First encounter.

You're my sunshine.

As you were locking the apartment and ready to leave for the first day of school, you notice that someone was moving into the aparment next to yours. Wanting to say hi and gives them a warm welcome in this building full of cold people, you thought about school. "Shoot im late. Maybe later then. Sorry neighbor!" you thought to yourself.

As you stand at the gate, you were excited yet nervous at the same time. It's as if you never been here before. As you enter, you felt a cold hand reaching for you.

"Unnieee!!!! I missed youuu~~" ahhh its Dayoung, you sighed in relief. " ohh, I miss you too my little hunny bunn~~!" The two of you walked into school. Everyone greeted you as you walked into class. You have that sweet and nice personality yet a cool but pretty image at the same time. Guys loved to be friends with you and girls look up to you. Your classmates were talking about summer, about how much fun they had. When they asked you, you answered with a frown " ohh, it was ok, worked most of the times though." Just then, the teacher walked in. He greeted the class and the class politely returned the favor. He called "Wu Fan" as he was going down the attendence list. No one answered. " Missing on the first day of school already? tsk tsk" the teacher joked. " Wu fan? interesting name. Must be new huh.." you thought to yourself. 

The long day goes on. You kept dazing out since there's really nothing to learn on the first day. " RRINNGGGG~~" "yessssssss, school's out!!" you said excitedly. You just can't wait to go home and sleep. Nothing was exciting about school today. Still the same faces and names. Except for that Wu Fan. His name is intriguing to you. "Wonder what he's look like. Hopefully he'll show up tomorrow so I can have someone to talks to, the empty seat next to me makes me feel like a loner." you thought as you were biking home.

It was a tiring first day of school. " Ahhh, home sweet home. Oh hi baby, miss me?" you said as you fell onto your bed. Your stomach let out a loud growl, " It's time. The time to raid my refridgerator." You forced yourself to get off the comfortable bed and dragged your feet into the kitchen. Your smile fell as you looked into the empty fridge. " whattttt...not even a scrap of sandwich left?? how the hell did I ate all those food in a matter of 4 days??" or maybe it disappeared...you smiled at your silly thought. You grabbed your keys and money then headed out the doors. 

 

" Annyeonghaseyooo~~" you politely greeted the store owner. She smiled and greeted back. You grabbed a basket and throwing a bunch of junk food inside. "hmm, I probably should buy more healthy foods..." you said to yourself and put back a few chips bag. As you were walking around, you spotted something.

"OHHH, banana milk!! I WANT MY BANANA MILK~" you thought and smile. Though you were consider pretty tall for an asian girl, you couldnt for the life of you, reached the banana milk. " MUST. HAVE. MY. BANANA--" A hand from behind grabbed it. Thinking it was for you, you held onto it. As you turned around to say thanks, you saw a pre-tty handsome boy looking at you. Though it was only a few second, you almost memorized every feature of his face. He had white milky skin, a high bridge nose and a slim face. His hair was the color of blond, the kind of color that you hated on guys because you think its hedious. But on himm, boyyy~~ even more yummy than your banana milk.

Just then, you got to your senses, noticing that you were staring at him creepily. He obviously noticed it because he had a confused look on his face.

"Umm, I was gunna grab it for me but seeing that you want it so much.." he stared at your hand which was tighly holding onto the banana milk like you depend your life on it " you can have it."

Embarrassed, you still managed to put on your poker face and said " oh my bad, no you can have it. I dont really like it that much anyways." He looked at you and raise an eyebrow " ya sure? seems like you love it haha." of course i freaking love it. its milk. banana flavored. who wouldn't. you thought but instead you said " yeah of course, there's always more next time right?" he nodded. Awkard silence hit you guys hard. You decided to smiled, said "thanks though" and walked away. 

You paid for the food, still thinking about his unusual attractive face. Probably got a girlfriend already. A guy that looks like that could never be single, you thought. But why haven't I seen him before. There's no way that I- just then, you heard footstep behind you. You felt as if you were being followed. You turned around and noticed someone. The street was dark, so you couldn't see their face. , I probably should took umma advice and bought pepper spray. crap. You walked faster and finally reached your apartment. Still, the footstep was close behind you. Annoyed, you closed your eyes, decided to turn back and yell " YAH I GOT WEAPON! I'M GUNNA FU--" you closed your mouth to find the guy the the market, looking at you with another confused look. Is this guys alway confused or what. He look like hes constipa--nevermind that. Its him again?? " Why are you following me?" you blurted without thinking. " Following? No. Do I look that creepy to you? I live here."