Final

♥ You Belong With Me ♥

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend,
She's upset,
She's going off about
Something that you said,
'Cause she doesn't get your humor
Like I do."

Tiffany sat on her bed , reading a magazine when she heard talking voices from across her house. Sighing , she shook her head *Must be his girlfriend again...* She threw her June Issue of "ELLE girl" to the bed and walked towards the window , sitting down on a stool , she propped her head up using her elbow , staring across to this guy pacing around the room while clutching a phone to his ear.

After a good few minutes , Onew finally hung up the phone , sighing , he sat down on his bed when he noticed Tiffany from across staring at him. Tiffany bit her lip for a second before taking up the sketchbook , she started scribbling something and she lifted it up [ You Ok? ] 

"I'm in my room,
It's a typical Tuesday night, 
I'm listenin' to the kind of music she doesn't like, 
And she'll never know your story
Like I do."

Onew gave a little smirk before bending under the bed for his sketchbook , he than took out a blue marker pen and scribbled 
[ Tired of drama ] Giving a sympathetic pout , she lifted up the sketchbook [ Sorry :( ] The other man gave a shrug and stood up , getting ready for bed , not knowing that there was something important Tiffany wanted to show him.

Tiffany was in the midst of writing when Onew pulled the curtain , indicating that he was sleeping soon. Sighing , Tiffany looked at the sketchbook [ I love you ] was written on it ,  that was what she always wanted to say , she loved him. Staring at her own reflection on the glass panes , she lifted up the sketchbook for a moment , silently wishing Onew would know what she was thinking , before giving a sigh and placing it down once again.

"But she wears short skirts, 
I wear t-shirts.
She's cheer captain and
I'm on the bleachers, "

Giving up , Tiffany decided to have some fun in her room , she ran infront of her mirror and started hopping around crazily . Running to her wardrobe , she mindlessly grabbed some shirt and began dressing herself up weirdly , and began singing. Looking at her reflection helplessly while jumping about , dreaming 'bout the day where her dream would come through , yes it will.

"Dreamin' 'bout the day 
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time."

She than proceeded to her bed , kneeling down , she began imitating a rock star with a air guitar and started playing the 'guitar' around crazily , moving her head to the rhythm of the song , while taking her favourite hair brush as a mic. In the middle of this , Onew pulled his curtain just to see Tiffany dancing dorkily , laughing , he shook his head , this is the first thing that made him laugh heartedly. Meanwhile , the other girl was still in the midst of her 'concert' , dancing and singing around without knowing that Onew have been looking at her , well , if she knew , she would be terribly embarassed.

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you,
Been here all along so why can't you see,
You belong with me.
You belong with me."

In the early morning , the winds are blowing mercilessly , and in the middle of nowhere , sat Tiffany , eyes concentrating intensely on a book. Just then , Onew walked towards the bench Tiffany was sitting on and sat down , hearing the little sound beside her , Tiffany lifted her eyes from her book just to see her best friend sitting down. Onew flashed a smile at her before tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ears , blushing red , she looked down while Onew continued to blabber about non-related stuff.

However , none of what Onew said was going inside Tiffany's ears. Smiling , Tiffany thought " Isn't this easy?" She looked up and stole a glance at Onew, admiring his perfect features , before glancing down at her feet again , blushing beet root red. 

"Walkin' the streets with you
and your worn-out jeans,
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be,
Laughing on a park bench Thinking to myself,
Hey isn't this easy"

Just when she was busy blushing , a red hot sports car stopped right infront of the bench. Looking up , she realised it was his girlfriend , Taeyeon , who was wearing a light pink tight shirt and hot short pants. Onew immediately stood up and walked towards the car , looking back to bid Tiffany goodbye , before getting into the car and kissing Taeyeon , from the corner of her eye , she could see Taeyeon looking at her and giving her a smirk before driving off. Rolling her eyes , she looked down once again to her toes dissapointed ,  she could never beat Taeyeon , or so she thought.

"And you've got a smile that
Could light up this whole town,
I haven't seen it in a while
Since she brought you down.
You say you're fine, 
I know you better than that.
Hey, whatcha doin' with a girl like that?"

"AHHH!" "GOAL!!" Roars of cheers echoed around the whole stadium. It was their school's sports day , and today , it was a football game between two grades. Tiffany stood in the midst of her bandmates , who was blowing their heads off the trumpet and cheering , from her position , she could see Taeyeon wearing a pink cheer leader suit ,  dancing and cheering , directing her vision to Onew , she could see he was focused in the game , running here and there , trying to get a goal.

"She wears high heels,
I wear sneakers.
She's cheer captain and
I'm on the bleachers,
Dreamin' 'bout the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time."

"GOAL!!!"  The whole crowd cheered when Onew scored a goal , Tiffany cheered too , but she couldn't keep her eyes off Taeyeon , who was flipping around , giving off the charisma that would melt every boy , silently , she wished she was the same as her. y . Gorgeous . Popular . Perfect .

Looking down from her position , she could see Onew running over to Taeyeon happily , for some "reward" maybe. However , when Onew reached Taeyeon , she was flirting with another buddy of his from his football team , frowning at the sight , he questioned Taeyeon " Are you cheating on me?" Taeyeon looked at him , horrified " What do you mean by cheating? You're not even my boyfriend!" She shoved him away and began flirting with the guys again.

