F I N A L E

"They Look At Each Other And Smile Meaningfully"

 

F I N A L E

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

LuHan and Seohyun is good friend since they are little. They always spend their time together and stick together like twins. Beside, they are neighbours and their parents definitely good friend. Every morning, Seohyun will go to LuHan’s house and they will walk to school. And every evening, LuHan will ride his bicycle and tag Seohyun along with him.

Since they are in elementary school, Seohyun is a good student who always been praise by the teachers. Meanwhile, LuHan is a mischievous boy and always do a prank on his friend. But, he’s really good in sports. LuHan loves Seohyun so much and he consider her as his younger sister because he doesn’t have any sibling, neither brother nor sister. He will do anything that can make Seohyun happy.

During their high school year, Seohyun will always lend a hand to help him in his lesson. Because of their intimate relationship, a few students jealous of both of them. But they ignored it and consider them as a challenge in their school life. They study very hard until they were succeed in their examination that can change their whole life.

One day, it was raining cat and dog. Seohyun is sleeping on the couch in the living room. She hear someone knock at the door for several times. She wake up and rush to the door to open it. It was LuHan, who sat on the hard and cold floor and he is soak in rain. His eyes is swollen because he cry too much. Seohyun help him to stand up and he told her what had happen to him. LuHan’s parents are dead in an accident.

After the burial ceremony, LuHan go abroad to pursue his ambition. Since that day, they never meet. Years pass, there still no news about LuHan. Seohyun always yearn to hear from him to come back.

On a sunny day, Seohyun is sitting alone on a bench while reading a book. Suddenly, she feels someone poking her from behind . She turning around and she’s taken aback. It is LuHan ! LuHan, the person who she longed for a several years. They look at each other and smile meaningfully.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________