Final

If I Fall In Love Again...[EDITED]

 

Myungsoo's POV

It was over.She's gone.Its all my fault.My fault for not be with her to went through all the difficulties together.It was my fault for always giving her deprresion.

 

*flashback*

"Oppa where are you going?"Haera,my dearly wife asked."None of your bussiness."I snapped.I then got out of the house and slammed the door.Its been almost 2 month,since we were like this.Its all because of a one reason.Pregnant.We are married for 4 years for god's sake.

And guess what?We still not even having our first child!It always being the main reason why we always fought,since my parents are always blabbered about it.Besides,me,myself,also cant wait to be called a father.

The next day,we go to check up to see is there anything yet.Well we are having alot of times already so the only reason why she still cant get pregnant is neither me of her having an infertile problem.

We wait for about 1 hour for the result to come out.Later,the nurse in charge called and guide us to doctor's room.Me and Haera sit at the guest chair,facing the doctor.Ready to know the results.

The doctor was about to tell us the result when suddenly my phone ring.I excused myself and told Haera to hear the results instead.After about 10 minutes of discussing over the phone,I walked again into the doctor's room just to see a crying Haera.

I approached and sit beside her.Looking concernly at her before asking what's wrong.She didnt budge.I then looked at the doctor and i find out that my wife,is INFERTILE!I look at her one more time in disbelief and asked for certainty.She slowly nodded.

Without hearing into further explanation,which was my biggest mistakes ever,I stormed out of the room and go home...without my wife.As i reached home,I was welcomed by my parents who came to know about the results as well.I did not tell them anything and waited for Haera to come back.

Soon,my wife was back with guilt was written all over her face.She bowed to my parents and then looked a me."Tell them what the doctor said."I told her softly while patted her back.She looked at them apologetically."Ommonim,abeoji,i-im h-having a-an i-i-infertile p-problem."She stuttered,then looked down,holding her tears.

"Mwo?!!You not just telling us that you cant pregnant do you?!Repeat that again!!"My mom yelled loudly.Haera didnt said anything,she stood there like a statue."Aish!Myungsoo,look!This is why i dont want you to marry to her sinced started!If you married to Yoon-hee(his mom choice)at that time,you would have a tons of childrens by now!"My mom continued.

Hearing that,Haera's tears began to fall down non-stop."Omma,its not the time to talk about all this nonsense."I said,try to lighten up her mood."I dont want to know,I want a grandchild.If you cant gives we one,then why dont just divorced?!"My mom yelled again while looking straight at Haera.They then go out and slammed the door loudly.

Haera then fall to the ground while still crying heavily.Deep inside,I felt so pity to her.Yes,I still loved her,I never stopped loved her even once.But still,I want to experince how is it  to be a father,like every other man's dream.I sat on my knees beside her and soothing her continously.

"To be exact,I was also sad and mad at you,you know what,its too hard to take.You infertile.How can we have a child?How can we make a family?"The stupid me stormed those hurtful words to her eventhough i know she was already hurted.

She looked at me pleadingly."Please hear to me..."I cut her off,"I think we should calm ourselves for the time being."I then grabbed my car's key and go out,leaving her alone,crying.

5 months have passed,and nothing had changed.Haera still trying her hardest to make things go all setlled.Honestly,i already fall too deep into her words and i was already melting inside when hearing to her voice.But my ego is on my way.I ignored her as much as i could.And one thing i was curious all this while is about her face.It was pale.I've been noticed that since 3month ago.And now,she was getting paler.But being the stupid and jerk husband i am,i shrugged it off.

The next day,which was the day i realizad al my stupid mistakes,after i got back from work,I searched for Haera since today she didnt welcomed me like she always did.As i twist our bedroom's doorknob,I saw she's 'sleeping'.I go to the side of bed and watch my wife angel face.I then noticed she wasnt budge by the time i caressed her cheek.She was usually a light-sleeper.

"She's probaly tired" ,i whispered to myself who actually already growed worried inside.When i was about to take a shower,I noticed that there was an enveloped on the cabinet.I hesitantly took the enveloped which consists a results that we both take the other day.I read the letter once again to make sure everything.But instead of that,i found out a really heartbreaking results.My wife,my dearly wife,KIM HAERA,was suffered from leukaemia!A disease in which white corpuscles multiply uncontrollably.

So this is why she cant pregnant?Its not because she's infertile but this damn disease?!How stupid i am for not listening to her explanation first!Later i found another small letter inside the same envelope.Its from her.

                              "Oppa,dont be so sad,its all fate,im sorry i cant give you any

                child.But live your life.Moved on with another girl.Arasso?

                I LOVE YOU-Kim Haera"

 

It cant be.....she's not dead right?!I kept telling that to myself before rushed to our bed and shook her quite hard for her to get up.But she wont move.I stared at her for a minute before checking her pulse.Then i realizad,she was gone.She was no longer here

*flashback end*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed the time the time we cuddled each other,I missed the time we coax and cheer up each other when one is in sad or bad mood.I missed how you always welcomed me home with a big smile of yours.How can i survived without you?How can I love another woman while you owns my entire heart?And if i even fall in love again,im sure she will not as perfect as you.If i fall in love again,I promised,you're still the first in my heart.

 

 

THE END.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY?LOVE YOU!