They're back!

Bad Girl Trouble [HIATUS]

 

It was like any other normal day—students fooling around, yelling at each other as they arrived at school. The sun is up in the sky, shining brightly upon us, the cool wind blowing on everyone’s faces as summer began to end. It was a peaceful morning. Well, at least it was until the booming sounds of motor engines running were heard in front of the school gate. The smell of petrol oil filled the air as motor bikes and Ferrari sport cars enter the school compound, followed by thousand of screaming girls, rushing out of their classrooms with heart shapes in their eyes.

“It’s them!” one of the girls screamed.

“They’re back!” others followed.

“My oppas are back!”

“Who are you calling ‘yours’? They’re mine!” another one argued.

“Omo, I think I’m going to faint.”

The girls’ high pitch screams were heard all over the school yard, blasting everyone’s eardrums like explosion. The boys who knew better, all ran to the other side of the classroom, avoid standing near the door. But unluckily for MinWoo, who didn’t have a clue what was happening and who apparently, was standing near the classroom door, got pushed aside and squished by all the girls who were running out of the classroom. That was not it, after getting pushed aside and squished like a sandwich…he fell to the ground on his .

“Ouch…” Poor Minwoo stood up and patted his . “Who’s back?” MinWoo asked, not knowing what was happening. Alexander put his hands around MinWoo’s shoulder and shook his head. “ZEA…” MinWoo’s new buddies both said at the same time and rolled their eyes.

“Who’s ZEA?” MinWoo asked again, confused, not knowing what the hell ZEA means. “What? The new kid doesn’t even know who ZEA is.” One male student spoke up all the way across the room. The girls were too busy screaming outside the halls, and as for the rest of the male classmates, they gathered around MinWoo’s table.

“Oh, we forgot to mention to you yesterday, Minwoo shi.” DongHo gave Minwoo an apologetic look and salute. The boys all gathered around in one small circle, trying to explain to Minwoo who ZEA actually is.

 

“ZEA…is a gang.” A boy said.

“Also known was Child of Empire.”

“They threw really awesome parties.”

“I think one of them even owns a racing track.”

“Oh, and they had car races too, like those formula one drivers.”

“No it’s not. It’s more like those illegal street races…” someone argued.

“They came from different family backgrounds. From the rich and famous…” one boy sighed

“And they ruled this school, so no one dares to mess with them…”

“And as you can see, they are VERY popular among the girls.” Alexander rolled his eyes.

“Meaning, no girls for us…” DongHo pouted. All the boys sighed at the same time, hearing that comment. If you think those girls are crazy when Minwoo first came to school, well… you’ve got it wrong. The chaotic scene in the classroom with Minwoo was nothing when compared to ZEA.

While the guys stayed obediently inside the classroom, it was another whole different situation outside. Hundreds of crazy love-sick screaming fan girls ran to the main entrance of the school, waiting for the eight good looking hunks of ZEA to walk into the school compound.

“JunYoung Oppa!” the girls called out, screaming a name. A boy, who was walking in the middle of the group, gave a smile. “Annyeong…” he nodded at them as he passed through. The girls all screamed, squealing with joy hearing their idol saying hi. Some looked like they were about to faint.

“See that guy with blond hair?” Alexander pointed. “That’s Moon JunYoung. He’s the leader of ZEA and our senior, also known as the player of the group.” He quoted the word ‘player’.  “He’s a total womanizer. Girls fall for him all the time. I heard from others that he changed girlfriends every week.” He continued.

“He's so cool…” the boys all said together, looking at JunYoung with admiration.

MinWoo looked out the window, his eyes filled with awe when he looked straight at the group of guys that was surrounded by all the girls. This was his first time seeing something like this. He never knew that there would be something like this happening at school. The way ZEA was surrounded by all the screaming girls, it’s like they were superstars or something. Though him being surrounded by a few classmates was already scary for him, Minwoo found himself thinking how it would be like if he was also surrounded like that. That would be so cool…

“Yahh, I’ve got big news!” A male student yelled as he ran in the classroom, snapping MinWoo off of his thoughts. “Wae?” the others wondered. The boy held his hand up, gesturing everyone to wait as he breathes for more air. He finally got up and smiled. “HyunA is transferring to our class!” He yelled. The whole class went silent for a second. Minwoo looked from side to side, wondering what got everyone’s tongue. But after several lagging moments, all the boys cheered.

“That means...” DongHo exclaimed with a huge grin, his hands in the air.

“SHE’S BACK!!!!” The boys all cheered loudly. “Oh, she’s back, she’s back… SHE’S BACK!!” They sang and ran to the window, where a clear view of the ZEA gang is spotted, waving their hands like crazy and jumping up and down.

It was the boy’s turn to go all love-sick now. Minwoo didn’t even know what’s going on. He just looked at his love-sick classmates, scratching his head.

 "Who's HyunA?" he asked confusedly. Poor, poor Minwoo didn’t even know what happened to his classmates. One moment his classmates were sane and next, they were acting like crazy love sick puppies.

 "Bwoh… You don't even know who our princess is?" the boys all turned around, shocked. Minwoo just shook his head. The male classmates all pulled Minwoo to the window and pointed out. “That’s our princess.” They said. But when Minwoo looked out from the window, there was nothing. The school ground was already empty. “Yah, look what you did. We missed HyunA!” The boys all complained and pouted in anger.

Before everyone knew it, the first bell of the day rang and it was time for class. Mr. Kim, the chemistry teacher came into the class with his book in his hand. He was the type of teacher who everyone bullies in school—a bald-haired, short and chubby man with a big belly, who wears his pants up to his waist and wears round spectacles. Yeap, he was indeed the type that everyone ignores, Minwoo agreed to himself inside his mind.

“Please quiet down…” The teacher spoke in a soft tone. Compare to the whole class, he was no match for them. Poor Mr. Kim… Minwoo thought as he looked around his class and then to his teacher. Mr. Kim was still trying to get everyone to settle down and keep quiet, but of course, it didn’t work. Everyone was still in a holiday mood, since it was only a few days after the starting of a new semester.

The class ignored Mr. Kim and continued talking. But in a flash, everyone stopped, as if cats got their tongue. Minwoo looked around his classroom, wondering what happened. It was a second ago that everyone was talking non-stop but all of a sudden, they all shut up. Following his friends’ gaze, Minwoo turned around from Alexander’s table and look towards the direction of the door.

Turning around, Minwoo realised he was staring at the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATE :D YAY!

Sorry guys, this was actually half or 3/4 of my second chapter.

Not wanting to wait till i everything, I'll just post this here :D

Hope you guys like it.