20

It should have been

 

 


At The Park    (Sunhee's Birthday Part 3)


 

 

When Sunhee arrived at the park, Heechul tightly hugged her. Siwon, who simply bowed and smiled at her, was there too.

"Oppadeul, What are we going to do?" Heechul guided the two and showed them two bikes. "We are going to teach you how to ride a bike, sweetie." Then he gave one to Sunhee and the other for himself.

"What about me?" Siwon reacted. Upon hearing it, Heechul smacked Siwon's head. "Aish. Shisus. Don't forget to call me hyung. I thought God told you to respect. Just run and assist Heehee, arasso?" Then he smirked at Siwon who felt cheated.

Siwon was wiggling his eyebrows because of disbelief. "But hyu---" Before he could even finish talking, Heechul cut his sentence. "Just go with the flow, hot boy. Do you want pretty human beings to be kept waiting? We are waiting. Let's go." He just sighed in defeat.

Then they proceeded with the main reason why they were there. Siwon started to give instructions to Sunhee. "First, ride on the bike. Just feel relaxed. One foot must be on the pedal while the other steps on the ground so you can start. Then using the foot stepping on a pedal, start moving. And after that, the other foot will do what the other one is doing. This time, both will move the pedal. Don't be afraid. I'm just here, okay? "

She followed what he instructed but when she was starting to pedal using two feet, she lost balanced and fell. Good thing, Siwon was able to catch her before her head bumps on the ground. Heechul, who was surprised of the sudden fall, asked if she was okay. As a response, she nodded.

They spent the rest of the morning teaching her and practicing all over again. She tried and tried until she was able to bike around the park. "Yay! Congratulations, little sister. You made it!" Heechul hugged her again.

Siwon interrupted their moment and invited them to eat the lunch that Sunhee brought. They went to a shady part and unfolded the picnic cloth there. Then they sat down and arranged everything.

When Heechul and Sunhee was about to take a bite, Siwon's eyes grew bigger and stopped them from eating. "Hyung and Dongsaeng-ah, please stop eating for a while."

Heechul ignored him and started to eat." Why? I'm hungry. Let's eat now! My beautiful stomach needs to be fed."

"Let's pray first." Siwon was trying to get the plate from his hyung. But Heechul eagerly took some food from the plate and ate it. Sunhee just giggled at the cute argument of the two.

Seeing Siwon's extremely worried face, Heechul just gave up and approved the request. "Psh. Okay. Just do it fast. I want to eat already."  Then after they prayed, they laughed at what happened and ate lunch.

After they finished, Heechul and Siwon told Sunhee that she had to go and gave her another paper.

 

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. Then I wrote it in the sky but the wind blew it away.

So I wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay.

 

Yesung, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are waiting for you outside of the park.

 


 

While waiting for Sunhee, Yesung and Eunhyuk are playing around and laughing at each other's silliness. And the typical Kyuhyun, who is at his GameKyu mode, was smart enough to bring his PSP with him.