The One That Silenced it All

The Baffling Silence

 -THE BAFFLING SILENCE -


Category : Oneshot Fanfiction

BAND : Cross Gene

 

Casper was a man who took constant pride in both his thoughts and choices, and of course; his body, which was his absolute pride and joy. His daily morning routine was so constantly repeated, dorm buddy J.G was capable of stating it all perfectly in the exact order. Every morning the dancer would awaken and stretch his mighty hands over his head with a powerful yawn that was so loud, they had complaints next door about it, not like Casper ever tried making a difference to change it. He liked being loud, he lived off it.

 

Once he sits up, he’d flex his muscles on his arms before freeing himself from the mattress to regard himself for a good successful ten minutes every day without fail. Whenever he sees the young boy stir awake from his noisy trampling, he’d command the Chinese to admire his smooth, perfect toned abs and biceps, asking if they had looked different even though clearly, it was exactly the same as the previous day and the day before that.

 

If J.G paid no heed for even a split second, he’d be forced to marvel the six pack for an extra minute, hence the reason the nineteen year old preferred to pretend to be sleeping until Casper was gone and had busied himself with matters in the bathroom. Whether he continued admiring himself in there was something the younger one didn’t want to know about.

 

But seeing as he constantly retold the tales of his adventures in the shower, anyone could tell that the muscular male practically worshiped himself in there. As he shook his head at the thought, the singer glanced towards  the door as it clattered open, a dazed looking Casper following in soon after, his eyes wide in a daze, a grin plastered all over his face. If he hadn’t known the man ever since they both moved in, the Chinese would have probably assumed he was standing in the presence of a killer.

 

“J.G, I just discovered something REALLY fantastic…” the dark haired boy started, sounding breathless with marvellous wonder as he closed the door behind him. “Today, I realized all of my boxers weren’t finished drying, but DAMN it felt-“

 

To his surprise, Jia Ning dove into his bed before rolling onto his side, shoving his headphones on in a hurry as all colour drained from his face. From that day forth, Casper had constantly ranted and gloated about ‘how well-endowed he was down there’. Even when they were ferried to the sauna by their manager, he would not silence himself from the topic.

 

“Yo J.G, go book us a room or something, my diamond pride needs a-“

 

“I know, go answer your natures call or something…” the Chinese cut in before sauntering off quickly, a hand of his fishing through his pocket for his wallet.

 

After allowing himself to receive the call of nature, he barely registered the fact that their tall Japanese leader had clattered into the bathroom too, and had positioned himself near the vocal dancer silently. He had tried resisting every urge of temptation that welled in him, but it was no use. It was as if it were his nature to compare their ‘tools’. Looking out from the corner of his eyes, Casper froze completely and had remained there for several minutes even after Takuya had made his way out of the stalls.

 

When he left the bathroom, face washed completely from emotion, he never gloated about his body, his voice, his thoughts, and his shlong ever again.

 

-The End