We Found Love

The DJ Got us Falling in Love Again(ONE SHOT)

 


Bodies rocked from side to side as they were pressed together, 
the large crowd of people drenched in heated sweat, smelling like vulnerable sin and alcohol. 
The swift beat pounded in everyone's eardrums, making the group grow rowdy. 
A group of six outrageously handsome men clad in slick black, elegant tuxedoes 
stood by the bar, sipping on their beers as they watched from the sidelines. 

 "Remind me. Why did we come to this party again?" one named Xiumin, perched on a stool questioned to the tall male beside him as he adjusted his black mask. Indeed, they were at a party and yes, it was in a club. However, it was a masquerade party held by on of the highest celebrities in South Korea, Kim Jaejoong. 

 "Because Jaejoong sunbae invited us and it would be rude NOT to come." Kris, the leader, replied as he watched s being persuaded into the squished ensemble of humans by girls in short dresses. "I don't know if I can handle anymore of this" Luhan sighed, placing his chin atop of his palm then taking a swig of his beer. 

 "Excuse me, one cherry cocktail" a teenage girl, barely nineteen, waved her hand to the bartender who nodded in response. Intrigued, Luhan stared at the girl. She was wearing a fire red, knee length dress and a gold mask, beautifully carved with silver and black swirls curving around the rims of the mask. Her long chocolate brown hair descended to her waist, twisted in perfect, loose curls that accented her face wonderfully. 

 "Yes?" Abruptly, she turned to him with her drink in hand, staring into his soft eyes as he continued to stare at her. Without a word, he fixed his sky blue mask and smirked. Huffing, the girl took a seat two chairs away from him and sighed longingly. Luhan gazed while she delicately placed the glass cup to her lips and when her friends came to her, asking her to join them on the dance floor, she simply refused. 

 "You know, if you like the chick so much.. Why don't you ask her to dance?" Lay nudged him, shaking him our of his trance. "I don't like her." Luhan denied, getting up from his chair. Unconciously, he started to drift towards the girl. Something didn't seem in line, he felt as though he'd seen her somewhere before... 

{FLASHBACK}
"When will I ever see you again?" Luhan hummed sadly, taking his lover's hand in his then placing it to his lips. "I don't know... But if we are destined, we will surely meet again..." She relpied, water like crystals brimmed the edges of her eyes. "What if we don't?" he asked, squeezing her hand gently before loosening it so she could board her plane. 

They were only mere kids, her fifteen and him eighteen, knowing nothing about love. Their story was like the classic tragic fairytale love of Romeo Montague and Juiet Capulet, their hearts forbidden to feel, to yearn for the other. Their intimate meetings kept secret from their parents, only to get caught in the end. This lead to her family moving to Europe.

 Luhan gazed at her retreating figure as it disappeared into the airport, knowing that there was nothing he could say or do to get his love back.  

--- 


His heart thumped faster, his blood pumping through his ears and a ringing headache was becoming to unleash. "Aish..." he cursed under his breath, placing a hand to the bar's counter to keep his balance. 

---

After she had left, poor Luhan's heart crumbled into an emptied blackhole greatly, greiving and staying indoors for the the time being. He would not smile nor speak. He would not eat, and if there was food in front of his face, he'd sneer in disgust and push it away. 

'Would she ever come back to me?' 'How is she today?' 'Does she think about me as much as I think about her?' were quesstions that filled Luhan's mind all day and night, leeaving him to getting next to no sleep. He'd gone into depression and, although his band members would try to cheer him up, it would not work. 

He'd gotten tired, lazily making the same mistakes in choreography and missing the correct notes on stage. The fans worried about Luhan's condition, but never bothered to ask what happened, too afraid to hurt him more than he already was. SM was becoming wary but still strived to push him because EXO's comebac was just a week away. 

Luhan never obliged, nor did he object... In fact he was too weak to speak his mind.. Until the day of the comeback... 

EXO M was in their dressing room. As all the cordinoonas rushed around trying to fix the band's hair, clothing and makeup, Luhan silently stared at himself in the mirror as Tao tried to stir conversation with him. Sadly for the maknae, Luhan was not really paying attention, for there was only one thing on his mind... Her. 

Before he came on stage, he felt fine. Though, as soon as the music started and he began his solo, he felt extremely light and something inside him stirred uncomfortably. He glanced frantically at the crowd, noting that the fans had gotten extremely blurry and he felt as though the world was spinning around him. He hadn't much time to ponder it as he swerved then collapsed to the hard floored ground with a thud. Soon, all he could see was blackness.

Luhan stayed under the dark for two weeks. EXO M concluded their promotions without him. When Luhan awoke, he remembered everything. Well, almost everything that is... Except for the memories of her. 

EXO started to promote again, seeing as Luhan was in the best shape possible, to others, even s who knew him well, he seemed alot happier. But Luhan, himself still felt something was missing, he just did not know what. 

---


He stared at her again and another headache began. "I think I remember those eyes." 

---

"Say ahh!" she laughed, as she filled Luhan's mouth with whipped cream. "Now you!" he smiled back, placing a strawberry into . "Hmm, delicious!" she squealed cutely, her pink lips. She chcked her watched and jumped. "Omo! Ppali oppa! That sun is going to leave without us!" He chuckled as he watched her run throughout the kitchen, placing different objects into the arge wooden basket. Soon, they were atop a hill, gazing at their first sunset together. They lay arm in arm on the red, table coth smoothened across the moist green grass. 

"You are more dazzling tht Michael" he sung sweetly into her ear as she nuzzeled into the crook of his neck. "Oppa.. You're the best singer out there. I wish you could sing to me for eternity" she cooed. He looked down at her and whispered back "If you wish.. I will do anything for you, my Angel"

---

 
"Excuse me? May I have this dance?" Luhan's head throbbed of pain but set it asaid as he lent his hand for the girl in front of him, the beautiful girl in the red dress. At first she shook her head in rejection but once he grinned at her charmingly, It seemed as though she recognized that tasteful smile. "Um.. Okay." she bit her lip nervously, taking her hand in his. They stepped on the dance floor just in time as a smooth, flowing melody rang through the large speakers at the front of the vibrant dance floor. 

Placing a hand onto her waist, Luhan gazed into her sparkling orbs behind the golden mask. She stared at the man, a faint smile spread across her face with familiarity. As the song progressed, the two felt as though they were the only ones in the club, figures inching closer and closer just until the tips of their noses touched. The back of his thumb carressed her jawline delicately, lovingly. 

"May I?" he asked, the tips of his fingers grazing the edge of her mask. The girl thought for a moment, then nodded whilst whispering 
"Only if I can too..." as if he could hear over the slowed romantic music. 

As bodies gliding and danced around them, swishing past, it seemed as though everything had gone into slow motion. The two peeled one another's mask. Tehy inwardly gasped silently before taking each other into a tight embrace. "I haven't stopped thinking about you ever since I left." she cried, grasping onto his sholders, never wanting to let go. "I remember..." he hushed in reply. 

"The DJ got us falling in love again.." They spoke in unison, smiling dreamily before she pulled Luhan into a romantic kiss. 


 


 


A/N: Hello! How was this oneshot? Confusing? I know, even I got confused in some parts & I'm the one who wrote it :/ 
This was my first time at the oneshot type of deal, so I'm not too sure if i'm doning this correctly or not... 
Please don't forget to comment, (maybe) subsribe to one of my stories or add me as a friend! 
Thanks!