OneShot

She wears his Hoodie

 

When I wake up this morning, the sun outside was so bright and warmth so that I snuggled in my blankets. Some seconds later I fall asleep again.

But I didn't sleep so long, because Minji wakes me up.

„Bommie~ Unnie~, please wake up~, today we must fly to japan. Do you have forgotten about that?“ Minji said and I opend my eyes.

„Sorry, I have fallen asleep again.“ I said and going out of my bed.

Minji goes out of my room and I take on my clothes.

 

I take on a T-Shirt and a black trouster.

Then I go out of my room and going to the others from 2NE1.

 

„Yah! Unnie~ we're late and you know about that.“

„Sorry, next time I'm the first one and wakes you all up.“ I said to them and smiling.

Then we driving to the airport.

Outside it was very cold, but it was too late to go back.

After a hour we go into the airplane and flying to japan.

I was a little bit sad, because nobody talked to me when we where in the airplane.

 

Minji and Dara talked about something that I don't know and they ignored me.

Chaerin has fallen asleep next to me and hearing the music from her iPod.

I sighed quiet and trying to fall asleep too, but nothing helped I can't fall asleep.

 

When we arrived at the airport in Tokyo, Japan and going to the meeting from the „Seoul Tokyo Festival“ we meet our Big Bang members.

We talked a little bit with them, but then we must go to our stylist and taking on our clothes.

 

When I get my make up I was thinking of our conversation with Big Bang, because something was wrong when we talking with them.

Then, abrupt, I know what was wrong: Youngbae didn't talk to us, he had standing outside and was deeply in his thoughts.

I promised myself, that I talked to him later after the meeting.

 

But after the meeting was a party, so that was very hard to find him after we had changed our clothes.

I was searching so long for him, that I give up and going outside of the rooftop and taking some fresh air.

 

And there he stands.

Looking down to the streets and didn't hear me.

I go slowly to him so that he had time to realize me.

When I reached him I placed my hand on his shoulder and stand beside him.

 

He looked at me and smiling quickly at me.„Hey, how are you?“ I ask him quietly.

„Fine, and you?“ He asks back.

„I was thinking about you, because something bothering you, right?“ I said to him.

 

I was so concentrated in this conversation, that I didn't realize that I was freezing here outside, because I wear my T-Shirt and It was really cold outside at the rooftop.

 

„Yes, you're right. I was thinking about you, because I didn't get it. Why are you outside like this?

It's cold outside and you only wear a Shirt. You get a cold when you're not go inside now.“ He said and I realize what he means.

„Oh... yes I forgot about that. But I don't want to go inside.“ I said and looking at him.

„Why? Oh and why do you wear only a shirt like that outside?“ He says back.

„I was thinking, outside is warm and I only can wear a shirt. So I haven't something warmth with me.“ I said and looking down to the ground.

 

Then I heard him laughting and felt some strong arms around me.

He had pulled me into his embrace to warmth me.

It was really warm so I snuggled more at his chest.

 

„Better?“ He asking quietly and places his chin on my head.

„Yes, much better. Thank you.“ I said back and closing for some minutes my eyes.

 

Something at him makes my heard beats faster then normaly and I feel something awkward in my stomach. Had I fallen for him? No please not! I know him for such a long time and he knows me too. I don't want to break our good friendship.

 

After some minutes he brakes the silent between us.

„Bom, I have something to say to you...“ He begins but stoped and growling.

He pulled me fast out of his own embrace and looking strait to the rooftop door.

 

When I moved to the door too I saw Minji.

„Unnie~ come on we must go back. Oh and Oppa you too. So come on guys.“

„Yes, Minji we will come in some minutes~“ I said to her.

„Okay, see you then.“ Minji said and leaving again.

 

Then I moved to Youngbae.

„So what do you have to say to me?“ I ask him.

„Here you can wear my Hoodie, before you get a cold.“ He said and giving his cargo hoodie to me.

„But what's with you? Now you can cath a cold.“ I said and want to give him the hoodie back, but he take the hoodie and pulling over my head.

Because of this I must wear it then.

It was really warm and I can smell his sweet scent, that I love.

 

Then he goes in the direction to the rooftop door.

I followed him and stop him before he can leave.

 

„But there is something other you want to tell me. I know it. So you can tell me everything.“ I said to him and he looks at me.

„Bom, please there is nothing, really.“ He want's to hide it.

„Oh, come on there is something I know it.“ I said and hugged him.

 

First he was a little bit scared but then he pulled me stronger in his embrace.

„And there is nothing you want to tell me?“ I asked him.

 

„Okay, you're right about that, I have something to say. Bom I know you really well and you know me really well too and you are like a sister to me. But after so long time I realize there is something more about a sisters feeling for you...“ He said and looking down to me.

 

„What means this?“ I ask him quiet.

„I think I have fallen for you. I'm really sorry about that, Bom.“ He said,

„Why are you apologizing to me? This isn't bad. And I think you're not the only one...“ I said and looking down to the ground, for the second time.

We didn't say anything, the only thing was I felt was his hand on my chin and then his soft lips on my own.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Later on the way home (Airplane)(2NE1TVS2_trip2japan)

 

„Bommie~ Unnie~ there are you~“ I heard Dara and Minji when I settled down on my place.

„Didn't you wear a Shirt earlier?“ Dara asked and Minji too.

„Oh, yes the hoodie is from Youngbae. He give him to me so that I didn't cath a cold.“ I said and smiling at them.

 

The two smiling back and didn't say a word again.

After some seconds the plane goes up into the air.

I was so tired that I fall asleep soon.

 

But I only slept 10 Minutes, because I heard a well known voice beside my ear.

I opend my eyes and looked at Youngbae's.

„Hey~, you're tired?“ He asks and looking at me.

„Yes, little bit, but why are you here?“

„Because, I want to look for you.“ He said and giving me a quick kiss.

„Then have a good sleep.“ He said and gets up.

Before he can leave I grap his handwrist.

„Please, sit beside me.“ I said to him.

„Alright then.“ He said and moving to my side.

I placed my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

He giving me a longer kiss then normaly and taking my hand into his own.

„I love you“ I whispered to him and smiling.

„Love you more.“ He said back with a grin.

Then he kissed me the last time before I fall asleep.

 

~End~