Chapter 1

Unexpected

 

# F L A S H B A C K #

You were exhausted from running like there’s no ends. You have make this choice and will never turns back. You slip your hand inside your pocket just to make sure your saving is still there. You have collect them since the first day you stay with your neighbour.

Your feet were arching from running too much. Without you realized, you just step into the dark alley. Just then, you bump onto someone.

“ Owh… M-mian-hae~” you wiped your sweat and bowed at the person. As you raised up your head, you saw a cute boy with high-cheek bone smiling at you. You’re just about to run again when out of blue, he grabbed your wrist and make you stop.

“ What are you rushing for? Wasting a little time won’t kill you, isn’t it? “ he chuckled. “ Ermm..” you lowered your head, scared to look into his big, sparkling eyes. He bend down into your eyes level. You heard he’s humming waiting for your answer.

“ I-I don’t know “ you stuttered. He chuckled again.. “ Yahh.. Stop laughing!” you stomped your feet and folds your arms. “ Ermm.. Sorry~ By the way, what’s your name? “ he furrowed his eyebrow at you.

“ I’m _______ . How about you?” you asked him back. “ Me? Owhh.. My name is –

# E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K #

March 06 2012

“ Paahh!!” you jumped a bit and almost fall from your chair. You turns your head and saw a tall girl with a fair-milk skin and long, brown hair laughing at you. “ Bhahaha.. why are you so shock? Are you thinking of something..or…someone? “ she whisper at the last word and grinned.

“ Yahh… LEE TAE EUN!!!” your cheek turn red as tomato and you chase her around the room. Once you get her, you started to tickle her waist. “ Yahh.. s-stop..haha..pl-please s-stop.. I’m s-sorry, “ she beg to you. You stop and smile widely.

“ Don’t you ever do that again, arraso? “ you pointed your finger at her and widen your eyes.

“ Arra.. arra.. “ she nodded her head reluctantly. Just then, someone knock the door.

“______-shi, Miss Ara want you to meet her in her room right now.”

A man voice can be hear from the outside of the room.

“ Nae SungYeol-ah ,” you sigh and grab your cap on the chair. “ See you around,” your pinch TaeEun cheek before rush outside. You chuckle alone while putting on your cap and make your way to the room.


Annyeong reader(s).. We're really sorry for the long wait.. TT.TT and Chapter 1 is just a short post... We've almost forget about this fanfics.. xD

Anyway, we'll try our best to update A.S.A.P!!..

Ppyong~