Noona neomu yeppeo

Aish~ this kid!


 

“Noo, Junhong, we can’t, you’re underage…” Noona whined but she didn’t pull away from the kiss.

“I don’t care, noona… I love you.” I said deepening the kiss.

“Junhong…” She said becoming serious.“JUNHONG!” She yelled slapping the back of my head and throwing me out of my fantasy.

“What?” I growled frowning and glaring at her.

“You were staring into space again; were you even listening to what I was telling you?” She asked letting herself fall back into the chair and sighing. “You’re never listening, Junhong…” She said sighing again. “What do I have to do to get your attention?” She asked running a hand over her forehead and tucking behind her ear a rebellious strand of hair.

“You’ve already got all of it…”I thought and sighed.

“English is such a beautiful and easy language; if only you’d give it a chance…” She said placing her elbows on the desk and resting her forehead on her hands.

“I can’t help it, noona…” I whined. “You’re distracting me…” I continued crossing my arms.

“Again with that?” She asked rolling her eyes.

“I’m serious, noona!” I exclaimed frowning and hitting the arm-rests with my clenched fists in frustration.

“Aish… What do I do with you?” She asked giving me a pleading look.

“If you grant me one wish, I’ll listen.” I said doing aegyo.

“Fine, what is it?” She said letting out a desperate sigh.

“Kiss me.” I answered boldly, surprising her.

“Nice try, kiddo. You want me to kiss you and then call the police on me for child molesting to get rid of tutoring.” She said showing an amused smile. “Just one more hour and you’re free so let’s get back to studying.” She said ruffling my hair.

“Stop treating me like a kid!” I yelled slapping her hand off. Her attitude was so frustrating! “If you don’t kiss me, I won’t listen.” I said turning my back towards her.

“Junhong…” She said seriously.

“I’m not listening.” I said crossing my arms but her voice sent a chill down my spine. She placed her hands on my chair and spun me around to face her, then put both her hands on the sides of my face and leaned closer to me. My heart started beating fast; so fast that I could hear it pumping in my ears and my eyes closed instinctively, waiting for her lips to crash into mine just like in my dreams. But instead, I felt the warmth that was supposed to be on my lips, on the cheek. I shot my eyes opened and gave her a lost look.

“There; now you have to pay attention!” She said sitting back in her chair.

“That wasn’t even a real kiss!” I whined in frustration.

“That was a kiss for kids, that’s all you get, now read the text aloud.” She said giving me a demanding look. I rolled my eyes, leaned closer to her to share the book, so close that I could breathe in her scent, and then did as told; well, not exactly… “How can you be so heartless?” I said surprising her.

“That’s not in the text.”She said frowning. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

“Noona, I can’t do it… You’re a lot more beautiful than any language…” I said making a serious face and sighing again.

“Stop that.” She said giving me an angry look but I could notice a change of color in her cheeks.

“You’re blushing!” I exclaimed staring at her.

“You’re daydreaming again.” She said looking away.

“Noona… don’t you like me at all?” I asked sighing.

“You’re just a kid, Junhong.” She said patting my head. “Maybe in 4 years.” She said giggling.

“Won’t it be the same age difference then?” I asked shaking my head and her hand off.

“You’re a smart kid.” She said smiling.

“This means I don’t have any chance…” I thought and sighed again. “Noona, you can leave for today. I don’t feel like studying.” I said lying in my bed.

“I’m paid for two hours straight.” She said standing in her chair.

“I’m not feeling good.” I said hiding my face into my pillow. I could feel her stare at me for a while and then she spoke finally:

“Fine, I’ll talk to your mother.” She said, took her bag and left. I lied in my bed a little longer and then went to the window to watch her leave like I always did.

“Junhong, what’s wrong?” My mother asked entering in my room.

“I have a stomach ache…” I said turning around quickly.

“Junhong… your teacher said there’s no improvement in your English and it’s already been half a year since I’ve hired a tutor.” She said giving me an annoyed look.

