Final

Handsome stranger

 

The clock that was placed on one of the walls of the cafe marked 09:05, when he appeared. The handsome stranger that plagued Hyunseung dreams. He always came at that exact moment of the day.

 

And for Hyunseung, this was his favorite thing about working there. His favorite thing about his day. His favorite since a year ago.

 

“Come on” Dongwoon, his co worker said, slightly pushing him from his back to the stranger's table “Stop staring at him like that. Just go there, ask for his order, talk with him a little bit, do something! You are killing me acting like that!.”

Hyunseung turned around to see the concerned and slightly annoyed eyes of his friend. “But... I can't! I mean, look at him! He has that aura that tells you to stay away from him. And he's so handsome. And he...” Hyunseung didn't finished his sentence, because he felt a hand placed on his shoulder.

“Excuse me, can I order now? I'm waiting for someone and I want to surprise that person” The stranger said, with a serious face.

“S-sure! W-what do you want?” Hyunseung said, with a shaky voice, before smiling just for politeness, because inside, he was slapping himself. Why didn't he talked to that handsome stranger sooner? He probably already had a girlfriend.

“I want an Americano, a Frappuccino and two slices of chocolate cake” the handsome man said before going back to his table.

Hyunseung didn't got a chance to say “okay” or just ask for his name.

 

When he walked to the table carrying the things the other male ordered, he was sitting there with a pretty woman, who was laughing to a joke that the handsome man said.

He sighed internally. He didn't stand a chance in front of that woman.

 

 

Two weeks had passed since that unfortunate moment, and that guy hadn't appeared anymore on the cafe. And Hyunseung mood had dropped since that day.

 

Little did he now that that girl was actually the sister of the other man, and that he was missing because he had a big project in his work that caused him to stay practically locked in his house.

 

 

It was a quiet day in the little and cozy cafe and Dongwoo was determined to talk with his hyung.

He still had time to think about what to say to knock some sense inside the older's head, because today was the older's day off and he had promised to show up in five minutes or so.

 

The bells at the door ringed softly, indicating that someone has entered. There he was again. That stranger that affected Hyunseung so much.

 

With a forced smile, he went to the table of that man, saying “Hello, welcome to the Beauty's cafe. What are you going to order?”

“An Americano.” he answered dryly. “But, I have a question.”

“Sure” Dongwoon replied, that forced smile still on his face “Tell me.”

“Where is the other pretty waiter?” the man asked, shifting on his seat nervously.

“Why do you want to know?” Dongwoon asked, his face changed into a serious one “It's not like you even know him.”

“Well... I think he's pretty. And he seems nice. And his smile is beautiful. And...” Junhyung started saying, but was interrupted by a nice voice.

“Okay, I get it. I'm good looking and nice. But why you couldn't tell me that sooner?” Hyunseung boldly interrupted him.

“I...” Junhyung started saying surprised.

“You what?” the other hurried him.

“I was scared. There, are you happy?” the stranger (no so stranger now) answered “I thought that this guy over there was your boyfriend.” he said pointing at Dongwoon.

“My name is Hyunseung.”

“Junhyung.”

“Want to have your coffee with me?”

“Sure.”

“Dongwoon, can you bring me a capuccino? And some cheese cake.” Hyunseung said to the younger guy.

“Ok, hyung” Dongwoon answered, before smiling brightly, turning away from the table.

 

---------------------------------

A.N: Hi guys! It's my first fic on the Junseung world xD Hope you like this! And Anie, thanks again <33 I love you :)
Please comment, and if you see any grammar mistake, please point it out. I'm not a native english speaker, so it'll help me a lot if you do that!

And if you are bored, come to talk to me on tumblr!