Name? My name, is Kang Daesung.

When Fire Starts Love

'Uhrg! What is that guy's name?!'
I kept on thinking on what is the blonde hair guy's name. I walked and thought and walked and thought till I reach home.

"Mum Im home!" No reply, I shouted again, still no reply.

"MUM!!"

"Oh yes yes?"

"You're watching your dramas aren't you?"

"Well, wait what?!"

I sighed and went inside of my room. I placed my bag on the floor and jumped into my bed and groaned. What whould I do today.. I decided to call Yooin. I miss her so much and its just one day since I saw her. 

I took my phone and was about to call her till I saw there were 5 missed calls and 11 new messeges, and all of them is from her. I guess she missed me more than I miss her. I dialed her number and it startes to ring.

"VICTORIA!!" 
She screamed into the phone causing me to move it away from my ear.

"Yah!! Don't shout at me! My ear hurts!"

"Why didn't you answer my calls?! Why didn't you reply me back?!"

"Yah Yooin chill! I just came back from school!"

"Uhrg fine! But on the weekends if you don't reply or answer me you're so dead!!"

"Arasso arasso!"
I rolled my eyes.

"Yah Yooin, lets go out!"

"Out? Where?"

"Mall, im bored!"

"Arasso, meet you there in an hour, bye!"

I rolled my eyes again and ended the call. This girl, can be really noisy at times! I went to tell me mum that im going out but I bet she didn't even heard a thing. I went to get ready and wrote a letter placing it at the door for my mum. I got out, took the bus and met with Yooin at the mall.

"What took you so long?!"

"Well Im sorry! My mum didn't hear what I was saying! Lets go!"

We went shopping, as usual. Yooin is the best person to shop with, her fashion sense, daebak! As usual, we went to shop for all the things girls would shop for. After shopping, we went to a cafe to just drink some frappes and eat peices of cakes.

We ordered our food and sat there waiting for it.

"So, Vic ah, how's school there? I bet its the best!"

"Are you kidding me?! I want to go back to Busan!"

"Tsk! Just the usual you!"

Our food arrived.

"Met any new friends there? Bet you did!"
She said and looked over my phone. She was obviously talking about the 5 missed calls and 11 messeges. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! I told you already! I was at school! And, I think I did made new friends."
I shruged.

"Woah! How many in total?!"

"10, err.. maybe 9 then"
'Is that blonde hair guy my friend? I guess not' I sighed.

"Why are you sighing? You've made 9 friends! Thats just daebak! I just met you, you know?!"

"I know I know"
I sighed again placing my chin on the palm of my hands. Soon a group of 4 guys came in.
'Woah, blue, red, black, blac... OMG IS THAT BIGBANG?!'

I sat upstraight looking shocked.

"Yah Vic, anything wrong?"

"A-ani!"
I buried my face in my hands. I heard footsteps coming closer, till I heard a tap on the table.

"Noona? Noona! Guys! Victoria noona is here!"
Oh my god I swear that is Seungri!

I peeped my head out and saw all 4 of them already standing infront of my table.

"Oh h-hi guys"

"What you doing here Vic? " GD spoke.
Yooin poked me and whispered.

"Yah, who are they?"
Apparently, TOP heard her.

"Oh, sorry we didn't introduce, we're Big Bang! We're her friends!"

"Cool! You've met friends with 4 hot guys? Daebak!"

Big Bang then sat at our table.

"Uh, where's.. blonde?"

"Huh? Oh him! He's.." Taeyang pointed outside.
I nodded and said I needed to buy something for my mum and rushed outside. 
'I need to know his name!'

I was looking left and right till I heard a soft sweet voice. I walked further down and saw him! The blonde! He was singing a balad song. I just stood there and stared at him, listening to his voice that can melt people's heart.

He then turned and faced to me and smiled. I was shocked and I turned around but nobody is behind me. He is really looking and smiling at me! He looked at me throughout the song. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter.

Soon the song ended, many applaud but I still just stood there and stared at him. Till I saw he was going down I rushed over and stop him.

"Wae?"

"I-I still don't know your name!"

"My name? My name, is Kang Daesung"

 

{Hey there! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. BUSY WITH SCHOOL >///< Im sorry if I dont update sometimes, im just too busy. Hope you'll understand. AND, I'VE GOT 10 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY! -throws confetti- THANKYOU SO SO MUCH <3 LOVE YOU ALL! Please do comment! I love comments <3}