“Wh-but…”

“No buts honey. I’ll hire another tutor since this girl isn’t doing her job.” She said rolling her eyes. “And I pay her well too.” She said shaking her head in disappointment and then left my room.

“NO, MOM!” I yelled and ran out the room after her, hitting my feet in the chair and tripping a couple of times. "Ouch, FU~... MOM!" I whined.

“Junhong, it’s for your own good.” She said descending the stairs.

“Mom, if it’s not her, I really won’t study at all. I’ve really improved my English, my teacher never listens to me so how does he know?!” I yelled kicking the wall in frustration.

“What’s with this kind of behavior?!” My mother asked turning around and giving me a threatening look.

“I’m frustrated because you won’t listen to me!” I replied giving her a desperate look. “Mom, you can’t fire noona. She’s the best!” I said giving her a pleading look. She analyzed me for a split second and then turned around not saying anything.

--

“It’s so frustrating you guys! I can’t concentrate at all, noona treats me like a kid and now my mom wants to fire her!” I said resting my forehead on the desk.

“What’s so good about her?” My friend Nana asked rolling her eyes. “You’re praising her 24/7; how beautiful can she be? Isn’t she human like all the rest of us?” She continued giving me an annoyed look.

“She’s not like you, she’s a mature woman.” I said proudly.

“Then she’ll never look at a punk like you!” She answered pissing me off.

“I know that already!” I replied harshly. “Who asked you anyways? If you’re not coming with a good advice then don’t come at all.”

“You’re so immature; no wonder she treats you like a kid.” She answered and left.

“Really Zelo, you should just find another girl. Nana has liked you since the beginning of high school and she’s the most popular girl in school, how come you don’t even look at her?” Dongbae asked giving me a curious look.

“What’s so special about her? If you knew noona, you wouldn’t look at her either.”I said sighing. “My heart hurts so bad…” I thought placing my hand over my chest.

--

 “Mom, I’m home.” I said going in the kitchen to look for her when I heard noona’s voice. I ran in and a smile brightened my face the second she came into my field of vision. “Noona!” I yelled running to the table. She looked up at me and gave me a sad smile that made my heart throb.

“Junhong, noona is here to say goodbye.” My mother said making my smile fade in less than a second.

“Wait, what?” I asked frowning, trying to understand what she meant. “MOM! You can’t fire her!”I yelled desperately giving my mom a pleading look. “I’m begging you!” I yelled feeling tears forming in my eyes.

“Can I talk to him alone?” Noona spoke softly making me change my focus on her.

“Sure.” My mother said giving me a worried look.

“What is the meaning of this?” I asked after my mother left.

“I’m leaving to another country, Junhong.” She said giving me a sorrowful look. “I’m going to college in Denmark.” She continued and I felt like my whole world was crashing upon me.

“Why?! You can’t, noona!” I yelled wiping my tears that started rebelling against my will. She smiled sadly and stood up, my hair.

“I can’t stay.” She said slowly and I took some steps back, away from her reach.

“You can, you just don’t want to!” I yelled angrily rubbing my teary eyes.

“I’m sorry…” She said turning away from me and sniffing.

“Why are YOU crying?! You’re the one who’s leaving!” I yelled angrily, letting my tears fall freely.

“Be a good boy, alright?” She said turning to me, putting her arms around my neck and hugging me tightly for about a minute. “And study hard to improve your English okay?” She said tightening the hug but I pushed her away forcefully.

“If you don’t teach me, I won’t!” I yelled and ran to her, wrapping my arms around her waist tightly. “You can’t leave, noona.” I said crying freely on her shoulder. She did the same, her tears soaking my shirt.

          After about seven minutes, we finally let go and wiped our flushed cheeks.

“Are you ever coming back?” I asked sniffing.

“In 4 years.” She said giving me a sad smile.

“Then I’ll wait, noona. But when you come back, you HAVE to give me a proper kiss.” I said boldly. She smiled and let out an amused smile.

“Aish… this kid.” She said on an amused tone. “Be good.” She continued ruffling my hair for the last time and leaving. After she left, my mother rushed in and gave me an angry look.

