City Light

City Lights.

 

[ Introduction ] 

 

Pitter Patter Pitter Patter.

The rain slowly stained the glass, leaving traces of vapor as it trailed down. You blew your bangs to the side and sighed with disagree. Hung Eun continued to pester you with new ideas about her blog.

[ Your POV]

" Why ask me?" I said, playing with a pencil.

" Don't be mean Mimi." she said, with a pout. You agreed to one, which made her happy, and threw herself at you with a hug.

" Yah," you smiled, hugging her back. The bell rang for homeroom and everyone hurried to a seat. Yoona and Yuri were late as always, but no one really said anything to them. They where the head or lead of the school. Try to confront them and you'd be know for something embarrassing.

" Class, please settle down." Ms. Pae announced, clapping her hands together. Everyone proceeded to bowing and sitting down. As she went on about Shakespeare and his great influence in the modern world a student barged in with "great" news.

" Yah!" she exclaimed, getting every ones attention. Mr. Pae scolded her, but the student only ignored continuing with her comment. " I heard BOYS are entering the school!!"

The sound of 'boys' made everyone squeal. The roomed echoed with comments on whether they'd be cute or not, and who had the privilege of getting their hands on one.

" I'll ask for you to come with me, while everyone else continue to read Romeo and Juliet were we left off." Ms. Pae announced, taking the girl by the hand, and storming out. Hung Eun quickly shifted next to me and whispered, " Do you think it's true?" I looked at her and nodded.

I really wasn't interested in taking part of this question asking game. I was here to continue my studies and leave with a good reputation. Adding boys to this school may only cause grade dropping, fights, and hate. Hung Eun continued to question me as she nudge me endlessly.

After the whole boy commotion, we were asked to head inside the auditorium for a introduction. Many girl squealed at the thought of this being the introduction to our new students. We headed inside and patiently waited for the announcement.

" Hello, Students of  E. Eunkwang Girls High school. We are glad to confirm the eight male students to enroll in our school for a period of a year -" she announced, making all the girls explode in joy.

" - Yes, settle down now. As you all heard these male students are to enroll here, with an exception. They must not be treated better than other students, giving the fact that they are famous. Now, I'm glad to introduce the boy band E.I.B.N." she continued, making the room shake with the million roars and squeals.

Each member walked out waving and smiling at the hundreds of girls screaming out their names. They kindly introduced themselves and quoted to " Treat all of you as friends, not as fans." After the introduction, we where asked to make our way back to our classroom, where most girls hoped to find themselves with one or all of the members.

" Mimi don't you just love Myungsoo? He's so dreamy and hot." Hung Eun mumbled, day dreaming.

" If you say so." I replied, walking back inside class. No one had arrived, because of the fact that the boys where being shown our school. Hung Eun pleaded to go and look with her, but I rejected, telling her she would be ok without me. She quickly sprinted away, leaving me behind. I occupied myself with cleaning around the room when suddenly a loud shut came from the door.

" W-What are you -"

" Shh!" he exclaimed, taking me hand and pushing me inside the closet along with him. My face slightly rested over her chest, as he exhaled in relief. I nudged a bit trying to move myself away from him. He acknowledge my discomfort and opened the door, lightly peaking out for something. He stepped outside, and offered his hand for help.

" Sorry about that." he said, taking my hand and helping me out. I nodded in acceptance, and he smiled.

" My name is Do Kyungsoo, can I know yours?" he asked.

" Choi Sang Mi." I replied, bowing slightly.

" Nice to meet you."

" N-Nice to meet you too ..."

[ Yoona's POV]

" I found our next target." I muttered, pointing inside the room behind us.

" Sang Mi? Why?" Yuri asked, looking through the window.

" I get to choose who talks to them and who doesn't. No one was to go first, but me." I muttered.

" So what are we going to do?" she asked.

" You'll see. After what I'll do to her, she won't want to come back." I snickered, walking off.

She'll regret talking to my Kyungsoo ...

[ End Of  Introduction. ]