Welcome...home?

My Alien Warriors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived at school gate. Ilhoon was waiting for you like always. “Ilhoon oppa!” you called. Ilhoon looked up and smiled. “Eunjung.” Ilhoon ran up to you. “You know you’re late again.” Ilhoon tapped his watch.”Aigoo, Ilhoon oppa you don’t have to remind me.” You pouted. Ilhoon laughed and ruffled your hair. Then Ilhoon noticed BAP.

“Who are they?” Ilhoon pointed to BAP. You turned around to see that everyone was staring at BAP, who were standing there awkwardly. “Oh yeah. Ilhoon oppa, they’re BAP. They claim to be warriors from some other planet.” You explained. “Warriors from another planet?” Ilhoon raised an eyebrow. You nodded. “Did they follow you here?” you nodded again.

“Eunjung!” Zelo ran up to you and hid behind you. “What’s wrong?” you asked. “These weird earthlings keep staring at me. And I don’t like.” Zelo pouted. You giggled. “It’s because you’re cute, Zelo.” You pinched Zelo’s cheek. “Eunjung.” Zelo pouted. You giggled. “I really don’t understand how you’re a warrior when you’re so adorable.” You cooed. Zelo blushed.

“Well, I need to go to class now.”  You walked ahead. “Eunjung, I come too~.” Zelo ran after you. You stopped and pointed your finger at Zelo. “You can’t.” “Wae?” Zelo blinked innocently. “Because you’re not enrolled here.” “Enrolled?” you sighed. “You have to be a student to be able to go here.” You explained. Zelo made an ‘o’ face.

Then he turned around. “Hyungs! Let’s enroll here with Eunjung!” Zelo beamed. You face palmed. Jongup ran up to you and Zelo. “Good idea maknae.” Jongup patted Zelo’s back. “How do we enroll?” Youngjae asked walking towards you.

“The office.” You mumbled softly. “Huh?” you sighed. “The office.” You said a little louder. “What’s that?” you ruffled your hair in frustration, “I’m doomed.” “No you’re not.” Zelo commented. You sent Zelo a look. He hid behind Jongup. “I’m going to class.” You turned away and stomped to class. “Do you think Eunjung’s mad at me?” Zelo asked sadly. Youngjae shook his head, “I think she’s just frustrated.” Jongup nodded in agreement.

“Where’d Eunjung go?” Himchan asked coming up to the 3 younger warriors. “She left to class.” Zelo answered sadly. Yongguk and Daehyun joined the group.

Ilhoon walked up to BAP. “I’m Ilhoon. Eunjung’s best friend.” Ilhoon introduced. BAP looked blankly at him. “You’re Eunjung’s best friend? But you’re not even handsome.” Zelo scoffed. Ilhoon furrowed his eyebrows. “It’s nice to meet you too.” “Yeah, right.” Jongup snickered. Youngjae elbowed Jongup, who yelped. Youngjae sent him a ‘shut it’ look.

“How do we enroll here?” Yongguk asked being the leader. “In the office.” Ilhoon instructed. With that BAP, walked to the office. Ilhoon scoffed, “Rude. Not even a thank you.” Ilhoon brushed it off and headed to class.

You were already in class in deep thought. *Theses alien warriors sure are strange. Are they really from a different planet? Judging from my little experience, I guess they are but…why are they here? Are they here to conquer earth? Omo. Ottoke? Is th-*

There was a thud that came next to you. You looked at who it was. “Ilhoon oppa, what’s wrong?” you asked. Ilhoon shook his head. “Nothing. How…how did you meet those guys anyways?” Ilhoon asked. You sighed, “You really want to know?” Ilhoon nodded. “Okay.” So you told Ilhoon how you met them, how you found them sleeping outside your house, and finally how they followed you to school.

“So, they’re just following you?” Ilhoon asked. You nodded. “What are you going to do about them?” you shrugged, “There isn’t much I can do Ilhoon oppa.” “You’re just going to let them come here?” you shrugged. Ilhoon sighed.

