Sad Ilhoon

My Alien Warriors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The final bell rang. You packed your stuff and headed to your locker. Daehyun dashed to his locker, quickly packed his backpack, and rushed over to your locker.

When he got there, you had just closed your locker ready to head out. Daehyun smiled that you hadn't left yet.

You walked and stopped when you saw Daehyun not far from you. You smiled and waved. Daehyun just gave you a small smile. You quickly walked towards him and you guys headed to the front of the school building, where the other were waiting.

----

"Eunjung," Zelo greeted you with the usual hug. You smiled, "Arasso, come on halmoni is waiting for us." You proceeded towards the bus stop. BAP followed you.

When the bus came, the 7 of you got on and sat in the back. On the bus, you received a message from Ilhoon. You opened it and read it.

To: Eunjung

Just wanted to tell you my appa's doing fine. He was just stressing out about work, but after some resting he'll be fine. (: How was school today? Did you miss me?

-Ilhoon

To: Ilhoon oppa

That's a relief. Please tell your appa that I hope he gets well soon. ^_^ School was fine. Aniyo~ I didn't miss you~ :p

-Eunjung

To: Eunjung

I'll tell my appa. Gasp. How can you be so cruel to me? I missed you and you didn't miss me?

-Ilhoon

You couldn't help but chuckle at Ilhoon's message. BAP heard you chuckle, so they looked your way. You didn't notice their stares, so you replied back to Ilhoon.

To: Ilhoon oppa

Because best friends shouldn't leave their best friend. :p

-Eunjung

----

Ilhoon received your message. He quickly opened it smiling, but it quickly faded away.

He read your message once again and thought out loud, "Right. Eunjung only sees me as her best friend not a man." Ilhoon sighed sadly.

He looked at your message again. "Eunjung, when will you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter