our story

CrAzY LovE

Your's POV

 

I stunned. My mind suddenly becomes blank. What should I do? My heart never stops beating fast. I looked at him...

It's already 3 years..

But we're meet again at the same place and the same time.. My feeling is growing up again... I miss him so much...Even though I never knew his name!

 

 

 

Daehyun's POV

 

I smiled.

Suddenly the past memories become fresh in my mind.

 At this place and during this time, I met her. I only can glance at her. At that time, I always froze if she comes near me... just stayed in my side. I really want to talk to her but my mouth cannot open even to say hi... It was already 3 years.

She is my first love.

 Until now, I still believe it was over when suddenly today the fate said is different...I meet her again! Is it a dream? Oh my... I see she also in shocked when looked at me. Both of us stayed frozen.

What should I do?

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

The train will be coming in just one minute. Everything will be over in 15 minutes when both of you disembark at the different station. You bite your own lips.

You feel uneasy.

Same with him.

 He feels so flustered. 

The train arrived. The alarm sound, warning the door will open. Suddenly, Daehyun grasp your hand without say anything. You feel anxious. Then you look at Daehyun's face. No reactions.

Both of you enter the train together. Silent without words.. Blushing..The feeling becomes together. A few stations was passes before the next station is the last station for Daehyun.  You knew that because you admired him about one year! He still holds your hand...more tighten than before. Like do not want to leave you.

“I’m sorry..." Suddenly Daehyun speak out.

You looked at him. Confuse.

“I know what I'm doing right now is so rude...but I can't hold this feeling anymore. It has should be over 3 years ago when you suddenly disappeared in my world. I tried to forget you. When suddenly are you showing up again today... I think I should tell you even though it was late...or even you already had someone.. However, I still want to say that.. I love you. I love you from the first time that we met until now. I really love you. I feel glad seeing you again today.."

We’re looking at each other. Daehyun smiled but you look surprise.

The train stops. The alarm sound again. The door opens.

"I love you... Thank you because came to my life" Daehyun release your hands, start his steps and leaving the train. You still stayed frozen. You just awake when heard the alarm, warning the train's door will be closing. Then, everything will be over again.

 

 

Your's POV.

 

No! I will not let the history become the same again. The train's door is closing half when I suddenly try to leave the train. The alarm sound too loud.  I see him in shocked when I run out. I want to cry... Really want to cry.

"Stupid! The first person suddenly disappeared that time were you! I’m always be there to find you... But you never there anymore..."

His face suddenly changed.

“I really want to see you again because at that time, you make me fell in love with you... then you must the take responsible on me.." I smiled then with my tear eyes.

I cried.

But I’m so happy..

 I love you too.. I cannot lied to myself anymore..

 

 

Daehyun's POV.

 

"Stupid! The first person suddenly disappeared that time were you! I’m always be there to find you... But you never there anymore..."

I feel my face changed.

“I really want to see you again because at that time, you make me fell in love with you... then you must the take responsible on me.." I see her smile.

I walk to her.. Pull into my chest. Wrap my hands around her waist and back. Hug her very tighten.

“Please be mine," I said

"No...You’re must be mine!" you argue. I laughed.

We should be confess 3 years ago.. but we’re just wasting our time for waiting each other. If we just followed our heart before…but I’m glad that she was fate to be with me.. I smiled happily.

"By the way...I'm Daehyun...and you?"

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

********THE END******