Oneshot

Why didn't you choose me?

 

I already posted my first bombae fanfic on LiveJournal, but now I want it to share here, soo have fun ;)

Look http://taebom.livejournal.com/5396.html#cutid1 for my original post on LJ. (There are also some pictures)

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

„YEAH! TOMORROW FILMING WITH YOUNGBAE!!!“ Dara jumped in the livingroom from 2NE1 at the same time all of the Groupmembers looked up to her.

 

After a few seconds they getting up and running to her.

„Wow, Dara- unnie congratulations from us! You must be very happy! Hope tomorrow you have fun.“ Minji and CL said.

„Yes, I hope so too, but where is Bommie?“ Sandara asks.

„We don't know. She was already here when you jumped in...“ they said at the same time.

„That's awkward! I must find her!“ She said and going to find Bom.

 

After 10 Minutes she finds her, sitting on her own bed and watching TV.

When Dara comes in Bom gives her a little look and pay attention back again to the TV.

Dara saw this and was a little confused, but some seconds later she goes to her and stittig next to her.

„Hey, whats going on Bommie? Is something wrong?“ Sandara asks.

„It's all alright, me are fine.“ Bom aswered in a comic intonation

Dara noded and looking with her TV.

But after some minutes she gets tired and fall asleep beside her older sister.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bom's POV:

 

I was on the couch in our livingroom, when Sandara comes in and shout out loud: „YEAH! TOMORROW FILMING WITH YOUNGBAE!!!“

We all looking up to her and after some seconds the two going to her and talking about it.

Slowly I get up, from the couch, and fast as I can, I go up to my room and take on my TV.

I didn't want to talk about this now.

So I concentrate on my TV and watching some series.

After awhile I see Sandara in the door frame.

I give her a little look and watching on the TV.

Some seconds later Sandara moves to my side and asks me: „Hey, whats going on Bommie? Is something wrong?“

„It's all alright, me are fine.“ I answered short.

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't recognice that Sandara fall asleep.

But when I felt her beside me I carry her on my arms to her own bed.

After that I go to sleep too.

 

When I woke up I felt somebody who pull on me.

„Bommieee~ please wake up~“ I heard a very known voice, It was Sandara.

Slowly I open my eyes and looking at her.

„Yay, Bommie is awake!!“ Sandara screams and jumps on my bed.

I just looking at her.

„Hey, Bommie~ do you want to come with me~?“ she asks childish

I ask back.

„Oh.. you don't know? To Youngbaes and my musicvideo filming. Do you want to come with me, or not?“

„I think not, cause I didn't feel fine... hope you have fun.“ I said.

„Please Bommiee~ I need you by my side.... come with meeee, pleaseee~“ Dara says.

„Oh, Ok but only for you...“ I said and pulling my blanket away.

After I was finishing my breackfast and my shower, we must starting.

Sandara talks to the other girls, so that I can order my own thoughts.

After 15 Minutes we arrived the filmstudio, where youngbae waits.

 

He welcomes everyone very thankfull with a big hug, but when he arrives at me I didn't hug him back (Or wrap my arms around him like everyone does.).

When he release the hug, he looked at me.

„Hey, is something wrong? Are you alright?“ He asks.

„Me are fine.“ I said cold and going around him, to Minji and CL.

 

When I arrived they looking at me with questionmarks in their eyes.

„Hey, whats going on with you?“ they asks softly.

„It's nothing really.“ I said and take seat.

 

Some times left, cause they must changing their clothes.

But after awhile, the filming starts.

 

Youngbae and Sandara dancing their choreographie to the music.

When I heard the song to their dancing, I get back again in my deep thoughts.

 

// Why didn't he choose me? I don't understand him. After he want to perform with me my song You & I, he said he would make a musicvideo with me together, with something like my song. But yet he ordered Sandara.//

When I see their smiling an laught together I felt jealousy.

But that was not all, when she gives him a kiss on his cheek and he smiles, my heart finaly breaks.

