Panda Will Take Care Of You!

Panda Will Take Care Of You!

It was such a rainy day. Tao hated kind of weather. He would love to go outside and do something diffrent then just sitting here and watching raindrops travelling down the window. It was so perfect yesterday when the 'sun shone and birds sang'. He, Luhan and Kris were at the park playing around and just having good time. His mood is always better when it's warm and sky is clear blue. Kind of a day is the only day when Tao doesn't complain. Oh well, not really, Zi Tao always found the reason to complain, that's just the ways he was.

"Come and play playstation with me, Tao," he heard and shivered a little because of sudden voice, his boyfriend's one. The other chuckled at Tao's reaction. "Cute," he said and hugged Tao from behind but he let go quickly and sneezed loudly few times.

Tao looked at him worried. "Is everything okay, gege?" he asked. Kris smiled at him and shook his head, coughing. "Gege, you'll be sick. I told you not to eat fourth ice cream yesterday, you should have listen to me!" said Tao and laughed a little at the thought of boy's dirty with ice cream mouth.

The older wasn't kind of a person who got sick easily. "But I'm okay, Tao, really... Come and play with me! FIFA 13 is really cool! Comeeeeeee! I know you like football games like I do!" pouted Kris- the thing that only Tao is allowed to see. Blonde coughed louder than earlier. "Please!" Said the boy between the coughts and sneezes.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. You're sick, gege! I'm going to take care of you!" said Tao, smiling cutely. Panda boy was somehow glad that he can look after his gege cause it was always him who Kris cared of. He wanted to repay now and it was just perfect chance, wasn't it? "I'll go and find some medicine in the kitchen, wait a second," said Tao and went to the kitchen wich was just three more steps from the living room, their flat wasn't really big but it didn't bother them. He got some drugs and syrup. "Gege~ Lay down, I'm going to measure your temperature now," he said and knelt beside the older. He touched Kris' forehead with the back of his palm. "Wow!" he yelled as he felt the heat. There was no need to use thermometer. "Here, drink that. I can feel you have strong fever!" said Tao as he poured syrup on a spoon.

Kris' eyes widden at the view of the mixture. The thing he hated the most about being sick was all the medicine stuff. "No! You won't force me to drink that awful thing! Drink it yourself!" he said, well more like shouted indignantly. "It's nothing, please, just play with me instead, hun, please~" said blonde and pouted again. He held out his hand with controler in it. His obsession about games was abnormal for Tao. Younger liked games too but not as much as the other did.

"You have to drink it," said Tao frimly. It was y in Kris' opinion and Tao noticed his excitment about this tone. "Drink it, gege," the boy kept talking in this y, seductive voice. Kris cursed himself for getting so easily. Soon his pants were too tight and no matter how hard he tried to cover it with blanket, Tao noticed and he decided to tease his gege a little bit more. He took another spoon, not filled with syrup and it in the iest way he could it. His tongue going up and down the spoon, he could see Kris' growing madly. "You don't want to drink it still?" asked Tao, rising an eyebrow. Kris coughed and shook his head. Black haired was really disappointed. Didn't all the actions work?! He sighed and was about to play with spoon again but Kris took it from him.

Want to tease your gege? Shall I tease you too, Tao? Kris thought as he grinned seductively. He imitated the way Tao the spoon and it, obviously worked. You didn't know it looks so y, did you? thought blonde smirking at the furiously blushing younger. "I thought pandas are supposed to be black and white, why are you red then, huh? Kung Fu Panda?~" asked the other, chuckling cutely. Tao loved the nickname Kris called him. Whenever someone else would call him Panda he felt bothered but Kris' voice made everything sound so beautiful.

Tao tried not to look at the older reminding himself he has to take care of his gege. He took the spoon and filled it with syrup again since everything spilled out from it. "Okay, stop it gege, just drink it, please. You need to be healthy, comon," said the boy, really worried about his boyfriend's pale face. Kris noticed how careful Tao was about him and he couldn't help but feel guilt for making everything harder for him. The blonde nodded, giving in. Tao smiled gladly and gave him spoon with syrop. "Only for your health, I know it's not tasty." The blonde swallowed it quickly and grimace appeared on his face, he looked like a little baby.

Kris puffed his cheeks cutely. "You're so mean," complained Kris and looked at Tao with this sad face of him. It always breaks Tao but it didn't work this time. It was all about his boyfriend's health, such a thing can't break him, right? "Play FIFA with me now!" pouted Kris and stretched out the controller. It was always like that. They, cuddled together on the couch with cups of tea beside and controllers tightly clenched in their hands, playing PS 3, laughing and joking. Kris won everytime, he was so experienced in kind of things. Not that it bothers Tao, he would act like he's resentful to make Kris apologize and hug him until he strangled him and kiss until he was breathless. "Play, Tao!"

