Work

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

It was the first day of summer break and I eyes were dying to see black. Yesterday, all of your friends left for their vacations and texted me all night.

"You're late!" A boy said as I walked into the super market. "Sorry.......Did you cover for me?"

He smiled and his eyes grew bigger, "Don't worry, manager didn't even realize you were gone for an hour."

I let a relief sigh escape, I don't even know this guy and he just saved me from getting yelled at.

Hmm alot of women today, they must be cooking for fathers day.

I got to my cashier and smiled at a young looking guy, "Did you find everything alright?"

The guy nodded, "Yeah, but there are 2 boys in the fruit section who are fighting for a watermelon."

I couldn't help but laugh, I havent laughed all week knowing that your friends were going for the summer. " Thanks, I'll check on it!"

I continue to scan his stuff and when he was handing me the money, I smelled something nice on him. Hmm, should I ask him what colonge he uses or just take the money?

 

Ask him 

Just take the money (Continue reading)

 

You took the money and he reached for his stuff, "If you're going to check on those two, I'm telling you that they have some weird hair color."

I nodded and scanned the next costumer's stuff.

 

"HEY I GOT THE WATERMELON FIRST SO BACK OFF!"

 

"LOOK DUDE, I NEED IT MORE THAN YOU DO!"

 

The cashier guy in front eyed me, " We should go check."

 

Go with him and leave the line to another worker

Stay and continue scanning