 

I didn't want to see them together smiling and joking and so on.

When I noticed that I can't control my feelings, I stand up and run fast away outside.

I don't know, if their noticed me, when I running outside, but at this moment I don't care about it.

So now I am running, but I don't know to which place and how long I have run.

I must take a rest, but I didn't want to so I run further.

After some meters I break down and starting crying.

I don't know how long I was crying, but after awhile I stand up and walking back to our House.

 

When I came in, all was dark and quiet.

I take out my shoes and going quietly in my bedroom.

Some minutes later I fell asleep.

 

„Bommie, wake up~“ I heard Sandara, but I didn't want to see her or hear her.

I opend my eyes and looked straight in her eyes.

„What do you want from me? I didn't want to speak to you! Go out of my room!“ I said angry to her and she go away after some seconds.

Some minutes later Minji and CL came into my room.

Bommie- unnie~ whats wrong? Why do you run away yesterday?“ they asked together.

„It's nothing...“ I said

„No nothing, we know there's something wrong with you!“

I didn't answer.

„We know there's something that bothering you. It's Youngbae and Dara- noona, right?“

When they said his and her name, my heart begins to hurt.

„Yes you're right. Youngbae and Dara together bothering me. He give me a promise that he will perform one song with me together like my song, but he didn't choose me...“ I said to them.

„Oh, no thats not alright!“

I nod and said to them: „Hey, I want some time to sleep, please take Dara and Youngbae away from me for some time.“

the two nod and going outside the room.

After some seconds I fell asleep.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Youngbae's POV:

 

I was so exited to see them again, above all to see Bom.

Long time ago I have seen her and so I miss her.

 

//Hopefully she's alright and fine.//

When they arrived I hug everyone and their hug thankfull back, but when I arrived Bom she didn't hug back or wrap his arms around me.


Then I release the hug and look at her.

„Hey, is something wrong? Are you alright?“ I ask her softly.

„Me are fine.“ she said cold and turn around to go to Minji and CL.

I was a little perplex, because she normaly didn't do somthing like that.

 

//What's going on with her? Have I said something wrong or do something wrong?//

 

Before I can talk to her again my stylist called me and I must change my outfit.

Some minutes later Me and Dara going up to the stage for the musicvideo.

I take a small look at Bom, she was deep in her thoughts, I wish I had called her and not Dara.

But yet I must perfom with Dara.

It was very amusing, till Dara gives me a kiss on my cheek and I laught.

After we have done this Bom stands up and runs away.

We all looking at her, nobody can move.

Some shock seconds later CL stands up and runs outside, then she runs back to us.

„I can't see her, she is really fast. We must find her asap.“

 

We all looking for her but nobody found her.

After they drive back, I drive back to.

But when I lying in my bed I can't sleep, because about Bom.

I have so many thoughts about her.

 

When the day starts I make me some breakfast.

After that I take on my outdoor clothes and driving to the house from 2NE1.

Before I can ring the door bell CL opens the door.

They all welcomes me happily, but from Bom no sign.

„Is Bom back?“

„Yes, she is in her bedroom and sleeps a little bit.“

„Can I speak to her?“

CL and Minji hesitates a littel bit, but then they going up with me to Boms door.

„So here are her room, be kind to here, shes really sad.“

„Why?“ I ask back.

„Go in and find out...“ they said and going back to the livingroom.

 

When I step in her room, I heard her quietly breath.

I don't know where to sit so I settled down on her side on the bed.

Her face looked so fluffy and soft, that I must touch her cheeks.

Her skin was very soft.

 

After awhile I saw that she slowly wakes up, so I don't move from her side.

When she opens her eyes her mimic switch from relaxed to painful and angry.

She didn't move a centimeter.

„Hey~“ I said quietly and soft to her.

I try to take her hand but she takes away from me.

„What do you want from me?“ She said cold.

„I only wanna look for you, because I was anxious about you.“

„Me are fine, thanks. Now you can go.“ She said and standing up.

