Unforgettable day

[ONE-SHOT] SPECIAL DAY WITH BAEKHYUN

 

You and Baekhyun have been friends for a long time…You fall for him but you’re too shy to let him know your feelings.You think you’re not his perfect soulmate…He’s such a talented singer, with many fangirls, meanwhile you’re just a normal girl.But on the other hand,you always wish someday he’ll realize your love for him and accept it…Suddenly one day, Baekhyun gives you a phone call telling you he has something special for you this weekend…You can’t help but thinking about it…Finally that day comes…
You follow what he says, coming to a house near the beach.When you come in, it is too dark…You ‘re trying to find some buttons to turn on the light…suddenly there’s someone who hides your eyes…
And you realize it’s Baekhyun.
He smiles and uses a handkerchief to cover your eyes…He then tells you not to say anything and takes you to somewhere..
-Oppa, where will you take me to?…You ask him…
-To a place that you’ll never forget- Baekhyun says…
You are really curious…You heart beats so fast and you are thinking of some crazy things that might happen…
-Can I take this handkerchief off? I’m so curious…
-Ya! Until I tell you to do so…
Finally you two enter a room (you heard he opens the door)…Baekhyun tells you to stand there and wait until he says that you can take off the hankerchief. In that room, there is a big teddy bear and many colorful balloons…Baekhyun is now holding a big bunch of roses and hiding it behind his back…
-Oppa, why is it so long? You urge him…
-Now you can take it off…Baekhyun smiles and tells you
Now you take this hankerchief off your eyes…All you can see now is a big teddy bear in the middle of the room, and the room is full of many lovely colorful ballons…You are so surprised .You go and touch that teddy bear.It’s a Pig, like Baekhyun always tease you, because you always eat and sleep too much.
You then look at Baekhyun with your widen eyes…”Oppa, what is this?”
Baekhyun gives this bunch of roses to you:”_____-ah, I love you!”
You cannot believe in what you hear.That’s always happen in your dream, that someday Baekhyun will confess to you…But this is reality, and he just said that he loves you! You think he’s teasing you, and you don’t believe what he said…You think it’s just happen in your dreams…
You stare at him and ask :”Oppa, why do you like such an ordinary girl like me? “
Baekhyun smiles as he answers your question :”If I know the reason why I fall for you, that means I know how to stop loving you..”
You still don’t believe him…”How many girls have you dated before me?”-you still want to ask Baekhyun to make sure he’s not teasing you…
“You are the first, the only one, and forever…ever ever after…” Baekhyun smiles as he pinches your cheek…he looks at you with his puppy eyes…
-But if someday I become so ugly and useless, will you still love me?
-No, because it’s not you…You are always beautiful to me,_____-ah.
You still feel suspicious, you try to ask Baekhyun:” But if….”
“Ya, stop it…”- Baekhyun is now angry….
Then he suddenly holds you tight and gives you a sweet kiss…
Your face turn red, this is really what you’ve been waiting for…”Is It enough for you to trust me?” –Baekhyun asks…
You slightly nod…
This was really a special day for you…