Chapter One | 001

When The Love Stops ♥

I can’t believe we actually broke up after that.. I’m so sad after what both of us were doing, I’m not happy about that actually but I need too…

I looked at my phone and saw 15 miscalled and 6 messages. I sighed and opened the miscalled(s), to be shocked three called was from my parents.

“Probably dad and mom knew it already~” I heaved a big sigh and scrolling down.

Five from Yongguk, two called from Himchan. One from Jongup, one again from Zelo. Two from Youngjae and one from him,Daehyun.

*Why did he called me when I don’t want to receive any of his phone calls?* I thought.

I want to call him back but my heart didn’t want me to. I opened my messages, it was from him and the oppas.

‘Yeonnie, please.. Let me explain! ;~~;’ - Daehyun

‘Hayeon-ah, I’m sorry that I’m not there when you need me..’ -Youngjae

‘Yo, little girl. I’m sorry! T^T I can’t help but please be strong and you want me to cheer you up, hah? No no, I’m not best at aegyos. Let just the moontos do it ^^, Cheer up!’ –Yongguk.

‘Baby girl, Don’t misunderstood! Let Daehyun explained..’ -Himchan

‘Noona! I heard you and Daehyun hyung … broke up.. Waeyeo noona?’- Zelo

‘Hayeon, please be happy. Me and the others including Daehyun hyung didn’t like to see you without any of your sweet smile’ –Jongup

I kind off smiling at Jongup’s text. He never failed to make people smiled that’s why everyone called him, ‘Moontos’.

I don’t want to reply any of their calls and messages including my parents. I turned off my phone and threw it away.

 I looked outside from my apartment, it was raining heavily. I felt very scared at the time when I looked at the raindrops.  I looked  again and I don’t why I suddenly smiled without any of sincerely.

 


 

I kept calling her phone number but this time, it can’t be reach. I started to think negative one, not only one but many.

*Why does she had to believe those rumors of me? Why?* I thought and looking at our picture hugging each other. I smiled like an idiot at that time, I started to refresh the time when we're together.

We’re in a relationship for 5 years already. We should celebrate for our 6th year anniversary next week but the worst is people keep spreading my rumors which are very bad.

M A K I N G   A   G I R L   P R E G N A N T .

That girl is one of our trainee, the fans caught us walking together and hugging each other. That girl was Kim Hyerim. Should I said Himchan hyung’s cousin?

Yes, she is. She tried to tell Hayeon the truth but Hayeon didn’t want to listen any explaination. I tried to call her again, this time it was ringing.

She answered the call but didn’t say any words.

‘Hayeon..’

‘What?’

‘Please don’t believe the rumors!’

‘How I can’t believe?’

‘Hyerim already explained it to you, why you didn’t believe it?’

‘Cause you guys probably lying, that’s it.’

‘Me and your oppas already explained it, including Hyerim. Isn’t that a lot of prove?’

‘Well, how about so many fans explain it to me that you are sleeping with Hyerim?’

‘Didn’t you trust me?’

‘Well, didn’t you trust your fans including me?’

There. I was blank what to said, I trust my fans but this… I heaved a big sigh which Hayeon can clearly heard.

‘That’s it. Goodbye, Jung Daehyun..

She hung up on me.. for the first time. I grabbed my hair tightly and shouted, “EEEERRRGGHH!!”. I went out from the house, it was raining heavily. Looking at the weather, I already knew Hayeon would be scared.

But too bad, she’s isn’t mine anymore.

______________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Bad? ^^ I know it is, I'm trying my best to do the good one~

Comment and subscribe! ^^