Chapter One

The Love Parade: YamaChii

PAGE ONE: Parade of Sweetness

 

Dear diary,

 

I'm was so excited last morning, actually I still do feel excited. Cause it's the first day of the class, I'm Third Year now.. Yosh~! Aaahm..

I arranged my self early, cause I seriously don't want to be late in the first day you know. When I arrived at the main gate of the school, my Yama-chan was their.. I looked and greeted him with a big smile then he said,

 

"Goodmorning! I've been waiting for you." All I answered was,

 

"Eehh?!" I blushed as soon as he moved beside me.

 

"Come on?" I felt a little nervous in my nerves there, walking with him. I didn't expect him to be there just to wait for me so that we could enter the school together.xD

 

I know that we're going to be classmates, I search for my name in the bulletin board,

 

"Ah! A!" I looked at Yama-chan, "Yamada-kun?" He smiled at me,

 

"A, great ne? We're classmates again?" Again I released a big smile.

 

I don't know, every single word his beautiful mouth release sounded so sweet, and it really makes me blush. I wonder if my Yama-chan notices it. Well, if he do and ask me why, I would probably say that.. It's maybe too hot or something..xD

 

We proceeded to our room and still that whole time I'm blushing, I felt so much happiness. The seats where alpabetically arrange, so I felt loss when my Yama-chan turn back to me and walk away, though he's just a few feets away. :( But before that he whispered to me,

 

"Let's eat together later, ok?" My face got a bit hot, all I could answer was a nod.

 

I felt fine, my Yama-chan just ask me to eat with him later in the reccess.xD His sweetness to me never change, and I think he's much more sweeter now. I could imagine a billion of ants carrying my Yama-chan.xD

 

There are 6 rows and 6 lines of chairs. The room was started to be filled by male students. I sitted in the third chair at the first row, Yama-chan was at the last row sitting at the second to the last chair. I thought everyone was there but the chair before me is not occupied.

 

The door opened and a teacher entered the room.

 

"Hello! Goodmorning everyone! I'm your homeroom adviser, Ms. Nakajima. Nice to meet you everyone, I congratulate you for being promoted here in the third year level of your high school. Now I would like everyone to meet.." Maybe he's the one who will sit in the second chair, i thought. "Daiki Arioka.."

 

As the name called, a student enter the room, sure he's the Daiki student Ms. Nakajima just called.

 

"..he's a transferee in our school, so be nice to him, ok?" She turn to Daiki and said, "Ok Daiki, introduce your self now." Ms. Nakajima added.

 

He looks humble, maybe shy, but not a type of student who will let bullyers bully him. In my case though I look weak I can defend my self from bullies or in case, I know there's my Yama-chan to defend me.

 

"Goodmorning everyone! I'm Arioka Daiki. I'm 17 years old. I came from ______. Nice to meet you all" He's lively and has a cute smile.

 

Everyone clapped then Ms. Nakajima looked in to her notebook,

 

"Ok Arioka-kun , so you're sitting beside Amiyama-kun and Chinen-kun."

 

Arioka-kun looked and smiled at me, wondering, I turned my upper body and head to the one at my back, he's writing. And when I turned my body and head back, Arioka-kun was beside me, sitting in the second chair after Amamiya-kun. He's looking at Ms. Nakajima erasing the chalks on the board, then his eyes turned to me and he smiled again. That time I smiled back and bow my head a little, he might think that I'm not a good person if I didn't done that.

 

"Yosh.." Ms. Nakajima said after erasing, "..today I'm gonna tell you your assignment for the whole year.."

Whole year? What could it be? I thought.

 

"..its a Diary."

 

After that sensei told us that today, we should pick a club that suits our talents and skills. I got excited cause I'm really good at acrobat and sports, I could join the sports club. The bell rang,

 

"Ohw, it's recess time. You can now eat your lunch, I'll be back for thirthy minutes." Then sensei arranged and compiled her things and then walk out.

 

"Yosh~!" One of my classmate said. I looked at Arioka-kun, I got shy when I saw him looking and smiling at me. Eehh?! I thought.

 

"Aren't you eating your lunch?" I asked.

 

"Oh right!!" He said like he was unconscious that moment. He grabbed his lunch box from his bag and placed it in his desk.

 

"You want some?!" He asked.

 

"No, no I'm fine." I answered waving my two hands low. "Me and my friend will eat at the canteen." Yeah, me and my Yama-chan will eat at the canteen!

 

"Aah!! Okay." He said smiling and opening his lunch box.

 

"Okay.." I said getting ready to stand and when I'm about to turn to where Yama-chan is.. He's infront of me,

 

"Shall we go?!" He said passionately, coaxing me unconsciously to move beside him.

 

"Come on?!" I said lookin' at him eye to eye. I thought I'm gonna melt there before we could start walking.xD It's just the first day!! Why is he acting like this!? I might not be able to sleep this night!!xD

 

Not too far from our classroom, someone called my name from behind. I stopped and turned to where the voice came. It's Arioka-kun.

 

"Chinen-kun!! Wait!" He said standing beside the doorway of our room. He walked towards us and said, "Can I eat with you?"

 

I looked at Yama-chan, he's looking at Arioka-kun. He doesn't looked disappointed but I did felt it that time..

 

"Is it okay with you?" Arioka-kun said, I turned to him, he's asking Yama-chan. I thought, No Yama-chan! No Yama-chan! I want to be with you alone! xD..

 

"Okay.." Yama-chan said with a big smile=D. "You can come with us."

 

"Great! Thank you...?" Arioka-kun was like a dumb when he's asking that, but I admit, he's really cute, cuter than I thought..

 

"I'm Yamada Ryosuke. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too!" Arioka-kun's attitude is not that bad I thought, he's not that hard to be like and he could have lots of admirers here in the school, but not like my Yama-chan.

 

I don't know a single girl in the school who doesn't like him.. Even some boys too.. Like me..xD

 

I think Arioka-kun and my Yama-chan could be a great buddy when it comes to food.xO

 

"Oi?! Slow down, your both gonna get choke when your that fast.." I finished my half rice, one egg and two fresh asparagus the same time the two have finished their meal.. I could choke my self just by looking at them. We got back to the classroom..

 

"Chinen-kun? What club are you going to join?" Arioka-kun asked sitting on his desk.

 

"Aaahm.."

 

"Sports Club.." Yama-chan interupted as he sitted on my desk, "Yuri-chan really love acrobats and field sports and he really excels on it." Yuri-chan?! Whaat?! He just called me with my first name!!xO

 

I smiled a bit and i thought my face was turning red. He really knows me, so sweet and above all he called me Yuri!! xD

 

"..Right? Yuri-chan?" He said turning to me. Again with the Yuri-chan?! His really serious calling me that..xO I looked at him and nodded.

 

"Yes, you're right." I said, I could almost faint that moment!

 

"Aahh, really.." Arioka-kun interupted. I'm ready to faint now!! Arioka-kun!!x[

 

"How about you Arioka? What club are you joining?" My Yama-chan asked

 

"Aahm.. I suppose I could join the Drama Club, I could dance, sing and act there." Arioka-kun answered.

 

I turned to my Yama-chan.

 

"Eh?! Yamada-kun, his joining the same club as you.."

 

"Really? Great, can I come with you later in the registration?"

 

"Yesss.. No problem." I think there's a problem.xP

 

Ms. Nakajima, our homeroom teacher give us signal that we could now go to the respective clubs that we're about to join.. It's time that I'll be separated to my Yama-chan for awhile. The three of us were walking to the corridor, we stopped at where the Sports Club is..

 

"I'll be going now.." I said looking at Yama-chan with a slight sad face.x( He moved towards me as close as he can..xD about eight inches from my face to his face, 

 

"Take care Yuri-chan.." Full of compassion he said. I instantly losed my energy when he speaks to me like that.xD

 

"Yes.. Yamada-kun." I said with a soft voice.. I could used some energy there.. I'm just worried that before the tryout in the Sports Club, I have no energy to jump or even to stand..xD 

 

I entered the gymnasium and I saw a line of student registering for tryout for the Sports Club. I wait to the line for about four minutes.. atlast I signed for the gymnastics slot.. and in the few minutes I should perform one to three stunts to be able to pass for the tryout. I was so excited in one corner waiting for my name to be called when suddenly.

 

"Hi?! I'm Nakajima Kento." He said lending his hand infront of me.

 

"Your Chinen Yuri, right? Sempai?" We shaked hands.

 

"Sempai?! Hehe, I can't see it's like that." I kidd.

 

"Aaahm, I'm only a sophomore so your my sempai.." He chuckled.

 

"Aah, really? How did you know me? I mean your a sophomore and I'm a junior?" I asked.

 

"Remember when you and Yamada-sempai go to play for one of the School Festival last year? I have watch you from the beginning until the end and you're both totally cool!" He exclaimed.

 

"Aah, Thank you. Thank you! So you know Yamada-kun too?"

 

"Yes!!"

 

"Aah.. Wait, what are you doing here by the way? I know clubs are only for juniors and seniors, activities of freshmen and sophomores are different." I explained.

 

"Yes, I know that, I'm just here to ask you something." He said with a choppy voice.

 

"What is it?"

 

"About Ya_____-sempai.."

 

I didn't heared what he had said that time cause my name was called aloud then I surprisingly turned to the judges and officials of the tryout team. My turn has come. I wish my Yama-chan would see this, i thought. I turned to Kento-kun to asked if he can wait for me but his gone, my name was called twice I needed to go to my position.

 

I positioned my self at the end of the big square mat. Everyone is looking at me that time, I need to do this right or else I wouldn't be able to join the club I've waited for two years..

 

"Go Yuri-chan!!" Ehh?! Who's that?! It can't be.. I turned to the door of the gymnasium where I hear the voice of.. Yama-chan?! It's my Yama-chan!! I gave him a big smile..

