Chapter 1: That door is....

Once Your Gone...I Don't Know What To Do...

In a very big, gorgeous house, a young boy named Kai lived in it ever since he was a baby. He lived inside that house by himself, no parents, no cousins, no aunties or uncles or no house maids. Just by himself. He had a friend though, called Luhan. That was his only friend and they were very close to each other. He invited Luhan over to his house to play, even though they were 17 years old they never grew out of their childhood. Kai was older by a few months, so Luhan was younger. They both had smooth, milky skin, very handsome, smart, rich and both lost their parents when they were little. *PAST*Kai's parents died in a car accident with Kai at the back of the car and his parents were driving out at night when a motorcyclist was drunk and crashed into them. The motorcyclist died .. and also Kai's parents. But Kai was the only one who made it out alive. Luhan's parents died from being shot by 3 drunk men. One night Luhan, his mum and his dad went to the park at night when it was Luhan's 2nd birthday. It wasn't that cold at night, so they decided to go to the swings. They stayed there for a few minutes, as they planned to go to a restaurant . But before they could go to the restaurant there were 3 drunk men carrying 8 bottles of alcohol and beer. Luhan's parents knew it was dangerous to stay at the park, so Luhan's mum immediately carried Luhan into her arms and his dad put his hands to her waist and covering her body with his body. They were nearly at the car when the 3 drunk men were 4 meters away from them and one of them walked closer to Luhan's mum and started to grab her and touch her. Luhan's dad got angry that he punched that drunk man to the ground. The other two men got pissed off and grunted and took out their guns. It turned out that they were police cops, but no one noticed because they didn't wear their uniforms. Instead they wore blue baggy jeans and a black jumper with hoodies.. and because they were drunk. Luhan's mum immediately took the advantage of that time and quickly put Luhan inside of the car. She was about to go in and drag her husband along, but the 2 drunk men shot them before they could get inside the car. Blood splattered everywhere. On the car, on the ground, on their shirts and on the 2 drunk men's faces. Luhan's parents were just laying there.. all still.. red crimson liquid running out of their bodies. Luhan was just looking at them, with no idea of how to react.. since he was only 2 years old. As Luhan and Kai grew up.. their memories of them faded away.. and eventually forgot their faces.....*PRESENT*Kai and his friend Luhan walked up the stairs up to the third storey, where the stairs stops. Until a 'something' has caught Kai's eyes...... It was a wooden, old, large door that has ancient-like patterns but it was extraordinarily beautiful for an old large door. So it wasn't one of those modern doors you see around everyday. Even though, Kai has been inside this house for 17 years, yet.. he has never realized that the large, old, wooden door was there. Luhan has also never noticed it there inside this house before even though he has only been to the house for 3 years. The old, wooden, large door had a gold handle that was shining brightly like it has been touched by people a few minutes ago.. yet he clearly remembered that no one has entered his house, besides Luhan and himself. That was very strange indeed. Luhan started to get shivers down his spines and moved a little closer to Kai. Kai noticed and blushed a very light pink, that wasn't very visible, yet you could see a tiny hint of it. Luhan didn't notice that Kai was blushing at all. Well there goes the smart personality of Luhan. Kai thought it was strange to have a VERY different door than all the other doors inside AND outside of his house. The doors that he knew he has were all white and rick-looking, but this wooden, old door was very different than the others. So he wanted to know what was behind the door, as he has never seen it before in his whole life! Both Kai and Luhan had felt a strange, bad aura in their body, but they shrugged it off and continued to walk towards the door. Luhan held Kai's hand and he held it tightly.. Kai pulled Luhan closer as they walked towards the door, scared if anything happened to Luhan... his secret beloved crush. That is right Kai had fell in love with his best friend Luhan. But he didn't know that Luhan loved him back too. In fact, they didn't know that they loved each other, so they kept their feelings hidden. Nobody else was in the house, it was only them.. JUST them. Finally, Kai touched the golden handle that was shining brightly at them. There was a slight cold breeze that gave off a strange feeling, as it brushed against their faces. Both Kai and Luhan thought it was strange to have a breeze in the 3rd storey, as there were no windows, it was only in the 1st and 2nd storey. Kai slowly took a few deep breaths and slowly turned the golden handle 90 degrees clockwise. He opened the door slowly, afraid what or who would randomly come jumping out in front of their faces. But as Kai slowly punched the door away, there was nobody.. no one to be found in the room. Which meant that there was nothing to be afraid, so it was good. Kai wanted to enter in the room, but Luhan stopped him and he shook his head quickly. Kai immediately knew that there was someone or something inside that strange room. He knew this because Luhan had powers that could sense that something or someone is in there. .... Well it wasn't really powers, but it was senses and feelings that told Luhan not to go in there. But Kai wanted to find out what was in that room, as it was his house and he had the responsibility to find or know what goes in or out of the house. He slid his arm away from Luhan that was holding his and walked slowly entered the room, but Luhan was so scared that he had to ignore his 'senses' and quickly walked up to Kai squeezing his arm whilst hugging it. Even though Luhan was literally suffocating Kai's arm Kai loved it whenever Luhan done that. That was one of the things that Kai loved about Luhan.

