wants me to call him! Aigooo~~ He should have just told me!*

Chanyeol pressed the numbers on his phone excitedly.

"Yobeseyo? Kris hyung?" 

"Aniyo, Chanyeollie hyung~ Kungfu Panda Tao imnida~ Bbuing Bbuing~" 

Chanyeol chuckled at EXO-M's maknae's aegyo.

"Can you put Kris hyung on the phone?" Chanyeol sat at the edge of his seat, anticipating.

"Neh~~"

"..." A moment of silence filled the air as Chanyeol thought about what to say.

*Should I say "Hi, Kris hyung"? Or "Ayo waddup Kris"? Aigooooo... What do I d-*

"Yobeseyo."

*Hul! What do I do?!!?!"

"A-Annyeong."

"..."

"..."

Awkwardly, Chanyeol tried to create a topic to talk about, "K-Kris hyung, how is China?"

"Good."

"..."

"..."

"Erm... is the food nice?"

"Yea."

"..."

"..."

"How ab-"

"Look, Chanyeol. I'm actually quite busy now. I have to practice and we have a schedule in 30 minutes. So if you don't mind, bye."

Tut... Tut... Tut...

Chanyeol sighed.

*Is this the end of our relationship? I bet he has already gotten tired of me... After all, fans all say I look creepy with my smile... Whereas, Tao is such a cutie... I guess he likes Taoris more... Well, if I were him, I would get tired of myself too...*

Chanyeol trudged to his shared room solemnly.

As he passed by Sehun and Suho's shared room, he heard giggles.

"Lulu hyung, don't say such things! You are so much prettier than me!" 

"..."

"Aigooo~ Lulu hyung~~"

Chanyeol sighed again.

*Kris would never giggle with me.*

As he passed by the kitchen, once again...

"Kai! Don't steal food!"

"But SooSoo! Your food is so delicious! It makes me faint!!"

Chanyeol heard a thumping sound and a slap, which he intepreted as Kai faking a faint with Kyungsoo slapping him with a spatula.

Chanyeol giggled.

"At least they are happy..."

Chanyeol continued his journey to his room.

"Eh? Chanyeol? You're done with the television?" Baekhyun sat up right on his bed, looking straight at Chanyeol.

"Mhmm."

"..."

"Bacon-ah!!!" Chanyeol sobbed as he jumped into Baekhyun's arms.

"What's wrong??" 

"K-Kris hyung..." Chanyeol blubbered as he curled into Baekhyun's chest.

"What did Kris do?!" Baekhyun brought Chanyeol up to his eye level and gently shook him.

"He..." Chanyeol told Baekhyun about his feelings.

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's head back to his chest and cradled him like a baby, "It's alright... everything is going to be alright... Trust me, neh?" 

~~~

Chanyeol trusted Baekhyun.

He decided to get his Happy Virus self back by joking more.

And it worked.

Everyone was happy and so was he.

~~~

Unknowingly, throughout all the fun, the day of EXO-M's return drew closer and closer.

And poof!

It was the day. The day EXO-M is coming back.

EXO-K sat on the couch, Kai cuddling with Kyungsoo, Sehun staring blankly at his phone, Suho watching the television without a word and Chanyeol lying on Baekhyun's lap.

The door burst open and in stomped an angry Kris.

Kris' widened even more upon seeing the sweet interaction between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol. You said that you wanted to break up with me and that you are Baekhyun's now. Is it true?" Kris spoke in monotone as he eyed the couple.

"I-"

"Well~ Welcome back, fellow leader~ Now can you please excuse yourselves to one of the not-so-many rooms we have? If you haven't noticed, you're actually blocking the television~" Suho said with an innocent smile.

Kris turned to him with a glare, "Can't you se-"

"Now." Suho glared at him.

Kris wordlessly took Chanyeol into the bedroom.

"Kris~ The bacon also~"

Kris came out a few seconds after and dragged Baekhyun in.

"Alrighty kids~ Let's continue watching Spongebob, shall we?"

~~~

"Explain." Kris stared at Chanyeol with an unknown emotion in his eyes before proceeding to glare at Baekhyun.

"I-"

Baekhyun put a slender hand in front of Chanyeol's mouth, "I was the one who sent the message with Chanyeol's phone. I just wanted to show Chanyeol that you actually care, since you always have the poker face on."

"Baco-"

Kris shouted, "You did that?! Can you believe how much I was panicking?! I wanted to fly back immediately and I almost forgot my lines in the interview!"

"Reall-"

"Well that's just your fault for ignoring Chanyeol." Baekhyun shrugged.

"He di-"

"Hey! I was really busy at that time!" Kris defended.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Too busy to even spare some time for your beloved Yeollie over here?! Luhan calls Sehun every single day!"

"I am the leade-"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" Chanyeol threw himself right in the middle of the bickering duo, "Enough! It's bad enough that you are cold to me, but now you two are even denying me of my rights to talk!"

"Nuh uh! I'm not done yet!" Chanyeol clucked his tongue when Kris and Baekhyun opened their mouths again, "First of all, Kris. Yep, I'm not calling you hyung! SO EXCITING! Anyways. You being cold to me is just mean! I know that it's your personality and stuff but still it is mean! And Baconnie! You shouldn't use my phone to send any messages without permission! No, I won't give in to your puppy eyes! Even though you look so cute and squishy now... Whatever! Solve the problem before looking for me~ I'll be snuggling with Mr. Fluffyface~"

Kris and Baekhyun looked at each other without words.

"Tell Suho I'm going to stay over."

"Sure."

~~~

"Oh now you're done?" Chanyeol said as he looked up to Kris, "You're still mean, you know..."

Kris got into the bed with Chanyeol.

"Yeollie..." Kris rubbed tiny circles on Chanyeol's back.

"What."

"Come on... Don't be angry... You know how I am... right?" Kris circled his arms around Chanyeol's lean waist, pulling him closer.

"I-I-I-I... This isn't fair! I'm forgiving you too easily!" Chanyeol pouted.

Kris tangled their long legs together, interwining his fingers with Chanyeol's, "I-I'm sorry..."

"Awwww... It's okay!" Chanyeol flipped over in one swift move, now facing Kris with big doe eyes.

Kris leaned in a place a sweet kiss on Chanyeol's lips before pulling him closer, "I love you..."

Chanyeol rested his head on Kris' chest, "I love you too..."

~~~

Baekhyun squealed, "Awwww.... Look at them! So cute and squishy!!!"

"Aigooo.... I'm such a proud daddy!" Suho beamed.

"Alright, now let's thhut up and thleep. Why can't Luhannie thtay over altho!?"

"Sehun! Don't tell your appa to shut up, you unfillial child!"

I'm done~~ 

New oneshot!

Of Aegyo and Deep Voices