I'm at Kona Beans...

Meeting My Fate Over Coffee

When Leeteuk entered the coffeeshop, he found out that the place is really full. But he still decided to fall in line and order his favorite Chocolate Latte.

He is approaching his favorite spot on the cafe holding his Grande Choco Latte when he found out that somebody else is sitting there.

"Ah, hello, Miss.", he said politely to the girl sitting there that made the lady look up to him. "Are you with someone?"

The girl looked up to him from the book, she's reading, "Ani." she replied and shook her head.

"Er... Can I take this seat?" referring to the chair which is facing to the girl, "All the seats here are taken already." he continued.

"Oh sure. I don't mind that at all." she said, then looked at Leeteuk intently, "You look familiar, have we met before?"

Leeteuk knotted his forehead, he usually hear that pick-up line in a bar, he didn't expect to hear it here and from a girl too.

"I'm afraid not, miss. This is the first time I saw you." he answered and sat infront of the girl, "What's your name?" he asked her instead, there's nothing wrong with chatting with this girl while buying some time, right?

"Sora. It's Kang Sora." she said and Leeteuk saw how beautiful she is, "I'm Jungsoo." he said too and giving her a smile as well.

They ended up chatting with each other just like what he intended to do. They talked about almost anything, like movies, books and music that they didn't notice that its already night time.

"Do you always go here, Sora-shii?" Leeteuk asked her.

"Yes. And this is my favorite spot on the whole cafe." Sora answered him, referring to the spot they are sitting on.

"Really? I like this spot too. It's cozy and nice." Leeteuk replied and he leaned back to his seat and closing his eyes, feeling the comfort of the couch he's sitting on.

"Ahm, do you have something that you are going to do later tonight? Can I invite you to a dinner or something?" Leeteuk asked her again, after a while, looking hopeful.

"Ani." Sora replied, then she heard her phone rang and she read the text message.

Sora unni, where are you? I'm already here at the restaurant.

"Oh! Sorry, Jungsoo-shii. I forgot, I have to meet a friend of mine tonight." Sora said to Leeteuk after she read the text she received.

"No. That's alright. There's always next time." Leeteuk said, but a disappointment can be detected on his voice.

Sora and Leeteuk greeted each other again and parted ways already, when he remembered something...

Oh! I forgot to ask for her number!

I'm so stupid!

Ahh! There goes my next time! Tsk!

You're an idiot Park Jungsoo!


Leeteuk brought out his phone and uttering words to himself, like stupid and idiot and scolding himself at the process too, when suddenly his phone rang. It was Donghae.

"Hyung! Where the heck are you?!" Donghae shouted on the phone when he greeted him.

"I'm walking back to our dorm. Wae?" Leeteuk answered while walking the side street lazily.

"Bwoh?! I have told you, I'm going to see YoonA tonight, right?" Donghae said to the other line, panicking.

"Ne. Then have a date then." Leeteuk answered uninterested

"Hyung, you have to come with me. I-I don't know what to say and she brought a friend too." Donghae replied again, sounding really helpless now.

"Alright. I will be there. Yah! Donghae-ah, there's no next time for this. Arasso?" Leeteuk said and hung up the phone.

When he arrived at the place where Donghae told him, he found him sitting beside YoonA, the girl he's courting with.

"Are the two of you alright?" Leeteuk asked the two lovers and he sat to the seat infront of them. "You seem to be doing well." he commented to them, then he sigh heavily.

"What's the matter, hyung? Did something happen to you?" Donghae asked him with concern

"I lost my next time... dinner... number..." Leeteuk replied and sighed heavily again.

"What? I don't understand you, hyung.", then Donghae turned to YoonA, "I think hyung is not feeling really well."

YoonA stared at Leeteuk who is still feeling down, "Just like my unni. I can't talk to her sanely today. Her mind was wondering, too. Like Leeteuk oppa."

Leeteuk can hear Donghae introducing someone to him but he didn't dare to look up, he's not interested at all, that made Donghae changed his seat and sat beside him.

"Earth to Leeteuk hyung..." Donghae said to him that he just replied with, "Leeteuk is not interested, thank you."

Then YoonA said, "Sora unni to Leeteuk oppa..."

When Leeteuk looked up, he was shocked to see Sora-shii right in front of him with the same reaction as his.

"Sora-shii..."

"Jungsoo-shii..."

"Want to have some dinner?" Leeteuk asked Sora, smiling, which she replied with...

"Yes." smiling back.