Sweet Revenge

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

The following day, DO and Baekhyun dropped Sungmin to his classroom.

“We’ll pick you up again later, okay?” DO said while crouching to meet Sungmin’s eyes.

“Neh! Thanks for making my lunchbox as well. I’ll eat a lot!” the boy beamed.

“Have fun!” Baekhyun added.

Sungmin went in while DO and Baekhyun approached a tall and buff guy standing outside the classroom. “You don’t have to tail Sungmin all the time, he might get scared. Just make sure you have your eyes on him and no one hurts him, araseo?” DO instructed his bodyguard.

“Ye doryeonnim!” he bowed.

The boys walked to the other building for the high school campus and passed by Sunmi’s classroom. It is already filled but they noticed three empty seats at the back.

“Wonder where Jongin and Kris hyung is right now…” Baekhyun said.

“They must’ve found Hyuna already since she’s not around as well.” DO added.

“Kyaaaa~ I just can’t imagine what they’ll do to her.” Baekhyun shivered at the thought.

“Yeaahh… Jongin can be very evil at times.” DO shook his head.

“Mhmmm… Same with Kris hyung! His face is very deceiving.”

----------

Kai and Kris arrived in an abandoned warehouse. The roof is dilapidated while the walls are filled with graffiti. Two guys kneeled in the middle of the area blindfolded and tied behind their back. They had bruises and cuts on their faces and were already panting heavily.

The boys approached them with piercing eyes and stopped in front of them. “Remove the blindfolds!” Kai yelled and one of his men followed. Kris stood behind him while Kai crouched and tilted his head to look at their faces. “Did you know what you just gotten yourselves into?”

One of the guy looked up at him to plead. “Doryeonnim, jesunghamnida. Please spare us! Hyuna-shi just paid us to do it!”

“So if I’ll pay you to shoot yourself, are you gonna do it?” and the guy just continued to plead. “Please… I’ll do anything, just don’t kill me!”

“You should’ve thought that when you’re hitting a helpless girl yesterday.” Kai then moved away from them and reached out a hand to one of his men. “Give it to me!” he hissed and one of them placed a gun on his palm.

“Please… I beg you! Don’t kill us!” they both cried for mercy.

Just as he was about to load the gun, Suho came through the door and rushed beside him. “Jongin! She’s here!”

Hyuna came in after being pushed by Suho’s bodyguard. She was doing a catwalk with a smirk on her face as she near them. “I’m gonna wipe that fugly smirk myself!” Kris hissed.

But Kris need not to do it anymore coz her face fell when she saw her beaten minions crying on their knees.

“Glad for you to join us!” Kai yelled but she remained calm trying to look innocent.

“Anything for you baby!” she then link her arms around Kai but he pushed her away. “Baby my !”

“Agashi! Help us!” one of the guy blurted after seeing her.

“Excuse me? But I don’t know you!” she rolled her eyes away from them.

“MWOH?!” You ! You’re the one who paid us to beat that Sunmi girl.” the other guy protested.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. You must be mistaken!”

Kai, Kris and Suho looked at each other looking rather amused. Suho then pushed Hyuna to join the two gangsters. “Let’s skip this bull and get on with it already.”

Kai then snapped his fingers.

Two of his men went to help the gangsters up and gave them instructions. “Do the exact same thing like what you did to Sunmi yesterday… If you do it well, I’ll release you.”

“With pleasure!” both of them smirked and did what they told.

“Andwae! You can’t do this to me! I didn’t do anything to Sunmi! It wasn’t me!” she pleaded but to no use.

The boys watched Hyuna turned into a punching bag as they stood with arms crossed on their chest. She started coughing out blood and clutching her stomach. “Stop it! Jebal!” Her tears fell immediately after a punch broke her nose.

“Yah! You’re not suppose to cry. That girl didn’t spare a single tear!” one of the guy yelled at Hyuna’s bleeding ear.

“Jeungmal? Uwaaaaa~ Sunmi is really a brave gril!” Suho slowly clapped his hands. “Hey ! Don’t be such a and it up!” he added.

After a few rounds of strikes, one of the guy picked up a wooden plank on the floor and hit her as hard as he could. She instantly whimpered and curled like a fetus.

The three of them were surprised to know what Sunmi had to go through. They didn’t have the exact details of how she was beaten but seeing it through Hyuna pains them even more.

“That’s enough!” Kris growled and they backed away from her half conscious body.

Kai bent in front of her and pressed her cheeks together with one hand. “Starting today, you will no longer attend SM High! Your family will be stripped off from all your properties and money until the last cent! Your parents will be sent to the province to do charity work while you stay here in Seoul and learn to work your so you can feed your sister!” he whispered with a threatening voice.

“Andwae! NO! You can’t do that! I did this all alone so don’t include my family. This is unfair!” she now has deep regret in her eyes.

“Sunmi suffered all her life but yours is just about to start. How is that unfair? Deal with it!”

“You’re doing this just because of that girl? She has nothing. She’s just an orphan with an annoying brat for a brother!”

“That orphan girl is the reason why my darker days are over and I will do everything for her!” and he shoved her to the ground.

Her eyes widened at his confession and cried her heart out.

The three boys started walking out but Kai talked to one of his men. “Get rid of those two and drop her in the middle of the highway, !”

“Ye doryeonnim!”

Just as they stepped out of the warehouse, two gunshots were fired followed by a scream.

"Aren't you supposed to release those two?" Suho raised an eyebrow.

"Ooopss!" Kai snickered.

"ing douches deserve to die!" Kris concurred.