“Were you in a romantic relationship with that girl!?” She asked glaring at me.

“I wish I was…” I answered sighing.

“W-what is this supposed to mean?!” She asked shocked by my answer.

“Nothing.” I replied walking away. “I’m going to my room.”

After almost 4 years:

          3 years and 10 months had already passed and I hadn’t forgotten about noona yet, my heart still stopped when I heard a voice similar to hers. I had promised to wait but 4 years were a long time and I was a kid so I decided to just live my life at the fullest instead. I was in my senior year and school was almost over. I had a part-time job and had changed very much from the cry-baby kid I was back then.

“Zelo!” Nana’s voice rang through the hallway.

“Morning.” I replied giving her a quick smile, before her lips crashed into mine.

“Today it’s our 2 months anniversary!” She said enthusiastically. “What did you get me?” She asked anticipating my answer.

“I forgot.” I replied changing my shoes.

“How could you forget?!” She yelled angrily.

“I have more important things on my mind.” I replied walking towards the classroom.

“Fine, I’ll be reasonable. You have time until the end of the day to buy me a present and I’ll forget this ever happened.” She said walking away angrily. I rolled my eyes in response and got back to my thoughts.

“Today it’s exactly 3 years and 10 months…” I thought sighing. “Not even a call… she must have even forgotten about me…” I thought sighing again and running my hand through my hair. "She's must be coming back soon..." I didn’t feel like studying so I just skipped school on that day and went to look for a present. I set up a date with Nana in the park on that day and waited for her on a bench.

“Hello!” She exclaimed happily running towards me and hugging me.

“Here.” I said reaching my hand with a little black box towards her. She reached her hand cheerfully to grab it but before she did, somebody snatched the box from my hand. I looked up and couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Who the hell are you?!” Nana exclaimed angrily.

“I’m his noona.” She replied pointing towards me with her thumb. “Yaa~, kid, is this how you wait for me?” She asked slapping me across the shoulder.

“I… but…” I was trying to talk but the shock was too big. “I must be hallucinating from the heat.” I said hitting my head lightly with my clenched fists. I opened my eyes again and she was still there, though. “My noona…” I said staring at her. “Why did you come back earlier?” I asked wiping my teary eyes.

“I got home sick.” She said smiling.

"Ya!" Nana yelled but we both ignored her.

“Umm…” I replied nodding.

“Wanna know what I missed the most about Korea?” She asked looking me in the eyes. I didn’t answer but my curious look must have given me away. “You.” She replied putting her hands on the sides of my face and giving me a real kiss. I was too shocked to answer and by the time I closed my eyes, she broke away from the kiss.

“Again…” I said blushing, making her smile. She pulled me closer, and I closed my eyes waiting for her kiss when I heard her giggle. I opened my eyes and she slapped my face playfully, laughing at me.

"HEY!" Nana yelled again but to no use.

“Don’t get too used to it.” She said keeping the same amused look. I slipped my hand around her neck and lifted her head into the perfect angle before leaning down and crashing my lips into hers, giving her a passionate kiss and she put her hands on my jaws, pulling me deeper into the kiss.

“You!” Nana yelled, pulling her away from me. She turned around angrily and glared at her.

“What?!” She growled between her teeth. "Haven't you left already?!"

“He is MY boyfriend!” Nana yelled slapping her.

“He is not yours…” She hissed angrily. “I don’t remember ever letting him go.” She said turning back to me and grabbing my hand. “Let’s go.” She said pulling me away.

“Noona… are you jealous?” I asked mischievously.

“N-no…” She said looking away and blushing. “But how can you date girls after saying you like me?” She asked angrily.

“I never said that.” I said teasing her.

“Don’t you dare play games with me.” She said turning around and glaring at me, then turning her back towards me and crossing her arms.

“I love noona.” I said turning her around and kissing her.

“You’ve gotten taller…” She said looking up at me. “We used to be the same height, now I barely pass your shoulder.” She said analyzing me from head to toe.

“You’ve gotten prettier.” I said hugging her tightly.

“I love you too…” She mumbled against my chest.