I guess you could say I had fun today

One More Chance [Hiatus]

 

 “Heeyoung-sshi, Let’s go” Kyungsoo motioned for me to go over to the boys. I nodded and jogged to their direction.

 “Guys, I’m super excited. I haven’t been to the mall since… forever” Heeyoung fiddled with her hands and looked down.

 “It’s okay, You can this experience with the handsomest guys in school” The 6 boys seducing poses and giggled. Chanyeol threw his arm over Heeyoungs petit and fragile shoulders. “You lucky little girl” He smiled down at her “You weird big guy” She attempted to put her arms around his broad shoulders.

 :Hyung stop trying to steal my date” Sehun suddenly blurted out and covered his mouth quickly realizing what he just said. He blushed a light shade of pink.

They all made our way to the bus stop and sat round a bench in the mean time. The bench only sat 4 people, reluctantly me and Sehun we’re standing. ‘Thank you hyungs’ Sehun thought. ‘Why Sehun? Out of all people? But I like it’ The girl thought

 “Ugh, what taking the bus so long” Just when Suho said that, the bus came driving down the street. “Woah you’re physic” Heeyoung giggled to herself . “The mall is about 30 minutes away so we have time to kill in the bus” Kai said paying his faire. All 7 of the kids pilled into the bus causing little children and seniors to pause and look at the numerous group.

Heeyoung’s POV
I sat at the very edge of a bunch of seats for 7, the window seat. “I call sitting beside Heeyoung” I heard a voice call, which happened to be Sehun’s voice. Automatically I smiled

 I guess today was, of mixed feelings. Laughter brought from, my new friends and tears brought form, soon to be old ones. I should shake off this thought.

 “Aww, I wanna sit beside Heeyoung-sshi” Baekhyun whined like a 5 year old . I giggled and walked to sit in the middle of the 7 seats. “Happy, now both of you can sit beside me” I patted the two seats.

 Through the ride the boys we’re murmuring and made hand jesters. What are they doing? “What are you guys doing? Mind telling me?” I wondered . “Okay, go” Suho called

 “ We are one, Anneyeonghaseyo, Exo-k-imnida” The spoke in perfect sync and helled out a thumb. 
“Aww that’s cute what is it” I asked tilting my head to the side “It’s our group greeting cool, right?” Kyungsoo answered shifting to move so he could face me.

“Oh we’re here” Chanyeol suddenly blurted out 

The bus was still moving and we all stood up to the exit at the rear end of the bus. It stopped and I lost balance and fell. Normally when I’m this clumsy I would just stand up with a sigh, but. Now when I’m with people they laugh and of course I laugh too.

 “Hahaha that was too funny, are you okay Heeyoung noona?” Sehun offered me his hand and I accepted it.

 All of us staggered through the mall entrance doors with loud chatting. Kai looked at everyone and nodded. “Well, we gotta buy … stuff. Soo. Sehun can stay with Heeyoung. Bye~” Chanyeol said and walked off with all 5 of them , giving us a wink. “Oh brother” Sehun sighed

 “Why you don’t like to be with me?” I joked and inside I was actually kinda hurt if he thought like that. “Aniyo, Of course I love being with you” He cheekily smiled and swung his arm over my shoulders. I blushed; I hope he’s not doing this to lead me on.

 With the slightly awkward atmosphere we walked down the mall. “Oh that’s cute” I said passing by the Sanrio store. We stopped walking “Noona let’s go. I know you want to~” He cooed and dragged me in.

 “Wahh it’s soo cute” I squealed seeing all the cute plushies. “Okay cool down, let’s buy one” Sehun said linking arms with me and walked down the isles, touching each toy we passed. Then at the back of the store we’re two small hello kitty plushies. “Aww, we should get these” I suddenly blurted out. Ugh why did I say that? “Yeah we should, you can have the girl and I can have the boy” Sehun suggested and broke into a big smile.
DSC00776.JPG


 I held it and gave the male one to Sehun. I hope he’s serious about buying these, not just because I said they we’re cute. Wouldn’t it be nice to be cared for? I sighed mentally and walked on with Sehun. I held the hello kitty in my hand , walking to the cashier; who was surprisingly a man.

 “Hello there lovely couple, find everything okay” He asked scanning both of the plushies. “Ahh, ye” He said pulling out his wallet. “No, I’ll pay. I wanted these remember, let Noona pay” I pouted and pushed his wallet back into his pocket. He looked at me dumfounded, I smiled in victory. I mean treating a friend wouldn’t hurt, right? “Aww, you guys are cute. Enjoy” The man said handing me the bag. “We’re n-“ I was cut off bye Sehun dragging me out.

 After an hour or so of walking into stores and looking around, buying stuff here and there, fighting about who should pay. We ended up in the food court with the rest of the guys.

 “I see you guys had fun” Kai said raising an eyebrow looking at everything we bought. “Yeah, we did” Sehun stuck his tongue out. Everyone screamed and chanted like little fanboys.

I took at seat and looked around. “You hungry?” Suho asked  “Nah, it’s fine” I said assuringly “Are you sure, I can but you a sandwich or a muffin?” He asked again “Suho you are really too sweet, it’s fine. I’ll buy something, okay” I smile reassuringly and Suho gave me an angelic smile.

 While I was standing in line for my muffin, My phone buzzed. It was a text ‘check facebook’ – blocked ID. It was strange, when I read it I froze. My stomach dropped and my heart raced. I had lost my appetite. I was too scared to check facebook. I staggered out of the line and made my way to the table with a scared expression. Then, replaced it with a bright smile.

 “Oh you didn’t buy anything?” Suho asked concerned again. “Uh, no. I have to go home. My mom needs me” I lied. “Oh, okay” They all said in unison, sounding disappointed. “Don’t worry I’ll see you guys on Monday” I smiled and picked up my bags. “What no goodbye hug?” Baekhyun added.

 After each hug, I said bye to Sehun last. “Bye Sehun. See you on Monday” I said before giving him a hug. “Thank you for today” He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.
 “You know guys, I had a fun time. Even though I was mostly with Sehun, you guys are really sweet. Thank you for today” I bowed and walked off leaving them with a smile.

 I checked my phone and remembered the text. I gulped and bit my lip. I felt cold and I frowned. I walked in this mall with a smile and a walked out with a frown.


I guess you could say I had fun today.