Talking Again

My Alien Warriors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, wait! You guys I can eat on my own.” You protested, holding your hand in front of you. “Come on, Eunjung, please.” Zelo pleaded with a spoon in his hand.

You covered your mouth with your hand. “Eunjung, come on, you have to eat.” Jongup reasoned. “I will when you guys aren’t treating me like a baby.” You said uncovering your mouth.

“Say ah~” Zelo opened his mouth. “I’m not-” Zelo stuffed the spoon into your mouth. “Hehe. Chew, Eunjung or you’ll choke.” The warrior advised. You sent Zelo a glare before chewing the congee.

“Eunjung, what would you-” Youngjae started.

“KANG EUNJUNG!” Ilhoon shouted, knocking on the door loudly.

You and BAP snapped your heads towards the door then looked at each other.

“EUNJUNG-AH, OPEN THE DOOR!” Ilhoon continued knocking on the door.

You got up and headed towards the door. “Eunjung…” Yongguk called. You stopped and turned to look at the warriors. “I have to. I can’t just leave him out there.”

You walked out of the living room and headed to the front door. You opened the door to see a sweaty Ilhoon.

“Omo,” You gasped, “Ilhoon oppa.”

Ilhoon looked up and brightened. He threw his arms around you and gave you a tight hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” He breathed, burying his face in the crock of your neck.

You softened and wrapped your arms around him. “I’m fine, oppa. There’s no need to worry about me.” You assured.

The latter pulled back with a scowl. “How could you say that?” You blinked at him. “What do you mean oppa?” “I’m always worried about you, Eunjung-ah. There’s never a day when I’m not worried.” Ilhoon answered honestly.

You smiled. “Oppa, why don’t you come in?” Ilhoon nodded and stepped in. The two of you went into the living room where BAP still were.

There was an awkward atmosphere when Ilhoon stepped into the room. BAP narrowed their eyes at him, while he returned the look.

You looked between the seven boys and then it clicked. *Ah, right, they’re not on good terms at the moment.*

“Um, oppa, why are you here? Did my mom call you?” You asked, making Ilhoon break the intense stares. “Huh? Oh, yeah, your mom called and told me everything.” Ilhoon smiled at you. “How are you doing now?” “I’m fine. I don’t know why my mom called you. It all happened yesterday.” You waved your hand.

“Eunjung-ah just because it was yesterday, doesn’t mean you can just forget about it. You were unconscious at school and you went out in the rain when it was thunder storming. What were you thinking?” Ilhoon scolded. You remained silent.

“I don’t see why you’re scolding her when she left to go find you.” Daehyun snapped. Ilhoon glanced at the warrior and snarled, “This doesn’t concern you, so back off.” The warrior clenched his jaw and stepped forward. “I swear I’ll-” “Daehyun, please.” You pleaded, stepping between the two.

Daehyun looked down at you and softened. He backed away with a sigh. “Fine, go.” You gave him a grateful smile before grabbing hold of Ilhoon’s hand and pulled him up to your room.

BAP watched the two of you go up the stairs with heavy hearts.

-------

“How could you be so careless, Eunjung-ah? Even if it was me, you shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter