The Raindrops That Changed My Life ...

Raindrops .....

~~~~~~~~~~

 

You walk along the street of the evening time in Seoul. It feels cold, really cold …. your head is full with creams and your shoulders are full with flours. you don’t care if anyone saw you like this … you’ve always been treated like a jerk. All the girls and boys in the school hated you. you don’t know why, but, it hurts when You saw them laughs at you and treat youlike an idiot. Well … their business …

 

 

flashback …

 

“look! Here’s the dork! Can we treat them, with HONOR, oppa…?” a girl named Jiyeon pushed you onto the cafeteria’s floor.

The boy, named Chunji, just pinned you down to the floor, making everyone in the cafeteria laughing at you, “well .. it’s a pleasure ..”

They started pouring things at the top of your head as your tears started to fall from your eyes.

“what do you guys want from me…??” You asked them in a husky voice.

“Nothing … just, nothing ……” Jiyeon said as she pulled your hair …..

 

End of flashback …

 

 

Now, you’re walking along Seoul city street. Lonely … it’s the feeling that you hate the most. But you’re experiencing it now. You don’t know what to do, neither don’t know on whose shoulder you should cry on.

The time you arrived at your apartment, you would always rush into the bathroom first … you didn’t even pulled out your shirt. You just sat down under the shower …

“what have I done to deserve this?” you asked to yourself as tears flowing down your cheeks again.

 

#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#

 

 

 

As you finished taking a soothing bath, you sat at the sofa in front of your TV. You watched Music bank.

 

 

You sighed as you thought, “it would be great to be idols like them. Not having stress, free of mockings. They also have a lot of fans to support them … when can I be popular as they are…?? Do I even have any talent?? Huuuh …” you took a deep sigh.

You saw B1A4 in Music bank, “they’re so freaking adorable … especially …..”

 

 

You saw him .. yes, he is the leader of B1A4. Indeed he has a lot of fans. They kept on calling his name. his name is Jung Jinyoung. He’s so handsome. You’re dreaming of becoming his future girlfriend.

 

But, he is an idol. You? You’re just a plain girl, living in a cruel world, not even pretty, not rich and not attractive at all. How do you suppose an idol fall in love with you?

 

 

 

remember, in this world, nothing is impossible ..”

 

 

 

You remembered what your grandmother said before she passed out 4 years ago. Your eyes are again red because of crying. Yes, you think yourself as the big crybaby. At least, that’s how you see yourself.

 

“I should go to sleep …. Jaljaya, myself ..” you murmured.

 

 

#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#

 

 

The next day, you get bullied, again. This is far the greatest bullying you’ve ever felt. So after school dismissed, you walk back home with tears rolling down your cheeks. You don’t know what to do.

 

You have never feel a feeling named “happiness” in your life. You tried so hard to maintain it .. but even if you have tried really hard, it just seems like fate doesn’t want you to feel happy.

 

You felt a drop of water on your palm. You realized it wasn’t your tears, it’s the sky that’s also crying with you … you didn’t search a place to dry yourself out … but you would walk, and walk along the road.

 

Your lips are now become purple-pink as you start shivering, you don’t want to search a place to dry up even if you had tired from walking for 10 minutes.

 

You just shut your eyes and stand in the middle of the park in the city. You were relieved that no one is around you. You suddenly don’t feel the raindrops anymore even it’s still raining …

 

You lift up your face just to saw a beautiful feature smiling to you, “a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be like this … I’m sure you’ll catch a cold ….”

 

You’re too shock to even realize that this is reality. HE’s talking to you. He’s the popular idol these days, and he’s here. “what the-…? Are you-..? what are you doing here…??”

 

“yah! Don’t stare at me like that! anyways ….” He leaned closer to you, then he smiled sweetly, “Nae ireumi Jung Jinyoung imnida …..”

 

 

Your jaw dropped … “jinjja…??”

He smiled towards you, “and, may I ask, your name is…?”

“Park Hyejin …”

He cupped your face and smiled, “can you smile for me ….? If you smile, I’m sure you would look more beautiful ..”

Without thinking first, you’re actually smiling… you’ve never smiled this bright in your entire life …….

 

 

 

These raindrops made me meet him,

My idol ..

The one I adored ….

My dream guy ….

 

Gomawo, Raindrops …..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

how is it...? how is it ....? :))

i hope i'll entertain you guys .... ^_^

well, i kinda think the story's weird, though ...

i don't know wich one of B1A4's member i should put in, so, i just put my bias in .. <3

 

sorry if you don't like it ...

please comment and respect my work ...

kamsahamnida .. ^_^