Luhan was blushing light pink, but Kai pretended not to see it and continued to walk towards the room..... Kai was the first one to set his foot into the room and Luhan followed just a second after him. Kai's eyes grew bigger, he didn't even blink... Luhan was the same, Kai let go of the door and lazily threw his hands near his thighs...... silence. The door creaked as it was closing. The door closed... there was more silence. The ticking of the clocks stopped, the hands of the clocks also stopped, the curtains near the windows the once waved around crazily stopped, cars, animals, the cold relaxing breezes on the streets and the people in their houses and in the shops also stopped ........ everything stopped in it's path............. everything and anything that you could think of.. stopped....
Kai's house was so silent that you felt like you were isolated from the outside world, like you were deaf, yet everything felt so normal.. besides for Kai and Luhan.

Kai and Luhan opened their eyes and saw nothing but blackness and an electric blue-ish light shining at then brightly. It was so bright that you could go blind. As Kai kept on staring at it trying to figure out what it was, the light shone much brighter. It hurts Kai's eyes, so he stopped staring and looked at Luhan to see if he was alright. He asked Luhan and Luhan nodded. He nudged Kai at the hips as a sign to go back. But Kai refused. There was nothing like this in their whole entire life. There was absolutely nothing normal to have an electric-blue light shining at you in a dark black room filled with nothing. Luhan wanted to turn back and run out of the room, but he wanted to do this for Kai, his secretly beloved crush. He stayed at Kai's side and together they walked towards the blue light. Luhan slithered his hand into Kai's hand and held it tightly again. By now they were at the blue light. Kai touched it and he didn't feel anything.. but he saw a faint blurry image. The only images that Kai could make out was that there were little fresh green bushes cut into cloud shapes that had pink heart shaped flowers, a white large fountain springing out blue fresh water, green perfectly cut grass and .. a blurry skinny tall figure. Kai squinted his eyes, trying to figure who it was... until something pulled them in.

They screamed in shock and , yet they still held hands.. never letting go of each other, their love for each other will always stay alive. Kai finally woke up. He found themselves in a small path that was filled with bushes that went up to 7 meters high. He then saw Luhan laying on the green fresh grass. He enjoyed the silence whilst looking at Luhan's face. So he let Luhan have some rest. A few minutes later, he heard a stick rack and some leaves rustle. He had a bad feeling, so he quickly woke Luhan up from his 'little sleep'. Luhan grunted and asked what happened, realizing where he was. Kai figured where they were ......... in a maze. A VERY large maze to be precise. Kai helped Luhan up and wiped the dirt and grass off their pants. Luhan was freaking out. He had never been IN a maze before, and he clearly didn't want to be in a maze. Kai helped Luhan calm down and started patting Luhan on the back. Luhan finally calmed down and he slightly smiled. Kai left out a small quiet sigh. CRACK*. There..... the sound that Kai heard kept on repeating. Leaves rustled, twigs snapped and footsteps kept repeating over and over again. Luhan was shivering and he back hugged Kai so tightly, Kai couldn't breathe. Kai took Luhan's off from his waist and returned the hug. Seconds later, Kai needed to calm Luhan and so he decided to put his face close to Luhans. Their foreheads touching each other, the hair pressed against their heads, their noses slightly touching and their lips were only 3 centimeters apart from each other. Kai tried to calm Luhan down by "It's alright, I'll protect you, You will always have me's". Luhan blushed at those words and he was very happy.

