1

R.E.A.L

She was what people called as ‘ideal girl’. She got the look, she got the brain, and she got the money.  she was friendly and kind hearted. but there was one thing that really attract people to win her heart. She had never accepted any man that confessed to her. From the most popular guys until school president confessed to her, but she rejected their love softly.  People started to wonder if she already had someone in her heart, but she said ‘no, there isn’t’ .

He was what people called as ‘bad boy’. But he wasn’t that bad boy in negative conotation. He just skipped school sometimes and  broke some school’s rules. But who’s care? He was the most charismatic man in the school. He made music. He was in the band. And he was cool. Some people said he was a player, but who could blame him? The girls that gave their self to him. He just enjoyed what his life.

Jiyong  entered the library and the book’s smell welcomed him. Jiyong closed his nose with his hand. He really hated that smell.  If not because of the essay task that Mr.Kim asked him to write  he would never went to that place. Jiyong looked around the library until a voice greeted him.

sohee was trying to read her book when a man walked inside the library.  That man was busy walking from one shelf to another shelf. “ah, it’s not it” He spoke to himself loudly that made people stared at him. sohee being the kind girl herself approached the confused guy. “ah, excuse me.. can i help you? ” she asked him. that man looked at sohee “do you know where the book about human's behavior is?  I want to ask the librarian but there is not a single one here.”  that man pout his mouth and smiled to sohee. “ human's behaviour? mmh, you can use the computer to search it. Just type the main word and it will give you some books about that and their posistion.  There it is.” Sohee pointed the computer on the corner. “ah is that so?.. i get it..” that man smiled again. Sohee wanted to walk back to her  sit when a hand stop her. “erm, what is your name?” that man gave her his radiant smile.

"Sohee. My name is Ahn Sohee." she said calmly not looking to his eyes. "well, thankyou for your help sohee" he said to her and took her hands for a shake. "my name is kwon jiyong."