FINALE

I Need You ( Rainy Day )

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ymb_uoF14

 

 

That night, after Seohyun burial, Suho sit alone in his room. The sound of the wind hitting on the window pan make he feels lonelier. The pouring rain outside are like crying along with him. He walk toward his study table. He opened one of the drawer, revealing the blue letter Seohyun give him. He sit on the chair and unfold the letter.

To my Guardian,

If our love was a story book, we would met on the very first page. The last chapter would be about how I’m thankful for the life we’ve made.

I never say this to you before, but I’m going to confess now. I love you too Suho-ah. After everything we’ve been through I feel like a fool.

I always wondered by myself, did you ever see me as a girl instead of your childhood best friend? That’s was when I found out that you always love me. I’m sorry Suho-ah. I accidentally read your diary when I cleaned our room. I’m really is sorry. Now I know that when we were in our high school years we have the same feeling towards each other. But, we both are a coward. Never really try to confessed our feelings. Then Taeyeon and Luhan appeared, we both made them as our companion. For few months, I saw you’re happy with Taeyeon by your side and I try to move on. When my love for Luhan grew bigger, you experienced your first heartbreak. You came to my house, crying from the bottom of your heart. I feels hurt too. Hearing the reason why did she left you really made me hate her. She play with your feeling. She broke the pure heart of my guardian. And, that night you decided not to give your heart for someone else. For some reason that time, I feels so relieve.

As we grew older, we became more matured. My love for you getting stronger in the same time my love for Luhan blooms colourfully. I feels so selfish, loving two guys in the same time.

Earlier this year, I start to feel a burden on me. I always feels dizzy. But, I was too careless. I thought it happen just because of my University life. After experiencing severe headache for 5 months, I finally went for a check up. That was when I’ve been told I have a brain tumor. To be exact my tumor  in the last stage .I have 1 month to live.

The day we went for the vacation were the worst nightmare I ever have. I broke up with Luhan .I made him cry .I, myself cry in your embrace without having any clue that you were hurt too.

I always remember that one rainy night. A night after we leave the painful vacation. That is the night when I think I’ve found the light of hope. The night when you came to my house. Soaking in the rain. Calling for my name. I was very curious that time so I went out of my house bringing an umbrella along with me. As soon as I shelter you from the rain, you kneel in front of me and propose me by asking “Seo Joo Hyun will you marry me?”. I was very shock at that time. There is no exact words to describe my feelings. At first, I rejected you but you never give up. You give me reason why you want to marry me. You said you want to be my guardian until the end of my day. I felt touched and I agreed. We both getting married the next day. A very simple wedding attend by the two of us and a priest.

Nearly a month we live as husband-and-wife. You take care of me like I will be there with you until we are old. By  the time I wrote this letter, I have 3 more days left.

You must be wondering why I didn’t give you the marriage ring. The marriage ring I’ve hang it on my necklace that I’ve give you. Keep it safely my dear husband.

I love you for the certain smile. That cheers me up when I am blue.

I love you for your tenderness that warms me through and through.

I love you for your kindness and your understanding heart. The one that somehow always says ‘I love you very much Joohyun-ah’ when you thought I was sleeping.

I love you for your faith in me. Your sweet and patient ways. For many things you do, so often  without praise.

I love you for all this things and million others too. But, most of all, for what I am whenever I’m with you.

I hope you finally understand that I will love you until the end because you’re not only my husband. You are also my bestfriend. You’re always in my mind. I love you always. Thank you for your love.

Your wife,

Kim Joo Hyun.

 

Suho tears trickling down his cheeks. He bring the letter to his chest. He was hugging the letter as if he was hugging his wife. He still remember the rainy night Seohyun have mentioned in her letter. No, he was not taking any advantage over her ill situation. He want to take care of her since they both are an orphan. He close his eyes tightly.

“Joohyun-ah. We’re such a coward before. If I knew about your feeling toward me before, I’ll be the one who own your heart in the first place.” Suho says in regret while crying heartedly.

The night witness the cries of Seohyun husband. Her life guardian, Kim Joon Myun who well known as Suho. Suho, the name that will always reminded him of his late wife, Kim Joo Hyun.

 

 

A/N:That is the suprise. Suho and Seohyun are HUSBAND-AND-WIFE!Sorry for the late and short sequel guys.What do you think? I hope you guys enjoy it^^