Kai slithered his hands into Luhan's now. To make sure that Luhan wouldn't freak out or have a mental break down, Kai pulled him closer, held hands tightly, always made sure that their skin would touch as Kai's arm was warm and Luhan's was freezing cold and would always talk about other things to take their minds off of this.. maze. But the 1 thing that they both didn't know, was that they had to finish a 'special' challenge. The challenge was to find the crimson ruby ring and get top the centre of the maze and before 'anything' happens to you. They had a time limit: 24 hours. They didn't know that if they don't finish it by 24 hours.. 'it' would hunt them down and take what is precious to them. A black, gigantic raven spotted them and started sqwarking. Both Kai and Luhan looked up into the sky and saw a black figure soaring in the sky. A piece of paper fell from the raven's feet. Kai and Luhan spotted it several meters before landing into Kai's two hands. Kai untied a red ribbon that was keeping the piece of paper into its cylindrical shape. He uncoiled the piece of paper and Luhan looked at it mumbling what the words say..... you... challenge......in 24..........if you don't.........you will.. hunted. The paper was signed in blood.. fresh blood. Luhan looked terrified and let go of the piece of paper. Kai immediately looked at Luhan, and held him by the waist. He shoved the paper in his pocket without taking care of it. Kai hugged Luhan and caressed his head. Luhan felt calmer and he felt protected. Luhan hugged him even tighter. Kai liked it.. no he LOVED it. He felt like he wanted to do something more to Luhan.. but he thought that he would lose him if he done 'that' to him.

Luhan and Kai stayed like that for a while. Kai broke their hug and put his hands on Luhan's cheek. Luhan blushed light red and looked down, afraid that Kai would . At first Luhan thought that Kai would kiss him on his lips, but instead his hands that once were on Luhan's cheeks dropped down and started walking away. Luhan was disappointed that he didn't kiss him on his lips, but he was still happy that their faces were close to each others.

Kai thought to himself, Damn! Why didn't i kiss him!? I hate myself! Kai got frustrated and started to get angry at himself. Luhan saw and he asked Kai if he was alright. Kai was surprised and stumbled on his own words. O..Oh. Im ff..fine. Luhan thought that Kai didn't like him anymore because he was being such a whiner and a clinger. Luhan got embarrassed and stayed a few meters away from Kai. Kai noticed and thought that Luhan started to hate him for going so close to his face. Kai started to blush and started hating himself. They ignored each other for an hour or so, until they heard rustles behind the 20 meter tall thick bush-wall. Luhan started to get scared all over again and Kai really wanted protect Luhan so much and he remembered about the challenge, So he quickly took Luhan's hand, held  it tightly and they ran for it, before they get captured.. or even worse.. eaten. They ran until the sounds of the rustles stopped, which was like for 30 minutes. They were panting heavily. Releasing hot breaths in the cold foggy, misty ground and sky. They were at a dead end, so they walked and walked with out talking, still holding hands until they reached 4 lanes. All going different ways. They couldn't see what was ahead in the 4 lanes, but they knew that they wouldn't separate ever. Ever?... Until, a black figure quickly ran up to them, behind their backs and attached a mechanical device that you couldn't see nor feel, yet you could touch... if you were lucky enough. But unfortunately, Kai and Luhan didn't see nor felt, so they Kai walked to the 3rd lane, still holding hands with Luhan and walked and walked and walked.... Kai and Luhan knew that there was only 19 hours left to go, because there was such a large golden clock just floating in the sky, following wherever Kai and Luhan went. Kai and Luhan kept on searching for the crimson ruby ring everywhere, but couldn't find it. They stopped searching and rested along the long, thick, green, perfectly sut bush-wall. Luhan just stared onto the rough, dirty ground. There was only 18 hours and 22 minutes left on the big, golden, floating clock. Kai slowly moved closer to Luhan and started to say such soft little warm, yet sorrowful words. He kept on repeating them as he looked down into the ground. Scared if Luhan would laugh at him for being so stupid and weird. Yet.. it was totally the opposite. Luhan quickly turned Kai over onto the floor. Kai was laying on the ground whilst Luhan was on top of him. Kai was surprised by such an action was made by Luhan! He though Luhan would always stay as the scared, shy, pretty type.. but now that Kai looked at him, he saw the confident, brave, y type. He liked the scared, shy, pretty type, but he LOVED the confident, brave, y mode of Luhan. A little smirk went across Kai's face and Luhan was confused why he smirked. And a few seconds after that, he snapped out of his confident, brave, y mode and went back to the shy mode of Luhan. Luhan was so embarrassed that Kai saw that side of Luhan and blushed furiously whilst looking at the dirty grey cement. Kai chuckled and got up from the ground. He touched Luhan's head and hugged him tightly. Not thinking of letting go, Luhan was confused and blushed even more. He was suddenly heating up. The warmth of Luhan touched Kai and he shivered. Remembering how cold it was in the maze. Luhan hugged Kai and Kai suddenly got warmer. They stayed like that until Luhan fell asleep. Kai noticed and broke the hug to put Luhan in a sleeping position with his head on Kai's laps. Kai's back was against the tall 20 meter perfectly cut green bush-wall.

