This is odd

Unexpected Encounter

 

“Have you seen a man with red hair pass by through here?  We saw him run through here so we think he’s around these stores so we’re waiting for him to come out but just in case we’re wrong.”

“A man?  Ummm…”  You thought of the guy that had jumped into the plant but the girls seem like they would devour him in seconds. 

“Have you heard of Block B?” she suddenly asked.

“Yes!!! Of course.  BBCs???”

“Yeah!  Who’s your bias?”

“I love them all but right now what takes me away is Taeil’s voice but U-Kwon…he’s something else.  I don’t know what it is that makes me shiver.” The girls raised her eyebrow. “In a good way of course!”

“Right, but U-Kwon is so charming and his kitty eyes and that adorable smile.  That’s why he’s my bias though there’s much more to it than just that.”  She said this starting to look around with a strange look on her face.  It looked like she felt guilty for holding some information yet not wanting other people to know about it either.  She was a stranger of course, so you didn’t pay too much attention to it.

“By any chance are you chasing someone?”

“Uh?  Oh no! We’re looking for my friend’s brother; he sort of looks like U-Kwon.”

“Oh!  For a minute there, I thought it was actually someone from Block B you were chasing since you brought them up and there’s this big group.” You pointed out.  “But I must be crazy to think like that.”

“Ah!  You’re not crazy! But we’re sort of making a video, also kind of like practice, the pros and cons of chasing idols.”

“That sounds…like an informative project for new fans.”  You laughed yet had mixed feelings; it’s kind of creepy if you think about it.

“Yeah, well anyway, I never let you talk, so have you seen him?”  You heard a small moan from behind you.  You thought he must be getting tired or dreading to start running again.  Then you thought if this is just a video project, what’s so fun if they find the ‘idol’ so quickly even if it was just her friend’s brother?  Plus, it can’t be U-Kwon anyway. Poor kid, what kind of sister makes her own brother go through this.  Just to “practice” when they do see an idol?  Ay, please let this be a good deed if I do this.

“Oh yeah! Yeah, I did see someone with red hair pass by and he ran that way.  He must have gone to the food court.”

“What!?  Why didn’t you tell me sooner!?  Thanks anyways, at least we know where to go now.”

“Sorry! I tend to ask a…” she cut you off.

“Come on!  He went this way!”  They all started running like a swarm of pack, like if the person they were looking for was the actual U-Kwon.

“Wow, they’re all good at this, I wonder how they would react if it was the real U-Kwon?”  You stood up after seeing them all disappear around the corner.

“That’s because they didn’t tell you the truth.  Thanks for not giving me out.”  The guy had finally come out.

“What truth?”  You turn around and only have your jaw drop.  It was U-Kwon!!!

“I see that they actually fooled you completely.”

“You…but…U-Kwon…I…”  You didn’t know what to say and suddenly felt so embarrassed.  He gave you a cute but that y smile and just kept on staring at you.

“So if I heard correctly, you’re waiting for your boyfriend to choose you’re…” and he pointed to the Victoria’s Secret store.

“Oh my! Ummm…”  You felt burning hot and only bowed to him.  “Maybe you should hide or something before they find you” and started to walk away from him.  You wanted to take a picture with him and even get his autograph but at that time you just didn’t know what to think.  He had heard and saw everything!  You just wanted to get away before things got even more embarrassing.  What will he tell the other guys?

“They won’t be coming back for a while.  I should treat you since you actually saved me from running again.”

“Oh no, thank you,” you kept moving your hands saying no. “You should seriously,” you pointed to wear the girls left and couldn’t talk anymore.

“Hey, come on.  Plus, in the meantime we’re together; you can figure out that certain something about me.” And he winks at you.  Is he like this with other girls too?

“Oh, gosh.”  You were walking away when he grabbed you and headed inside to the Victoria’s Secret store.  You could feel his body against yours and just wanted to melt.  You have never felt so hot in so long and that’s because the summer is hot as hell.

 

*I was going to cut off where he came out but the chapter would of been super short.