 

"Goodluck~! Yuri-chan!!" He cheered.

 

I can do this! My Yama-chan is watching.. Here I go!! I ran as fast as I can then spreaded my arms.. cartwheel.. two backflips and for finale a round flip.. then I raise my arms like I'm done on my magic..

 

Ehh?! Everyone is looking at me like.. then my Yama-chan clapped as hard as he can.. Then the whole gymnasium clapped, i think they like it!!xD xD..

 

I passed to the tryout for the Acrobats, Sports Club. I'm so thankful and honored, my first day was so exciting because of that with a twist of my Yama-chan..xD

 

The class dismissed, Arioka-kun, my Yama-chan and I were walking home..

 

"Congratulations!! You were great awhile ago there Yuri-chan!" Yama-chan exclaimed while clapping.

 

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said bowing and smiling. I noticed that Arioka-kun was not so much happy for me..

 

"Ehh?! Why are you like that Arioka-kun?" I asked.

 

"Nothing. Its just Yamada-kun left me to the Drama Club signing post. I told him that I want to to watch you too." He exclaimed. He's cute I thought acting like that.

 

"Yamada-kun is so rude." He add facing Yama-chan with an angry face gesture.

 

"I'm sorry.." Yama-chan said smiling.. "..But Yuri-chan is really great doing his acrobat.."

 

xD I could almost blow my face.. It's so big when Yama-chan's complimenting me..

 

"But.." He paused walking.

 

"I want to watch Chinen-kun too.." We stopped too and both looked at him looking really upset.

 

"Bye-bye! See you tomorrow." Arioka-kun really looks upset walking and going to the right way.xO

 

"Arioka-kun! Bye-bye!" I call.

 

"See you tomorrow!" I said waving my right hand up. He stopped walking then turned to us.. Smiling.

 

"Bye-bye Chinen-kun! See you tomorrow!" Then he looked angry again..

 

"Bye-bye Yamada-kun!" Then he turned and walked again.

 

He's funny I thought and a little cute. Yama-chan and I resumed walking. The silence killing me, I needed to asked him that, where do I start?

 

"Ahm.." I definitly don't know what to say.

 

"Why? What is it?" Yamada asked.

 

"Ahm.. Yamada-kun.. called me Yuri-chan.. why??" I blushed and I really don't know why, I slowly turn to my Yama-chan.

 

"Why? Isn't that ok?" Yama-chan again asked like there is nothing going on.

 

"No.. No.. Ahm, it's just that, you don't call me that when we're on our lower years.. It's so sudden." I guess.. My Yama-chan, please don't be offended. >o< I'm really just curious!

 

"Aa.. I thought, It's better to call you that and.. I like it. I really like Yuri-chan." Whaat!! Did he just confess that he like me?! xD My God! My God! My face is burning hot.. I thought that time my whole body was hot..

 

"Really?" I asked confirming.. or maybe expecting more.xD Yama-chan suddenly stop walking and said..

 

"Yes-Yu-ri-chan." xD then he smiled to me. So gorgeous!! So beautiful Yama-chan!! It's really too much!! I'm gonna go crazy!!xD We arrived at our door house. I looked at him and bowed.

 

"Thank you Yamada-kun! See you tomorrow!"

 

"Ahm.. Yuri-chan.." He looked serious but so lovely.xD

 

"Yes?" I asked.

 

"Can you call me.. Ryo-chan from now on?" Ehh?! Do I hear right? He just.. He just..

 

"Ahm.. Ahm.." He's looking at me.. I'm so attracted to him.. Some unknown force is pulling me towards him..

 

"Yes.. Yes.. Ofcourse. Ryo-chan.." That's the first time I call him that. So sweet of him asking me to call him in his first name.. And calling my first name too!!xD It's like we're already lo.. lo.. lovers!!! 

 

"Thank you very much Yuri-chan. And by the way, can I come here tomorrow and pick you up with my bike?" xO Why!? Why!? Why is Yama-chan acting like this!?xD I'm so fluttered, I could almost go down with my knees there, I can't feel them!!

 

"Yes.."

 

"Great! I'll pick you up here at six a.m. sharp.."

 

"Promise? I'll be waiting for you.."

 

"Promise.." xD I entered the house with a big smile.

 

"I'm home!" I exclaimed with full of happiness.

 

"Welcome back!" My mom answered in the kitchen, thought she's preparing a meal.. I go straight for the stairs, then to my room.. After after I closed the door, I finally dump my body to my bed.. and I guess I napped for about an hour smiling and thinking about this crazy day.. waaaa.. I guess It will take a long time before I can recover..

 

A/N: Do the Story Line works? I don't know..xP please be my judge.. comments are really welcome and I really am needing your opinions and suggestions for the upcoming chapters.. Wait for the coming days where Daiki's interests will come out one by one and who's this Kento Nakajima, Chinen saw in the Gymnasium? And get full with their Love.. YamaChii Love.. Thanks for Reading Chapter One.