Reason (Yuto)

JUMP's Drabble(s)

 

                I still collecting magazines, papers and stationary around the living room. Yuu-kun and Naomi already sleeping in the room as both of them really tired after playing together. I can’t do anything to avoid it with them as Naomi really happy playing with her father. Yuu-kun always busy with his work as an idol.

                I arrange everything back into its place but it seems I face a bit trouble as many things on the way. I finish put the magazines and try to stand up but I trip off something. I already close my eyes and notice I didn’t feel any hurt.

                I open my eyes and notice Yuu-kun catch me mid-air. He says, “You always clumsy ne. if I’m not around, you may broke your bones.”

                “Hey, my bones really strong. I always drink milk every day.” I say to him.

                “Eh, I thought milk for oppai.” Say Yuu-kun.

                “Yuu-kun, I never know you’re a !” I shout a bit to him.

                “Keep quite or you will wake Naomi-chan.” Say Yuu-kun as he puts a finger on my mouth. Both of us continue cleaning and it end faster than I thought.

                “You don’t have any work tomorrow?” I ask him while looking at watch on the wall.

                “I have work tomorrow… spending my time with my family.” Say Yuu-kun. Hearing the last bit make me happy with it. I just lean to Yuu-kun and he wraps his hand around my waist.

                “So, what we are going to do tomorrow?” I ask him.

                “Hm… I don’t know actually. I just really happy because I can spend time with my pretty wife and adorable daughter.” Say Yuu-kun.

                Suddenly, Naomi gets out from her room and say, “Mama, papa…” while rubbing her eyes.

                “Why you awake, Naomi-chan?” ask Yuu-kun.

                “Papa really unfair. You leave me and spend time with mama.” Say Naomi as she squeezes herself between me and Yuu-kun.

                “Papa is mine. Of course he wants to spend time with me.” I say to her.

                “No way, papa is mine. Right, papa?” ask Naomi.

                “Hm… it’s really hard to give answer but I just want to say I love two of you equally, okay.” Say Yuu-kun while hugging Naomi and kiss me. I really happy at that moment as I spend time with the great man and become the luckiest woman.