Stuttering

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

Sehun placed his arm above your shoulder as you walk down the street while you kept an arm around his back.

“Feeling better?” he asked.

“Mhmm… I’m gonna miss Jiyong oppa” you sniffed.

“You can always visit him, right? I’ll even go with you if you like.” and you smiled at him.

DO walked ahead with Sungmin sleeping on his shoulders while the rest of EXO bickered from behind.

“I was just having fun! No harm done! AH! AAAH!” Chanyeol explained while Suho clipped his ear. “You can’t just go barging on a stage and grind on a girl. And worse, you did to Sunmi. She’s not like those girls you dance with all the time!”

You then interrupted them. “Suho-ah, it was me who invited him on stage and it was perfectly fine.”

“See? AAHHH! Let go of me now!” Chanyeol pleaded.

“Don’t hyung! Make him suffer!” Baekhyun blurted and you just shook your head while laughing.

Chanyeol managed to push Suho away so he quickly ran but he chased him still. They started running around but DO scolded them. “Yah! Keep it down! Sungmin might wake up!”

Suho finally stopped when Chanyeol cowered behind you. “Move your over here or you’ll suffer worse!”

“Sunmi-ah, look! EXO’s leader is making me pay for dancing with you… I think he’s jealous!”

“Hell no! I’m just trying to discipline you!” he smirked and went back walking with Kris, Kai and Baekhyun while Chanyeol joined you and Sehun.

“I’m so proud of you standing up for Hyuna earlier.” Sehun said.

“Yeah, it’s about time you teach her a lesson.” Chanyeol smirked.

“It just ticks me off when someone talks trash about the people I love.” you told them.

“Are you gonna do the same for me?” Sehun asked. “And me?” Chanyeol added.

“Of course! No doubt!” and they high fived each other.

“What about us?” Baekhyun interrupted and you rolled your eyes. “All of EXO! Is that fine?” he and Suho giggled while Kai blushed and Kris bit his lower lip trying to hold out a smile.

You all stopped in front of the door while DO and Sehun went in to bring Sungmin to bed.

“I had a fun night. Thanks again!” Chanyeol said and hugged you. “The pleasure is all mine.”

“Hope we can do it again.”

“You wish! As if I’ll let you!” Suho suddenly blurted but Chanyeol ignored him.

He hugged you tighter and leaned closer to your ears. “I couldn’t have asked for a better partner. You're the best I ever had!”

His words sent tingling sensations all over your body and hot flushes on your face. Your cheeks turned red while your lips curled up as your chin rested on top of his shoulder. ‘Oh God, he smells so good as well. If only you’re not a playboy.’

Good thing it was dark or EXO would''ve seen you blushing and smiling from ear to ear.

Chanyeol suddenly held your face and kissed you. His soft lips landed on your warm rosy cheeks. You could’ve sworn that you might just melt right away. ‘Snap out of it Sunmi!’

Suho suddenly yanked him away. “You’re finally get it this time!” he hissed and faced you. “Good night Sunmi!” he added.

“Sunmi-ah! Good night!” Chanyeol yelled while being dragged away followed by Baekhyun and you just shook your head.

Kris walked up to you after. “Sorry about that. I guess he’s having too much fun.”

“Naahhh. It’s okay, I had fun as well. It’s been a while actually.” you sighed and he noticed how your mood suddenly changed.

“Hey… Hey…” he lifted your chin up. “Don’t give in to sadness and worry… Just enjoy, a’right?” and you softly smiled to him.

“There you go… I’ll see you around!” he pinched your cheeks and left.

Sehun and DO also came out and waved goodbye. As they walked down the stairs, Kai was the last one to approach you.

“Hi…” he forced the words out of his mouth. “Hi!” you replied.

“Uhmmm…” he paused and doesn’t know how to continue anymore. ‘Oh cmon! You’re good at this kind of stuff. Say something! Damn it!’ he thought.

“Yes Kai?” you asked. “Can you call me Jongin, instead?”

“Wae yo?”

“Uhmmm… It just feels right…” he forced a smile.

“O-Okay… You were saying?” you asked again.

“Sorry about what happened earlier…”

“You don’t have to... It was between me and Hyuna.”

“But still, you don’t deserve such treatment from her. It was a good thing that you stood up for yourself though.”

“Yeah… I just needed to protect “my man”.” you chuckled when you emphasized the word and so did Kai. “Well, I better get in. It’s late already.”

Just as you turned to open the door, Kai suddenly spoke softly. “You look incredibly yummy in that dress…”

“Excuse me?” you asked after facing him again..

“I mean, incredibly pretty in that dress.”

"T-Thanks Jongin!” you turned while scratching your nape and went into the apartment. ‘Did he say yummy? Hmmm… Nah, the world will end if someone calls me that.’

Kai slapped his forehead after the door closed in front of him. "Idiot!" and he sighed.