Soon class started and the rest of the day went by slow. When the final bell rang, you packed your stuffed and headed to The Flower Shop.

But when you reached the front door of the school, you were greeted with a big hug from Zelo. “Eunjung.” Zelo beamed happily. “Zelo, I need to go. I can’t talk right now.”  You said getting out of Zelo’s hug. “Where are you going?” Himchan asked. “Work.” You said running to the bus stop.

“Work? Hyung, why does Eunjung have to work?” Zelo scratched his head. The older boys shrugged. “Eunjung~!” Zelo shouted running after you. BAP (excluding Zelo) looked at each other and followed Zelo.

You got on the bus. Within minutes, it was your stop. You quickly got off and headed towards The Flower Shop. Before entering the shop, someone shouted your name, “Eunjung~!”

You looked up to see Zelo running towards you. Your eyes widen. Sure enough, Zelo was in front of you, grinning. “H-how…” you were flabbergasted. “Easy.” Zelo grinned. Soon the rest of BAP came running towards you and Zelo. Your jaw fell open. “Did you all run here?” you pointed to BAP, who were catching their breaths.

“Zelo…you’re…so…dead.” Yongguk threatened breathless. “Haha. Hyungs aren’t fit anymore.” Zelo laughed. You laughed along with Zelo.

Daehyun noticed you laughing. He liked your laugh. It was soft and sweet. A small smile tugged at his lip. Though he wasn’t the only who noticed it. Himchan felt like his heart stopped when you laughed. He grinned widely.

You stopped laughing and crossed your arms. “Tell me one thing.” You said. “Anything.” Zelo smiled. “Why did you guys follow me here?” “Work.” Zelo beamed. “Oh no, you guys don’t.” you shook your head. “Wae?” Zelo pouted. “Because you guys already followed me everywhere, I wasn’t expecting work too.” You whined.

“Eunjung-ah, is that you?” halmoni asked coming out of the shop. “Ah Neh, halmoni.” You smiled. “Omo.” Halmoni gasped. You noticed that halmoni was staring at BAP. “They were just leaving halmoni, isn’t that right?” you gave BAP a look. All of them looked away expect Zelo, who shook his head. “Ani, we’re here to work.” He announced. You face palmed.

“Omo. All of you boys?” halmoni pointed to BAP, who all nodded. Halmoni then turned to you. “Eunjung-ah, do you know them?” halmoni asked. You nodded slowly. *Sadly.*

“Hehe. We even live with her too.” Zelo wrapped an arm around your shoulders. Your jaw dropped opened. “Omo.” Halmoni gasped. You shook your head and waved your hands. “Halmoni, he’s just kidding. None of them lives with me.” You assured. “I’ll go work now halmoni.” You said shrugging off Zelo’s arm and walked inside the shop.

“Eunjung, what about us?” Zelo pouted. You stopped and looked back at Zelo. “Somewhere far from me.” you shrugged. Zelo pouted.

Halmoni chuckled. “I wouldn’t mine having some boys working here. It’d be less work for me and Eunjung-ah to pick up heavy plants.” Halmoni smiled. “Jeongmal?” Zelo perked up. Halmoni nodded.

“Halmoni,” You stomped back outside. “Why would you let them work here?” you frowned. “Eunjung-ah, you wouldn’t have to carry those heavy plants anymore. And these boys look harmless.” Halmoni smiled. “Aigoo, halmoni.” “I thought you were going to change and work?” halmoni raised an eyebrow. You pouted. “I am.” “Then go.” halmoni shooed you away.

Once you left, halmoni turned to BAP. “Would you guys like to start working today?” halmoni smiled. “That sounds perfect.” Himchan smiled. Halmoni nodded. “Alright then, I’ll have Eunjung-ah give you your uniforms and explain what to do, Arasso?” BAP nodded in understanding. “Now follow me.” Halmoni walked into the shop and showed BAP the back.

You were already changed into your uniform. “Wow. Eunjung, you look cute.” Zelo complimented. You lightly blushed. “Er…thanks?” Zelo nodded happily. “Eunjung-ah, please show them to the back room and give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter