Attempted Drabble #1

Drabble? What is a Drabble?

Attempted Drabble #1

Hyukjae have a very huge crush on a boy from the lower year named Cho Kyuhyun. The boy rarely speaks but when he does, he swoons everyone with his as soft as marshmallow voice, transporting you to another dimension. Putting aside his heavenly voice, Kyuhyun’s a total genius. He talks with too many mathematical jargons which a few people only understand.

Unfortunately for Hyukjae, he’s not as smart as his crush. And that’s what keeps him from starting a conversation with him. If he will talk to him he’s afraid he might get a permanent brain shock and an ocean of blood will flow out from his nostrils once Kyuhyun starts bombarding him with out of this world words.

And so he found it a miracle that Kyuhyun likes him as much as he likes him one day when the younger boy cornered him in the library and confessed his feelings. Hyukjae, with all his shyness glory, was surprised when Kyuhyun was able to use non-mathematical words to convey his feelings.

Hyukjae did not waste any time to accept Kyuhyun’s feelings. So a day after, they decided to celebrate their blossoming relationship with a date in the arcade, personally picked by his nerd boyfriend.

Hyukjae was fine with that. Nothing wrong as long as Kyuhyun would not bring him to a place full of books.

When the d-day finally came, Hyukjae was so anxious that he even asked Kyuhyun if the clothes he were wearing is okay and if he did not dress to kill.

Kyuhyun casually examined Hyukjae from head to toe before answering with a straight, “tanc/sinc”.

“What?” Hyukjae asked, clearly not understanding the words Kyuhyun had uttered. Did Kyuhyun just use a lethal math formula?

Realizing what he said, Kyuhyun explained. “Tanc over sinc where tanc is equal to sinc over cosc divided all over by sinc. Both sinc will be cancelled out leaving one over cosc which is also equal to, based on Reciprocal Identities, secc.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes at his geek boyfriend, repeating the very last word which was kind of imprinted in his brain already. “Sec… c?” He blushed and playfully hit Kyuhyun who was looking so proud of his newly invented pickup line.