Valentine's Day

Our true feelings.

A/N : Hey guys! There might be some of you who find this story familar. The thing is, my previous account had some problems so I had to transfer it to this new account... sadly. But, nonetheless hope you anticipate and support this story! Thanks!


I’ve always tried to forget about that incident.

But, I guess my heart just can’t let go.

After all, it has been a crush since childhood...

 

*Recalls*

I was walking past the corridors to his classroom. Happily in fact.

It was valentine that day. I woke up early this morning to bake this cake.

Nickhun loved chocolate cakes. I wonder if he’ll like mine?

I caught him chatting with his friends as I daringly entered his classroom.

I went over to him and handed him the cake, with my hand shaking from the extreme nervousness.

It was my first time, giving a guy anything on valentine.

 

“Nickhun, I baked this chocolate cake for you. I hope you would like it.”

“Oh, er... thanks.” He smiled awkwardly. Did he not like it?

I left that thought at that, but never would I have thought that it was true.

 

Later on that day as I was taking my stuff from the locker, I heard Nickhun and his friends chatting along the corridor as they walked nearer and nearer towards my direction.

I did not know why I instinctively hid behind the wall, but well, I did.

 

“Hey Nickhun, you accepted the gift? What was it anyway?”

“Well, yeah. Just because I’m her childhood friend, she went out of her ways to bake this for me...”

“Oh, it’s a cake?”

“Yeah. So absurd of her.” And he threw the plastic bag into the rubbish bin as he passed by it.

It was as though I was immediately struck in my heart. All I felt was throbbing pain.

A memory I want to forget...

*End of recall*

 

I woke up to the beaming light of the sun.

Oh? So that was a dream? No wonder it seemed so real, sadly.

It has been 2 months since I have transferred to Seoul High.

Yeah, it is also 2 months after the incident.

I figured a fresh new start is what I need I guess.

But, never would I have guess that my life has just flipped to a totally new page.


A/N : Woah, what will happen? Stay tuned to find out!

And fyi, though I like khuntoria the most, I am looking forward to Zhou Mi and Vic's new drama. I just really like Vic!  Vic jjang!