There was only 17 hours and 42 minutes left....

Kai knew that he and Luhan didn't have much time, but he also didn't want to rush Luhan. It was his fault to lead Luhan here in the first place. Kai felt very guilty.. a few tears started falling from his pure black eyes. The tears dropped onto the dirty ground. Luhan woke up and saw Kai quietly crying. He was shocked and touched Kai's cheeks and hugged him tightly. Kai murmured several words that Luhan couldn't make out. Kai said different words every single time. But this time whenever he finished a sentence his words got clearer and clearer. Don't you like me Luhan? Or do you hate me? You should leave me if you hate me Luhan. I don't hate you Luhan. Will you be mine? The last sentence made Luhan shocked. His mind stopped in slow motion. His eyes got rounder and stared at Kai unknowingly. Kai saw Luhan stare at him without saying a response, he thought that Luhan REALLY didn't like him anymore. He started to get even more depressed and cried even louder and harder. Luhan saw and he kept on hugging Kai tightly. His lips touch Kai's ears and whispered seductively, "Stop crying Kai, You have me,no one's gonna hurt you because I'm beside you all the way". The way Luhan talked made Kai blush strawberry pink, the way Luhan touched Kai's ears by his pink soft lips made Kai tingly, the way Luhan hugged him tightly, Kai loved it all. He kept on feeling tingly motions inside his stomach. He suddenly felt all warm and happy, he loved this moment and he wished that time stopped into slow motion. Later, after a few minutes and after Kai calmed down they went on the search again to find the crimson red ruby ring and to get to the centre of the maze. They held hands all the way and sometimes they would even steal a few glances off each other. The breezes danced along their soft smooth milky-white skin. They felt the power of love. In fact it felt SO strong that they started to heat up. Suddenly they passed out and roughly fell on to the ground unconcious. 2 hours passed and Kai woke up. He felt really dizzy and weak. Wait, he suddenly felt stronger... and.. and... hungry for ? He started to groan as he felt this tingly seductive motion inside his below part. He grunted.. even though he didn't have control of his body, he still had control of his mind. Suddenly his eyes fell on to Luhan. No.. No.. NO! NO!NO! NOOO!, Kai said to himself in his mind. He knew that his body wanted .... and it wanted from Luhan. His body knew that he loved Luhan and that he wanted Luhan to be his, but it also knew that Kai wouldn't do this to Luhan ever.. even if Kai wanted to. Kai hesitated and struggled to get away from the unconcious Luhan that is just laying on the dirty ground. He knew that this was very bad.. very bad indeed. He wanted to just scatter away from the sleeping Luhan and just leave him be, but no. Kai couldn't hold it anymore. The tingly feeling that he had inside Kai's body took control over him and it went straight to Luhan's body. Suddenly Kai was in top of Luhan and he started to grind his against his. He knew this was bad, but he still done it. That was the end. He couldn't take control of his body as it over powered his mind and he started to do crazy things. All of the sudden Luhan woke up and saw Kai on top of him. Grinding his body on to him. But mainly he saw Kai's tears falling onto his smooth milky-white skin. Luhan also felt weak, but then the same feeling as Kai had started to enter his body. Luhan knew this feeling as he had this feeling whenever Kai would hug Luhan. Luhan felt in the need of dirty rough . He let his body go all crazy, out of his own free-will. Luhan and Kai started to heat up. Quite hotter than ever and they started to take their clothes off quickly. A few seconds just passed and already they were . Moans and groans were coming out of their mouths. The heat coming out of their bodies were hot. The air smelt of .. dirty rough . Luhan was the one who was enjoying it the most. Kai's that was digging into Luhan's hole was heaven for Luhan, the kisses were pleasures for Luhan, the moans, groans and gruts that were coming out of Kai's lips were such a sensational sound for Luhan and the 'special' kisses from Kai were such a fantastic feeling for Luhan. Everything about Kai makes Luhan go crazy.

