final~~

The love of Banana Milk

Taemin. Pov~~•°

Oh gosh I just love banana milk. That's all I can think about. I mean it helps me through life. Through hard times and after tiring concerts. Heh. That's why I'm never tired thanks to my lovely banana milk.

The rest of the memebrs say I'm a addicted to it. I agree but that ain't gunna stop me from drinking it. Its just so good. Yup. Speaking of banana milk time for my anthem one of the day.

I opened the fridge to spot the last one. Omo! There's only one left. What should I do? What do I do?!?! Should I save it or drink the whole thing?? I don't know what to do?!?! I was basically having a mental breakdown when Jonghyun and Key came in.

"Oh God! What do I do?! There's only one left?! Who took the others?! Are you guys hiding them?! If so... give em back?! Ah!!!" I fell to the floor dramatically. "My banana milk"

I must have looked weird sense all the other members where staring at me strangely. I was still mentally breaking down inside.

I tor off the floor and stood on the counter top and started shouting. "I WANT MY MILK!!!" Key was trying to get me down from the counter but I ... sorta kicked him? Oppse?

"Tae get down from there now!!"

"No!"

"Get down right now!!!"

"N.o that spells no!!!"

"You better get down or else"

"Or else what??" I looked at the others questionly.

"Or we wont get you any more banana milk"

"Oh.. well then... No!"

"Ugh! Get down from there before you slip and fall!" I shook my head and stuck my tongue out at them.

"I'm never coming down until I get more banana milk so I can have more tomorrow then the next day the day after then the day after that."

Key groaned leaving the kitchen I happily sat on the counter playing with my fingers. I probably sat there for .. about 3 hours or so. I don't know. There's no clock in here.

That's when Ones came in with a two white shopping bags. "You went shopping hyung?"

He nodded setting them both next to me. I watched him take everything out. Hoping to see if he'll pull out my banana milk. My hopes where way up Ones always buys me everything a wanted.

He put the bags in the trash. All he took out was kimchi, ddeokbokki, chicken, rice, ceral, soda and wine. I pouted not seeing my banana milk.

"What's wrong Tae?"

I just pouted crossing my arms over my chest staring at the floor.

Knee patted my head before laeving. I sighed about to hop off when he came back with a mother bag. I looked at him confused when he places the bag on my leg.

I looked down at it before trying to open the knotted handles together. After a couple of seconds of biting pulling ara it it finally loosen.

The bag open and ... inside....was.....something...so amazing...

BANANA MILK!!!!!

Now you see I'm really obsessed with it. I mean it just so good yup. Its like Ones with his chicken. Key with his cloths. Jonghyun with his Blings. And Minho with his sports.

I sipped the drink smiling happily "oh Banana Milk if I could id marry you yup. "