Angel - Exo

Song Fics

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes as he opened them. He stretched and scratched his head while thinking about his vivid dream. He dreamt of a boy with wings perched on his balcony. The boy had a look of an angels. Just before Chanyeol could do anything, he woke up. He sighed and ruffled his hair, slightly irritated. Chanyeol stared at the wall for a minute or so before glancing at the clock. His eyes widened as he jumped out of bed. It was already nine. He got ready within 3 minutes and ran out of the house, silently cursing his mum for not waking him up. While he was running, he kept looking at his watch. Chanyeol was so caught up on being late that he didn't notice a man walking in front of him.

"Aww!"

"Urgh!" 

Both of them knocked into each other and landed onto the ground. Chanyeol rubbed his as he stood up and immediately started apologzing while the other man just bowed slightly. Just as Chanyeol was about to leave, he caught a glimpse of the man's face. He looked exactly like the boy in his dreams! Chanyeol held onto the man's wrist and asked,

"Erm.. Excuse me but may I know your name?" 

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." his sweet voice throughout Chanyeol's head while he flashed him his sweet smile. 

"Uh.. Okay. So I guess I'll see you around Baekhyun?" Chanyeol gulped as he forced the words out. 

"Yeah.. Maybe I will." he smiled again as he left Chanyeol dumbfounded there. He soon snapped out of his daze and looked down at his hand. Baekhyun left him a note with his number on it. Totally forgetting about being late, Chanyeol slowly made his way to school with an idiotic grin on his face that won't go away. He clutched onto the piece of paper and couldn't get that sweet smile out of his head.