Suddenly.. Kai fell unconcious on top of Luhan. Luhan snapped back to reality and saw Kai. He was shocked. Luhan pushed Kai off of him and cupped Kai's cheeks. They were burning hot and flushing bright red. Kai's heartbeat was quite loud and was still moving fast from all the rough dirty they just had. Luhan felt relieved and suddenly he falls on to the ground roughly. Unconcious. There hands still intertwined.

The two both lay on the ground.

15 hours 40 minutes left..

Silence....

The two woke up at the same time. There hands were still intertwined. Kai and Luhan found themselves . Kai was so shocked and confused. His mind was replaying flashbacks of him and Luhan having rough, dirty . Luhan was also shocked but not that shocked. He also wasn't confused because he had a little more control of his body than Kai. It was Luhan's idea to let his body go out of control from his own will. Kai quickly got up, trying to cover all of his body. He quickly changed into his clothes and rubbed all the dirt off of him. Luhan done the same. There was awkward silence.. Until Kai broke it. He started to stutter the first few words, but Luhan could make it out. D..d..do. y..ou s..sstill re.memmmm.bber about that 'thing'? Luhan blushed and looked on to the ground and replied shyly. 'Yeah'. They were both blushing red, even though Kai knew he was going to say that, he still blushed heavily. Suddenly the leaves rustled and the twigs snapped. It happened 3 times, yet they would always be scared, since they don't know who or what is making those noises. Luhan started to stiffen up and the heat from their bodies started to cool down, turning back to cold. Kai quickly held Luhan's hand without thinking and started to run. Running as fast as ever. They kept on running until they didn't hear the rustles and the twigs snap. There were heavy pants coming out of those two boy's mouths. Without knowing, their hands were still intertwined and something hot started to heat their hands. It was getting hotter every second. Eventually, it was getting way too hot for them to still keep their hands intertwined so they let go and dropped 'it'. It was glowing crimson red, but it was small. It was too bright so they couldn't make out what 'it' was. They covered their eyes. It was way too bright and if they haven't closed their eyes they would've turned blind by now. Suddenly, the bright red light stopped hurting their eyes, but it was still glowing. Kai picked it up and it was in a shape of a ring. In fact it was in the shape of a normal ring, silver and a red, crimson, ruby, small gem attached to it. There were also small cursive writing and it wasn't hot anymore but warm. Kai put it to his eye-level and stared at the ring and read out the words carefully: If in need of help put this to your heart close your eyes and say your wish but something very precious of yours will vanish.. unless you. Kai couldn't read the rest like as if it was used many many times by other people. Luhan stared at the ring like as if it was evil, menacing, disgusting. They finally found the crimson ruby ring.

15 hours 20 minutes left....

Time was going by fast but Kai and Luhan didn't worry at all. They had atleast 15 hours and 20 minutes JUST to find the centre of the maze, so they started to walk, as if their was nothing to worry about with their hands close to each other. They were both hot as they just stopped running from the mysterious 'thing' that keeps on making rustling sounds.

15 hours 15 minutes left.....

Luhan wanted to stop the awkward silence so he quickly grabbed Kai's hand who was infront of him and brought it to his body. Luhan saw Kai look at him confusingly, so Luhan just grinned like a little cute baby. It was enough for Kai to smile and grin.

Suddenly, the crimson ruby ring got hotter and hotter, brighter and brighter. Kai felt it and saw it so he immediatley got it out of his left pocket that the ring was in and threw it to the ground. Luhan back away and Kai too. Suddenly ....... stop. Everything stopped, the breezes that were dancing around stopped, the crackling sounds of the dead crispy brown leaves ended, the golden giant clock that was floating in the sky slowly ticking away froze and ..... Luhan and Kai in slow motion falling to the ground. Eventually.... they closed the eyes. They couldn't think of anything not even each other .. just nothing. Blank. Black.

360 minutes later... (6 hours)

"urghh.. the sunlight....too bright..ughh". These mumble came out of Kai's fresh red bloody lips.