"No, no, no, it's not good for your eyes to watch tv now or play games. You have a fever! I'm not going to let you do this stuff of things!" said the younger again with this firmly tone- that actually turns Kris on too. Tao took the remote control from the other one and slipped it under the couch without Kris noticing.

"Taooo, pleaseeeee~"

"No."

"Paaaaandaaaa baby~"

"No, Kris, no."

"Pleaseeeeeeee, honeyyyy~ Only one game, really!"

"No!"

"Okay," agreed Kris with upset tone. Here goes sulking. He covered himself with a blanket to the top of his head. Three second didn't pass when he felt pair of warm arms wrapping around him, he loved the feeling when Tao did that. It could always take his bad thoughts away, fix the problem between their two and of course make Kris feel so happy, so protective. Tao uncovered lover's head. "Don't you think you can fix everything with it, hmpf," said the older, lieng of course.

The younger already had a plan. "If so," Tao shrugged and was about to stand up but Kris grabbed his hand.

"You, stupid panda, I lied!" he laughed and pulled him into a big, warm hug. Hugs like that were just so important in their relationship. If there was no hug in the morning it was failed day, if there was no hug in the evening, the night was failed. Luhan always says that they breath hugs. It was somehow funny cause he and Sehun did the same. "Can we just stay in this position forever, baby?" asked Kris hugging his Panda tighter.

"Sorry, gege, we can't~ I don't want to be sick~" laughed Tao. "You still have a fever, you need to take some drugs," he said rubbing gege's head. Kris was pouting again glaring at the younger. Tao pecked the other's lips lovingly. "Hey, don't be like this, you know I'm just careful," black haired pleaded. "I love youuuuuu," this cute side of him was something Kris loved the most and he could never win against his baby's cuteness. No matter what was that about, he would always lose. Where do you think Tao's Gucci bags came from?

__

Two hours passed already.  Kris kept complaining about his sickness, sore throat, dizzyness and headache. Tao made a mental note to control his complaint from time to time since he realized how annoying it can be. He felt bad for being like this all the time, knowing how it feels like. Atleast Kris had the reason to complain about.

Drops of sweat formed on Kris' forhead as he felt shivers running down his whole body. "Baby, it's so hot here..." said Kris in shaky tone. Tao uncovered his lover and kissed the tip of his nose gently.  "Tao, it's so cold..." the older whispered, trembling crazily. The black haired boy covered the other again and pulled the other into a hug warmly. "Sorry."

"No need to, baby, you're sick," said Tao, smiling and tightening his arms around the boy. "Oh, you're really hot."

"I know, right, I'm y," Kris admitted with some kind of evil grin.

Tao rolled his eyes. "No, stupid, I mean you're hot and sweaty, here, take it," he gave him some drugs and glass of water. Kris swallowed everything hoping the fever will fall. He hated being sick like Tao hated rainy weather. All the coughing and sneezing pissed him of, always. "I'll go and make you tea, wait a minute," Tao said and rushed to the kitchen.

Soon he was back with cap of tea and gave it to his lover. Kris swallowed some hot liquid quickly not being aware about its heat. 

When he finally drink it all he ruffled the other's hair and kissed top of his head.

"Seems like you tuned to gege today," joked Kris and smiled before he sneezed loudly and his eyes watered. Tao smiled at his lover and quickly fix the mess Kris did with his hair.

"It'll be good for you to take a nap now," pointed the boy and Kris' cheek lovingly. He waited for the blonde to fall asleep and then closed his own eyes drifting to the dreamland immediately.

__

After the nap Kris felt better, Tao was glad that his care was helpful for his boyfriend.

"Tao... Give me the remote, okay?" asked the older, smiling cutely. Tao shook his head and chuckled at his lover's sweet reaction. Kris pouted skillfully and folded his arms. "Are you going to tease your gege again?" he asked and smirked. Black haired boy his lips then his finger smiling seductively. Kris' growing already in his pants. Tao raised his lover's t-shirt and bite his lips at the view of Kris' well trained body.

"You are so hot gege."

"Really? I don't feel like I have fever or something..."

"No, I mean you're so y, Kris," said the boy and the older's . Soon moans filled the room. Tao kissed his lover's abs rubbing his at the same time. Then, they kissed passionetly not being aware of Kris' sickness. Soon they were , cuddled together on the couch and giggling to each other with no special reason.

"I really love the way you tease me, Tao," said Kris, smiling and Tao smiled back. The younger was so glad Kris wasn't complayning about no television and games. They could just lay there together and hug tightly. This was the best rainy day for Tao. Suddenly Kris loosened the hug and slipped his hand under the couch to get the reomote. "Don't you think I didn't see it baby," said the boy laughing at Tao's shocked reaction. "I'm not sick so we can play a game now!"

__

 

Here it is, guys!

I know it's short, right. Did you like it? Let me know what you think~

Comment and subscribe, please~