„I don't go anywhere.“ I said harshly

„Than I go!“ she said and goes to her own door.

Before she can open the door I grasp her hand softly and pulling her in my arms.

Fast as I can, I wrap my arms around her back and hips.

I pull her strong against my chest, so that she can't move.

„Hey, let me go!“ she said.

„No!“

„Why?“ she asked

„Because I wanna know, why you are so angry and hurt.“

„I'm only angry because you makes me at the moment angry.“

„And hurt?“

Some seconds she didn't say anything but after a few minutes.

„Because of you!“

„Why? What did I wrong? I said to her and opends my arms alittle around her.

„Why? Don't you remember? Your promise to me? Film a musicvideo with me and perform it with me like my song? Do you remember yet? Or not?“ she said in a painfull tone.

After she was finished with her sentence, I felt teardrops on my Shirt.

I pull her softly away from me, so that she must look into my eyes.

Than I wipe away her tears softly.

„Hey~ don't cry, I don't like it when you cry. I remember my promise~“ I said softly

„And why didn't you choose me?“ she asks under tears.

Then I take her face into my both Hands, besides I wipe away her tears.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bom's POV


I woke slowly up.

Than I noticed that somebody is sitting next to me.

It was Younbae.

My heart begins to hurt

„Hey~“ he said quietly and soft to me.

Then he try to take my hand but I take her away.

„What do you want from me?“ I said cold.

„I only wanna look at you, because I was anxious about you.“

//Yes sure anxious about me...//

„Me are fine, thanks. Now you can go.“ I said and standing up.

„I don't go anywhere.“ youngbae said harshly

„Than I go!“ I said and goes to my own door.

Before I can open the door he grasp my hand softly and pulling me in his arms.

Youngbae wraps his arms around my back and hips.

And then he pull me strong against his chest.

„Hey, let me go!“ I said.

„No!“

„Why?“ I asked

„Because I wanna know, why you are so angry and hurt.“

„I'm only angry because you makes me at the moment angry.“

„And hurt?“

Some seconds I didn't say anything but after a few minutes.

„Because of you!“

„Why? What did I wrong? He said to me and opends his arms alittle around me.

„Why? Didn't you remember? Your promise to me? Film a musicvideo with me and perform it with me like my song? Do you remember yet? Or not?“ I said in a painfull tone.

I can't hold my tears back, it hurts too much that he don't remember his own promis.

The first teardrops falling on his Shirt.

He pulled me softly away from himself, so that I must look into his eyes.

Than he wipe away my tears softly.

„Hey~ don't cry, I don't like it when you cry. I remember my promise~“ he said softly

„And why didn't you choose me?“ I ask under tears.

Then he take my face into his both Hands, besides he wipes away my tears.

„Because, I have a better song for us.“ he said and smiling at me.

„A better song? For us?“ I ask.

He nods and let go of my face.

Then he pulls me in his arms and wraps his arms around me.

I wraps my arms around him and buried my head in his neck to take a breath from his scent.

He begins to caress my back so that I snuggle up against his chest.

I shut my eyes to enjoy his caress.

Some minutes we aren't moving, only enjoying our closeness.

„Bom~“ says Youngbae softly and destroyed the silent.

„Hm?“ I reply

„Why was you angry?I know there was some special thing that makes you angry.“ he asks.

„I was jealous about Sandara. And angry about you, who forgot about the promise, I was thinking.“ I said and looking up to him.

He was smiling at me and he took one hand on my cheek.

„You don't be jealous, because you are the only one for me.“ He said softly.

„really?“ I ask again.

But he didn't answer, he only kissed me.

He gives me one softly to short kiss.

Then he solves the kiss and looking at me.

„I love you~“ I said to him and he smiles at me.

„I love you too, but more than you me“ he replys

Then he gives me a hot and passionate Kiss

 

♥ ~ End  OR do you want More? ~ ♥