"ARRRGHHH!",  Heavy pants fill the air. Blood dripping from a tanned, well-built y tall body. Small big sorrowful doe eyes just looking at this person grieving in agony. Clear small liquids forming droplets started to come out of his brown orbs. Small quiet weeps are heard in the younger male's tanned ears. He wanted to help Luhan even though he doesn't know what was going on.. he just wanted the small weeping sounds to go away, forever unheard, mute, quiet. SNAP*. Suddenly, Kai felt this sharp pain in his back. His spine snapped in half. It was stepped on by a young handsome man with short brown spiky hair and a black and white suit with a golden mask on his face with soft smooth milky skin. Small but loud evil chuckles came out of a young man's soft fresh pink lips. Kai couldn't withstand the pain, but he couldn't just die yet.. no.. not just yet. He needed Luhan. He needed his warmth badly. So badly he would do anything just for it. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Luhan.. Luhan.. Luhan... where ..are y..y..you?". Kai tried to speak as clearly as he could but the pain stopped him from doing that. Luhan heard and he was crying so badly. So many many tears came out of his shiny eyes. He fell to the ground, that was it, he couldn't hold it in anymore. Luhan ran up to Kai as quickly as he could, but the guards stopped him in doing so. "But i need to see him badly..  so so badly.. please i beg of you let me see him! HE NEEDS ME!". The gaurds hesitated on letting him pass, but the evil chuckles turned into words.. "Let him see that worthless animal", the guards let him pass and Luhan quickly ran up to Kai as soon as possible. He immediatley hugged Kai, not realising the pain at all, he hugged him tightly, as for Kai he was confused and in pain. He didn't know why they were crying nor where they were. The pain suddenly stopped, the blood wasn't on the cold dry rough ground anymore, the man in the black and white suit with a golden mask on and the young man that chuckled wasn't there anymore, but the tears were. Suddenly, the ground and the backround went all misty, like they were on clouds but quite cold. Luhan broke the hug and kissed the young tanned soft handsome male on his pink fresh soft lips. Tounges were dancing and exploring each others, saliva were dripping down their pink swollen fresh lips, their body touching each other supporting the warmth for the two young male. Luhan  broke their bodies that were once touching each other again. "Thank you so much for this Kai, I love you so much, please do me a favour and don't forget me?", Luhan said his last wrods in such a soothing tone that made Kai relax and at ease, "Of course i won't forget you". Kai of not knowing what will happen they kissed each other and said three words at the same time.... just three words and it could all end..
" I love you".

Then! Kai woke up from his weird little world and he found himself lying infront of the old wooden door. He couldn't find Luhan at all. He got up and searched for Luhan.. he wasn't anywhere... but he didn't serach one place.. inside the wooden old door.. He turned back and ran up 3 whole storeys up to the top of the house where the stairs ended. He slowly walked up to the ols wooden door and turned the doorknob.. it was locked. He cursed ubtil he realised the he had a key. He went up to the flower pot thatw as sitting on top of a small old cream coloured table and lifeted the flower pot. There it was.. the silver key that hasn't been touched for a while. Kai took it and quickly walked to the old wooden door and he put the silver key in the hole. It clicked and he turned the doorknob, he slowly opened it until he saw blood.. lots and lots of blood. There was Luhan.. lying on the floor, but ...... he was dead.

A little white piece of paper were in Luhan's pale white dead righ hand. He slowly took it and read it:

Kai                                                                                                  No matter where we are we will always be together... don't forget me. I. L.O.V.E Y.O.U  K.I.M J.O.N.G.I.N

                                                                                                                   Luhan

Clear wet liquid in shapes of a "tear" were falling down Kai's eyes. Kai felt pain again, but it wasn't the pain he felt before.... it was much stronger and it made him cry...

Kai felt the something in his hands. It was the crimson ruby ring again...... Kai remembered about how the rings works. He wished for the Luhan to live again. So he wished and held it tightly to his chest and closed his eyes. But nothing happened.... Kai opeed his eyes and he still saw Luhan laying there .. dead. He glanced back at the crimson ruby ring.. and in the ruby gem it said something: This item belongs to the one and only Lu Han...

Kai was confused by that bit and he thought that it was all over. He placed the crimson ruby ring on Luhan's chest and closed the door behind him and locked it. The only thing that Kai never knew was that Luhan woke up.. and he saw the ring on his chest. He saw red shiny fresh blood all over him and he was scared. Suddenly, he got up and opened the door.. it was locked. He started to kick and hit the door as loud and as hard as he could but it didn't even make a scratch. Then he saw words that were scratched on the woooden door" No matter how hard you try to free yourslef, only the person from outside could open this door, no sound or scratches can be seen or heard from outside.. only inside. It was the end for Luhan.
Kai was still walking down the stairs, he didn't hear anything.. all he felt or heard was pain and the ticking of the clocks. The breezes danced again and the clocks started ticking again and the people and cars started moving again.

But all Kai needed was Luhan and all Luhan needed was Kai.

"Tears" fell down from both of the young boys.

Kai walked away and Luhan waited.