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you.
Been here all along so why can't you see
You belong with me?
Standing by, 
Waiting at your back door,
All this time how could you not know
Baby, you belong with me
You belong with me."

Catching the scene from her position was Tiffany , even though she couldn't hear what they were saying , looking by how Taeyeon shoved Onew away and Onew's expression , she could probably figure out more or less. Tiffany shook her head after looking at the scene , she knew this would happen sooner or later , since Taeyeon probably changes her boyfriend weekly. She warned him when he broke the news that he was dating Taeyeon to her.

It was the night of their prom night , Tiffany was once again reading when she recieved a text message,

-------

From : Dubu ♥ 

Look across.

-------

She smiled lightly at his message before pushing herself up from her position and looked across. Onew was already dressed , looking terribly handsome with his gray blazer and his styled hair . Biting his lips a little , Onew lifted up his sketchbook with puppy eyes , [You going?] , silently wishing that Tiffany would go , he wanted to at least see how she looked like when she was dressed up , unlike her usual dressing style which consist of jeans, and only jeans , plus either a T-shirt or a wooven pullover. He had always imagined her as a special girl , to make the story shorter , he loves her.

"Oh, I remember you driving to my house
In the middle of the night.
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry.
And I know your favorite songs,
And you tell me 'bout your dreams.
Think I know where you belong,
Think i know it's with me."

He was actually quite certain she wasn't going to go , but he wasn't going to give up so easily. It was this day , 2 years before , when he recieved the news from LA that his father passed away , being so close to his father , he couldn't stand being so sad and alone ,  therefore , he decided to head to Tiffany's house, seeking for some comfort. It was 3 in the morning , but surprisingly , Tiffany didn't get angry , she ushered him in and began to comfort him. 2 years later , both of them are the best of best friends. Remembering all these , it made Onew's hope higher , as he continued to stare at Tiffany with him puppy eyes.

Tiffany smiled at him before scribbling something , she gave him a somewhat loving smile as she lifted up her sketchbook [ No , studying ] Onew sighed , and wrote something before lifting it up again [ Wish you were! ] Seeing his reply , Tiffany laughed , thinking about how silly he was. On the other side , the dissapointed Onew stood up and left for the Prom party.

"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you,
Been here all along so why can't you see,
You belong with me."

Smiling , she stood up and decided to pack up her oh-so-messy room , stacks of paper piled up on the corner of her room , sweat shirts lying all over the floor , she sighed as she picked up the stuff one by one , lifting a pile of papers , she caught sight of the note she wanted to show Onew a few days ago , the [ I love you ] note. She picked it up a breathed in , fingers tapping on the piece of paper , smiling , she whispered to herself  "Damn that packing up"

Springing up from her spot , she walked towards her wardrobe and picked out a extremely beautiful gown , which belongs to her best friend , Luna. After a few minutes , she walked out of her bathroom , looking breathlessly beautiful , looking at her reflection at the mirror , she started applying her make up. Looking at the piece of paper she was holding on to , she started to dwell again whether to go again , she bit her lip , *this is the right time , it's now or never* Folding the piece of paper , she put it in the clutch and started to head for the door , with a deep breathe , she stepped out.

"Standing by, 
Waiting at your back door,
All this time how could you not know
Baby, you belong with me.
You belong with me."

Elegant music floated through the air of the ballroom , breathing in deeply once again , Tiffany opened the door , earning curious stares from people , guys were pratically starting to drool , she looks like a walking angel , as she moved , people made way for her. Onew was chatting with his friends when he noticed the commotion , looking over , he saw what caught his breathe , so she did come... Smiling , he eagerly walked over to her , as he stopped in front of Tiffany , looked at him , smiling as she too, slowly made her way towards him. 

However , in the midst of walking , Taeyeon noticed Onew and hugged him , leaving Tiffany speechless , "Maybe I shouldn't have came in the first place" She thought as she looked down to the luxurious red carpet. Looking up , she caught Onew pushing Taeyeon away , muttering something that left Taeyeon shocked and angry , Taeyeon gave Tiffany a dirty look before dissapearing behind the crowd.

Smiling again , Tiffany dug the piece of paper out , and slowly started to unfold it , she clutched onto the paper nervously , heart ready to pop out from any minute. She looked at Onew for any reaction but only to meet with his shock face , *This is it* She was about to fold the paper when Onew stopped her , walking towards her , leaving a person's gap between them , Onew smiled at Tiffany before digging out a piece of paper , he unfolded the paper and smiled at Tiffany.

[ I love you ] was on the paper.

"You belong with me.
Have you ever thought just maybe,
You belong with me?
You belong with me."

Smiling , and almost crying , Tiffany dropped the paper onto the floor and walked towards Onew , Onew smiled as he held out his hands for her , his princess .Going into his arms , Tiffany breathed in the scent of his clothes , and slowly , just slowly , Onew leaned in on Tiffany , she smiled at his action "You belong with me" she whispered , before their lips meet.

|""""""""""
         Have you ever thought just maybe , I love you?
          Have you ever thought just maybe , you belong with me?
                            You belong with me                                            
|
                                                                                                         |
                                                                                           """""""""""

                                                                                                             

----------------
Like it? :) Here's the gown Tiffany is wearing is you are wondering :{http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vc8wNWkY1qj2rvmo1_400.jpg}