part 1

The lovers

 

 

Frustration. Irritation. Mixed thoughts clouding her head.

Sunny couldn’t find a reason why, Kyunhyun put up with her.

Truth to be told, Sunny had been trying to annoy   Kyu to death but no results.

He didn’t even get slightly mad or pissed. He just smiled warmly every time she did something wrong. Confusion described best her feelings.

Sunny had met Kyu 2 years ago. He was the most judgmental, mean person she had ever met. He still is, except with her. He won’t anymore. Although she pretended to get offended she did love to get teased.

But 3 months ago, Kyu suddenly changed. He stopped begging her to play video games together, never once did he insult her like he used to do. And Sunny felt lost.

Like a complete stranger had just intruded her life pretending to be her lover. Because her lover was never like this. She didn’t fall in love with a polite and kind guy. She had fallen for the rough, sadistic bastard, with his erted thoughts always trying to change everyone around him.

But he loved her.

She loved him as well.

But now she was uncertain for his feelings.

She thought that they were slowly drifting apart. She didn’t want to jump into rapid conclusions. She would clear things that very day.

To be exact, that very night.

She waited patiently for Kyunhyun to come back from his night shift.

It was about time.

She heard the clicking sound of the door, and the light footsteps that by the time they spent together came to recognize as Kyu’s

“You are still up?” He asked concerned.

It was past midnight.

She signed.

The old Kyu would even wake her up while she was sleeping just to annoy her. Even though she wasn’t sure she missed that part of the old him that much.

“I was waiting for you. We need to talk.” Sunny said steadily

“Oh” He mouthed.

“What about?” he asked as he threw his tired body on the couch next to hers.

“About your behavior!” she exclaimed.

“My behavior? Did I do something wrong?” he asked

“No, not really.”

“Then?” he asked puzzled

“That’s exactly what’s wrong with you. What happened to you? You changed. You used to always mess with me, fight over the silliest things. And now, that’s all just gone. Nowadays you just go with the flow. What happened between us Kyu? Did you get bored of me and you are trying to push me away? If this is what it is, guess what, its working!” she said, tears streaming uncontrollably down her face.

She was scared she didn’t want to lose him. After all he was her other half.

He stepped closer, as he caressed her cheek.

“Sunny, you misunderstood. I’m not pushing you away. I love you more than anything and everything, more than myself. I’m so sorry.” He finished half broken.

Kyu was hurt himself.

She pushed his hand away.

“Huh? You are sorry? Why on earth are you sorry for? You absolutely did nothing wrong! You said you loved me. And why is that Kyunhyun?” she spat back

“I love you… because I love you. Isn’t it enough?”

Sunny was officially pissed.

“I love you because you always make me smile and laugh. You can be cute at times. You tease me but I still love it. You have a sensitive side too. You are my other half. You complete me. You are my life. That’s why I love you. Why do you love me Kyunhyun?”

Kyunhyun was frozen.

“I don’t know.” He whispered.

Sunny shrugged.

“When you know, tell me. I’ll be in the bedroom. You can sleep in the couch for the night. And don’t worry I am not mad at you. You are just being honest.” She said as a small sob escaped and she headed in the room.

Kyunhyun was devastated.

Not in a million years would he have guess how this night would turn out. He wore the pajamas Sunny brought him and laid down.  

He jumped up as he remembered he had forgotten something.

He walked soundlessly in his shared room with Sunny praying to gods she was asleep. Gods had spared him as he noticed how calmly Sunny was asleep.

He approached her bed, hovered above her and stared at her beautiful face.

He then leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

“A year ago, I had promised you that you would always get your goodnight kiss, every night, and I don’t intent to break that promise now.” He whispered as hot tears rolled down his face and landed on Sunny’s lips.

“I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.” He whispered again before he left the room.

He went back to the couch and tried to fall asleep.

Little did he know that Sunny was wide awake the whole time~

 

 

 

Was that good?! lol it came way sadder than i had planned too :/

anyways part 2 will probably be up tomorrow!~

till then farewell!!!!!>.<